2/5/2020 - Major Announcement Regarding Enforcement of Game Rules

Alex

Just now, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

billede.png.5be201963705f2f5dc62cc1f80a94617.png

Remember to make another one, for when P&W dips well below CN again.

NPO didn't have quite that many human bots for the member count to dip THAT low...

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Again, nobody believes you, the only people parroting the same crap as you are those with a vested interest in perpetuating the lie.

NPO is a disgusting organization, and this whole event proves it, from top to bottom you are a cancer upon any game you touch.  Alex made the right call here, in my opinion he didn't go nearly far enough, but he made the right call to ensure that the game is played fairly.  NPO's response has been to, instead of taking the slap on the wrist, apologizing, and then beginning the long political/diplomatic recovery route that they're known for in CN, instead, you've decided to throw the greatest temper tantrum ever seen.  It's not the Pacifica I fought alongside ten years ago through Karma to Equilibrium, that's for damn sure.  Hasn't been for a while.

HoT is spot on with this. The NPO name stands for excellence above all. This excellence has sometimes come at the cost of others, but was never obtained through a dishonest way. The Pacifica I know would be disgusted by these revelations and work to make amends, they would do things the right way. Karma couldn’t kill Pacifica, it’d be a shame if this did.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Guest PhantomThiefB
3 hours ago, CandyShi said:

Fun fact: Sheepy is American. PnW uses the laws in Montana, USA. 

Slander would fall under Cyber Bullying laws, which do exist. Nice try though.

10 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Slander would fall under Cyber Bullying laws, which do exist. Nice try though.

We can start with the slanderous accusations of pedophilia that your side are leveling, then.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

Guest PhantomThiefB
5 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

We can start with the slanderous accusations of pedophilia that your side are leveling, then.

Wasn't really the point. But okay. You have the right to defend yourselves just as much as we do.

1 minute ago, SleepingNinja said:

Wasn't really the point. But okay. You have the right to defend yourselves just as much as we do.

We're at the point of people threatening to get lawyers because someone said something on an internet forum, the degeneracy is at an all time high.  More serious are the fake reviews being posted on external sites...  Just suggesting that y'all tread lightly if you're going to go in that direction.  Or don't, probably will wind up funnier if you don't.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

Welp.  This escalated.

Admin's word is law.  Whichever way it goes.

Well done Alex for having the fortitude to make a decision I am sure was significantly more difficult than any of us could dare to comprehend.

• Like 1

Did all members of GPWC receive access to this translated comic, and as long as you kept an active status you kept this benefit?  Are their any other benefits they or other alliances use on their websites and discord that are similar to this, encourage members to stay and maintain an active?

1 hour ago, Agent W said:

HoT is spot on with this. The NPO name stands for excellence above all. This excellence has sometimes come at the cost of others, but was never obtained through a dishonest way. The Pacifica I know would be disgusted by these revelations and work to make amends, they would do things the right way. Karma couldn’t kill Pacifica, it’d be a shame if this did.

The "old guard" basically sold NPO out to Vanguard years ago. The same people have been running the show ever since with very little turnover.

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yet there is no proof anyone got "paid in real life goods". Neither you nor Alex can prove it.

I love this. I mean, this defense you all are throwing up just about proves the accusations we've made that you all will bend over backwards to justify or excuse just about anything.

15 hours ago, Clarke said:

Was the entire Coalition B depending on this cheating scheme to continue. Obviously it makes sense now that alliances were fighting somewhat competent when they shouldn't of had the means to really. How quickly it falls apart.

Part of what is disgusting is these alliances surrendering are supporting this cheating in their posts, absolute garbage people who probably should be banned for taking part in some fashion to or having full knowledge of it. 

Be careful where you tread Comrade.  Broad brush strokes indeed.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I love this. I mean, this defense you all are throwing up just about proves the accusations we've made that you all will bend over backwards to justify or excuse just about anything.

Pointing out the obvious isnt a defense. Not one player nor Alex can provide the evidence of what he is accusing. 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pointing out the obvious isnt a defense. Not one player nor Alex can provide the evidence of what he is accusing. 

Apart from your leadership admitting to it.

As alex reported in the OP

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, namukara said:

The news sources you speak of are completely different, because as Alex states many times he doesn't moderate anything that's not on the game. The news services are on discord.

LOL THIS THING HE JUST MODERATED IS ON DISCORD! DUH!

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

Welp.  This escalated.

Admin's word is law.  Whichever way it goes.

Well done Alex for having the fortitude to make a decision I am sure was significantly more difficult than any of us could dare to comprehend.

Indeed.

Bravo to Alex for having the integrity to enforce his own rules of the game. I am sure it wasn't an easy decision to make, but at the end of the day it is his game, and you play as his pleasure.

Not sure how anyone can continue to defend something that has been so clearly laid out with more than enough evidence, it is rather silly at the end of the day, but some people just never seem to change.

Also I am not sure people know the difference between slander and libel.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Apart from your leadership admitting to it.

As alex reported in the OP

No, Alex accused NPO gov of illegal scanlations. No one has admitted to that, because there never was anything illegal. Funny that the main accusation has 0 evidence to support it. Maybe you should ask Alex why hes been breaking google ToS by not using their in-app purchases system? Can you trust the character of someone who breaks rules themselves?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Alex accused NPO gov of illegal scanlations. No one has admitted to that, because there never was anything illegal. Funny that the main accusation has 0 evidence to support it. Maybe you should ask Alex why hes been breaking google ToS by not using their in-app purchases system? Can you trust the character of someone who breaks rules themselves?

Any form of scanlations are technically illegal under copyright law.

As are any form of fan modification.  It's why a lot of gaming companies used to issue C&Ds against game mods.

1 minute ago, Stewie said:

Any form of scanlations are technically illegal under copyright law.

As are any form of fan modification.  It's why a lot of gaming companies used to issue C&Ds against game mods.

Yet still no evidence of scanlations.l and there never will be.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope, there never was any scanlations. 

So you were scamming people?

Also it is *were*

Your grammar needs some work.

Edited by Stewie
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yet still no evidence of scanlations.l and there never will be.

I appreciate your dedication to this obviously lost cause but you are cracking me up. 

How about this, prove that 30 pages of damning evidence isn't true.

• Alex locked this topic