2/5/2020 - Major Announcement Regarding Enforcement of Game Rules

Alex

9 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

As far as the tax farm claims go me and Kris compiled literally the entire bank history of GWPC to demonstrate that the interaction between NPO and GWPC was less than 10% of just the monetary value GWPC moved around internally. It was clearly an appropriate relationship for a protectorate and feeder alliance 

Compliments, that's very original: it's appropriate to cheat, as long as enough money stays in the protectorate.
Hilarious.

• Like 1

When it was announced that NR cheated, BK was so quick in doing the righteous thing and hitting NR, for the cheaters that they were. Wonder when BK will hit NPO for cheating...

@BK gov. Care to comment?

?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I joined the game to be a tax farm. I'm still a tax farm.

I was stupid enough, not to get people to sign up for another game or the likes, but that's on me. Getting access to something like a comic is the worst BS I've ever seen. And yes, I've looked at the report (didn't bother looking at 23 pages of screenshots).

When Green was banned, he was paying people irl money for in-game money. With this, you're basically saying that we, as communities, can never ask for anything in return or offer anything in return.

I'm a 1000% certain, that you could find that comic in another way if you wanted.

So you're rewriting the rules as follows:
giving people irl money for ingame money: against the rules.
giving people comics for ingame money: ok with the rules.

Is for you anything other than irl money allowed? Farming in exchange for steam games for instance?
Or farming in exchange for an online subscription of the Economist?

2 minutes ago, Batavus said:

So you're rewriting the rules as follows:
giving people irl money for ingame money: against the rules.
giving people comics for ingame money: ok with the rules.

Is for you anything other than irl money allowed? Farming in exchange for steam games for instance?
Or farming in exchange for an online subscription of the Economist?

I'm not re-writing. Alex is.

As I've said previously. I'm pretty sure every alliance has at least one channel, that you need to be part of the alliance to get access to.

What if it was "You have to join P&W to get access to this debate club channel"?

I realize now, that I should've went all Cato the Elder on this shit from the start.

1) I don't condone of what has happened.

2) Alex, by his complete lack of action and "my stomach feeling"-statement is the only one to blame in this. He could've said "No bueno, stop this immediately."

3) This is bullshit. But at least it makes it easy for me to leave the game. He killed my reason to play the game and I get to keep BK community.

This day is a win for me, personally. I get to leave this shitshow of a game and keep the people who made it the slightest bit interesting.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

44 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Enjoy having a staggering percentage of your game leave, dumbass. I'll take the penalty for swearing at the game admin. Half of the damn game is gonna leave over this. You wield your admin abilities and moderation like a weapon, then expect people to stay and keep PAYING YOU MONEY to keep this shit game going? You're an idiot.

How dare the rules be enforced

Murrduh moderation is a weapon bad

1fb.png.65104f34c36efaf0fc806f7a6bafae08.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Also. I paid Ripper $5m in game monies for him to make this avatar for me.

Are we getting bannerinoed for this? It's in game monies for in game avatar, but he used out-of-game-cool-skills to make it.

Where's the line, Alex?

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

@Alex

I've already stated my protest in PM. As I've said on Discord, propriety (and legality) means that my cash has no hold over you, but I am ceasing credit purchases permanently.

As NPO has already pointed out to you, you were informed months earlier of what GPWC was seeking to do. You knew what was happening and you reversed course right when it was most opportune for the faction you favored.

The issue at hand isn't that leadership has been decapitated--the negotiations gave advance knowledge and the ability to plan for it--but rather the fact that you no longer seem to be impartial with regards to game events.

The war will continue. Assets may drop out, but other assets will remain. The insurgency will not end.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I'm not re-writing. Alex is.

As I've said previously. I'm pretty sure every alliance has at least one channel, that you need to be part of the alliance to get access to.

What if it was "You have to join P&W to get access to this debate club channel"?

I realize now, that I should've went all Cato the Elder on this shit from the start.

1) I don't condone of what has happened.

2) Alex, by his complete lack of action and "my stomach feeling"-statement is the only one to blame in this. He could've said "No bueno, stop this immediately."

3) This is bullshit. But at least it makes it easy for me to leave the game. He killed my reason to play the game and I get to keep BK community.

This day is a win for me, personally. I get to leave this shitshow of a game and keep the people who made it the slightest bit interesting.

Ok, this is interesting:

1) I don't condone of what has happened:
Good, I think we can agree something bad has happened than.

So you think Alex should have acted sooner and should have said: "No good, stop this immediately."
Sure, I would have liked GPWC shut down mid September. I guess he had 

3) This is bullshit.
I think you meant to say: Alex should have done this sooner (see "1" and "2").

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So are we going to see evidence of the supposed illegal scanlations? 

Keshav and others admitted to trading scanlations for people "playing", you can see so yourself in the official report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMvEZjOwZySF5ENsPMliVfx79Inwgo4Dp0HSb9aDj10/edit?usp=sharing

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Dalmasca
44 minutes ago, Itachi said:

What kind of stupid response is that? Go back to school, kid.

In on NP slot filling, need I say any more? 

9 minutes ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

Also. I paid Ripper $5m in game monies for him to make this avatar for me.

Are we getting bannerinoed for this? It's in game monies for in game avatar, but he used out-of-game-cool-skills to make it.

Where's the line, Alex?

Damn you're an archduke, if this is the face of coal B no wonder you're all getting done for your own retardation

Edited by Tartarus

Just now, Dalmasca said:

In on NP slot filling, need I say any more? 

I don't know what you're on about. But your picture is ugly and I don't want to look at it anymore. Stop talking to me, creep.

Guest Dalmasca
Just now, Itachi said:

I don't know what you're on about. But your picture is ugly and I don't want to look at it anymore. Stop talking to me, creep.

Go ahead and play stupid, its not like anyone is gonna stick around to argue you anymore.

This is my last comment regardless if you or anyone posts again. Im done with this trash admin.

5 minutes ago, Batavus said:

3) This is bullshit.

I think you meant to say: Alex should have done this sooner (see "1" and "2").

No. He should have taken actions towards thousands of players joining the game, if he thought something fishy was going on.

Banning people like this, after telling them OK. That's bullshit. That he's protecting himself by now saying "I didn't think much of it" and "it was a stomach feeling", that's cowardly bullshit.

Thank heavens the Danish laws are written in ways that can't be interpreted like Alex interprets his own game rules, or my job would be a whole lot more difficult... or, to be honest, easier and more arbitrary.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Keshav and others admitted to trading scanlations for people "playing", you can see so yourself in the official report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMvEZjOwZySF5ENsPMliVfx79Inwgo4Dp0HSb9aDj10/edit?usp=sharing

I've read it and there is no evidence of illegal scanlations, and funnily enough I was helping get GPWC Nations setup in the beginning, so I know there is 0 evidence of illegal scanlations. So I'll try again, where is the illegal scanlations evidence? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Were this actually a legal matter, this would never stand in front of a good lawyer. Unfortunately for us, you are the sole proprietor of Red Road Gaming and can do whatever you wish with your property.

For the outside observer, your "report" comes out as absurd. But, we all live in absurdity.

• Upvote 2

NPO's enemies cheat in a way that affected an active war, slap on the wrist. 

NPO's protectorate does something that Alex is on record as saying isn't anything major, and he goes full nuclear?

Hard to see this as anything other than putting a finger on the scale to benefit specific alliances. 

• Upvote 3

• Alex locked this topic