2/5/2020 - Major Announcement Regarding Enforcement of Game Rules

Alex

2 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

It appears he okayed farms. There’s a world of different between inactive farms and inactive farms THAT PEOPLE MADE IN EXCHANGE FOR IRL GOODS. The rules totally allow for one and not the other. It’d be like if I asked if it was ok to donate to a political candidate and when I was told yes robbed a bank to pay for said donations. The bank robbing wouldn’t be ok just because I asked permission to donate money.

Yet an inactive farm that people made in exchange for IRL goods (raffles) was actually okay when GPWC first came along. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yet an inactive farm that people made in exchange for IRL goods (raffles) was actually okay when GPWC first came along. 

cool put together a bunch of evidence of said violation, and then send it to sheepy so he can investigate it and determine if rules were violated and act accordingly.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

2 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

1) Slander is a civil issue

2) That’s not what slander is, I’d say what NPO is doing is closer to slander.

Not active enough to read the report, instead posting what your leaders told you.

This video reminds me of all the idiots posting on this thread saying “no evidence”, and that speaks volumes on how stupid you all look right now.

If you read the report, Alex was told that they were asked to play the game in exchange for the  raffle, not be a farm.

Being a farm is playing the game unless you can point to the rule that farming is against the rules? Between wars all I did was farm and log in every now and again.

1 minute ago, CandyShi said:

1) Slander is a civil issue

2) That’s not what slander is, I’d say what NPO is doing is closer to slander.

Not active enough to read the report, instead posting what your leaders told you.

"The crime of slander is provided for in Article 138 of the Penal Code, and consists of falsely attributing someone to the authorship of a crime."

Just what you're doing :)

And, I read the report ;) just so you know, I'm not posting whatever someone told me, I am simply making clear my anger at this ridiculous decision. But of course you will distort the reality and close your eyes to something is favoring you... How is it to cut off the leadership of the enemy alliance just to escape the war? I only see bad losers.

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

cool put together a bunch of evidence of said violation, and then send it to sheepy so he can investigate it and determine if rules were violated and act accordingly.

"Still, I did enquire at the time about where all these players came from, and the answer I
received was that there was a raffle for a waifu body pillow and to enter the raffle one had to
start playing Politics & War. I figured, that’s odd, but happy to see new players joining and
because they did not appear to be bots I figured it was on the up-and-up."

That report you keep throwing around, here, this is word for word what Alex says in there. Exchange for IRL goods was just "odd", not a rule infraction. 

If you’re being **paid in real life goods** to only farm or you pay thousands of people this way, yes. 

Oh God, you really just read what you want ?

If you’re being **paid in real life goods** to only farm or you pay thousands of people this way, yes. 

Yet there is no proof anyone got "paid in real life goods". Neither you nor Alex can prove it.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

"Still, I did enquire at the time about where all these players came from, and the answer I
received was that there was a raffle for a waifu body pillow and to enter the raffle one had to
start playing Politics & War. I figured, that’s odd, but happy to see new players joining and
because they did not appear to be bots I figured it was on the up-and-up."

That report you keep throwing around, here, this is word for word what Alex says in there. Exchange for IRL goods was just "odd", not a rule infraction. 

do you know what you call a joke? I don't know who had this bad sense of humor, but it was a joke, there was never anything like it. 

6 hours ago, Arathorn said:

Also, if this is really about trading real life or digital material for in game benefits, then all the news organizations that started and charge people in game money in order to access and read off-site "digital" material (news articles in that case) should also be banned as well.

Let's go ahead and ban all the alliances who restrict access to their forums to only members. That's trading digital material for in game status too.

Note that only part of GPWC was deleted, and those who actually played the game were not deleted and Alex has welcomed them to continue playing.  Note that the issue centers around the inactive farm nations and the fact that NPO encouraged them to be inactive farm nations and not play the game, just to keep their nations from deleting, to keep dumping cash and resources into NPO banks, in exchange for access to translated comics which is the ONLY thing the bulk of GPWC cared about.  This is as clear cut as it gets, and the mental gymnastics from those bitter about getting caught out are incredible.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yet there is no proof anyone got "paid in real life goods". Neither you nor Alex can prove it.

Digital translations of a comic are "real life goods" since I know you're trying to split that stupid hair, digital goods are goods, and you were never forthright with Alex about exactly how you were operating.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Really classy NPO, really classy.

I hope they get sued for slander, that would be truly hilarious.  Using your real life identities to post that, fricking lol.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

24 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Note that only part of GPWC was deleted, and those who actually played the game were not deleted and Alex has welcomed them to continue playing.  Note that the issue centers around the inactive farm nations and the fact that NPO encouraged them to be inactive farm nations and not play the game, just to keep their nations from deleting, to keep dumping cash and resources into NPO banks, in exchange for access to translated comics which is the ONLY thing the bulk of GPWC cared about.  This is as clear cut as it gets, and the mental gymnastics from those bitter about getting caught out are incredible.

Digital translations of a comic are "real life goods" since I know you're trying to split that stupid hair, digital goods are goods, and you were never forthright with Alex about exactly how you were operating.

Can you show me this digital translation please......

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you can accuse, then make sure you have 100% proof of what you are accusing the other of. 

Screenshot_20200206-190209_Chrome.jpg

Except, as Alex explains, this was an exception BECAUSE he was able to get into the Discord channels and VERIFY THEM HIMSELF.

You know that, of course, I'm just recapping the 29-page report for the benefit of others to see through your blatant lies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

Except, as Alex explains, this was an exception BECAUSE he was able to get into the Discord channels and VERIFY THEM HIMSELF.

You know that, of course, I'm just recapping the 29-page report for the benefit of others to see through your blatant lies.

29 pages of 0 proof. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

29 pages of 0 proof. 

Again, nobody believes you, the only people parroting the same crap as you are those with a vested interest in perpetuating the lie.

NPO is a disgusting organization, and this whole event proves it, from top to bottom you are a cancer upon any game you touch.  Alex made the right call here, in my opinion he didn't go nearly far enough, but he made the right call to ensure that the game is played fairly.  NPO's response has been to, instead of taking the slap on the wrist, apologizing, and then beginning the long political/diplomatic recovery route that they're known for in CN, instead, you've decided to throw the greatest temper tantrum ever seen.  It's not the Pacifica I fought alongside ten years ago through Karma to Equilibrium, that's for damn sure.  Hasn't been for a while.

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

6 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Okay Emperor Jonas. 

I just googled "Emperor Jonas".  That's funny.

I mean just for a short while.  Let both sides cool off, and it would help negate, even if partially, any perceived advantage either side has gained from either cheating or the punishment administered by admin.  Once the cool off period has ended then the sides can decide whether they want to renew hostilities or go a different route maybe ...

• Alex locked this topic