2/5/2020 - Major Announcement Regarding Enforcement of Game Rules

Alex

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

GPWC was reported multiple times, but there was no clear cut evidence until recently that was provided to @Alex.

Alex investigated it very thoroughly.

And still doesn't have any evidence to prove anything illegal was happening. He just killed his own game, enjoy the last few months ;)

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And still doesn't have any evidence to prove anything illegal was happening. He just killed his own game, enjoy the last few months ;)

ITT: People who were trying to kill the game blame Sheepy for “killing the game”.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

GPWC was reported multiple times, but there was no clear cut evidence until recently that was provided to @Alex.

Alex investigated it very thoroughly.

I am confident that Alex appreciates that you having his back like this.  I mean being a totally neutral party and all.

I shall not miss you.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I mean, the guy who wrote the rules says it goes against his rules and the doc is pretty clear cut. The fact that you guys have deleted evidence like the "one time instruction for farmers" seems to show that you knew it wasn't kosher. Honestly, if being caught cheating and having a slap on the wrist is enough to make you quit the game, the community is better off.

• Upvote 2

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

Just now, George Clooney said:

I am confident that Alex appreciates that you having his back like this.  I mean being a totally neutral party and all.

I shall not miss you.

Those involved knowingly dug their own hole here.

1 hour ago, Revanchism said:

You can continue warning people, Alex, but it still will never change that you have explicitly shown your support for pedophilia, nazism, and white supremacy. I hope it was worth the money they're giving you.

The question is: Do you feel shame for it?

I fail to see how forcibly disbanding a bunch of resource farm nations on valid grounds = supporting pedophilia and white supremacy, but go on.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pubstomper said:

Can’t wait for a year or so from now when some of these salty bois reroll to come back after rage quitting now 

you're right, this text based game means the world to us, Christ how can we even possibly live without it?
Not like we only played for our members and communities we built.

Spare me.

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Keshav and others admitted to trading scanlations for people "playing", you can see so yourself in the official report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMvEZjOwZySF5ENsPMliVfx79Inwgo4Dp0HSb9aDj10/edit?usp=sharing

Alex i want to thank you, the report is detailed and outlines your thinking. I applaud the transparency 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

300 members from two alliances who wanted to kill the game and a 1000 member AA who did not want to play the game, not sure I would say that's killing the game.

3 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

All of these people shitting themselves with 'the game is dead now' should lead by example and delete their nations first. ?

I might differ on that. The conduct of the leadership of Coalition B, over the past few months, has been, yes, less than exceptional, but the community shouldn't suffer because of that. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

I might differ on that. The conduct of the leadership of Coalition B, over the past few months, has been, yes, less than exceptional, but the community shouldn't suffer because of that. 

You know, I honestly agree. I think there's a divide between their leadership and the members and I honestly don't have it out for their rank and file. I hope the average Coal B member can find a home and keep playing if they so desire.

But there's so many pissbabies ITT that I just can't help myself lmao.

new_forum_sig_2.png

I wanna say 'karma is real' and cheer to this unfolding mess, initially I did and acted stupidly celebratory about it, but nothing excuses that and nothing good is certainly going to come from continuing the perpetuity of pettiness.

So many people have friends on all sides that been caught up in this situation in some form or another, I am not going to justify anything that happened, but it personally pains me to see Altmoras and Yuno get the boot, much more to the countless of people that might be deleting in light of all this.

I wish everyone a good time in this game despite its seemingly awful setbacks

I feel like the real victims here are the fine folks of GPWC.   Will NPO honor their deal and give GPWC the free comic books they earned?  I feel like that really needs to be addressed especially since GPWC has been forced to hide in a locked closet for the last 6 months due to their NPO overlords. 

To the B team who is currently extremely upset, take a day or two, and seriously read all that evidence.  What NPO did was pretty f'ed up, I am actually amazed not a single one of you that I have seen so far has admitted that what they did was wrong. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

• Alex locked this topic