Economic Revolution

Vali

I like the sliders part a lot. It simplifies the game without removing any value. Improvements are a hassle, not a customization in my opinion. You'd just need a slider for each resource your continent produces and you'd be golden.

I suggested removing military improvements entirely not too long ago and simply replace them with the inherent ability to recruit military. The sliders really address the rest of improvements I think.

Maybe leave power plants in the game as a blanket option rather than a city-by-city basis as well.

I say keep projects but add research lines as well.

I'd like to hear more elaboration on the idea of industries.

RADICAL REFORM! I like it.

58 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

I like the sliders part a lot. It simplifies the game without removing any value. Improvements are a hassle, not a customization in my opinion. You'd just need a slider for each resource your continent produces and you'd be golden.

I suggested removing military improvements entirely not too long ago and simply replace them with the inherent ability to recruit military. The sliders really address the rest of improvements I think.

Maybe leave power plants in the game as a blanket option rather than a city-by-city basis as well.

I say keep projects but add research lines as well.

I'd like to hear more elaboration on the idea of industries.

RADICAL REFORM! I like it.

Thanks for the feedback

So research would be better version of projects, like if you max out agriculture you get a 10% food production bonus. 

The cost for each level of research starts really high for level 1 and goes down with each level you buy. This is to encourage specialization. 

Industries are gained when you completely research a line

As to the implications of this, Your nation can found an industry corresponding to the finished research line.  Then your nation can begin to allocate its population into this new level of economy.  

Think of industries as a replacement for baseball

This industry is your baby, you grow it like you grow your nation. Global leaderboards showing who has the biggest % of the industry, those who have large percentages of an industry would have larger power. 

So an industry as a whole would have to work together to advance each others interest. Kinda like color blocs in CN. So it blurs the lines of spheres, and encourages new friendships to be made.  

How the community would want to see this be constructed is up to yall, really a broad idea of layering economic spheres, military spheres, region spheres etc, making the game more dynamic. 

Edited by Di Vali
  • Upvote 1

Seems like ppl wanting Steps to war are here I waited too sucks Devs left

Anyways the political side of PnW has a lot more than your side my side so much more u should try being an alliance leader it opens that

T$ is economic 

NPO is moderate 

TGH and KT milicom 

Arghh is Pirates

Tons of ways to make PnW byy

You already kind of can allocate them to either. Citadel, Ethereum has 115 Infra, 5 of each type of Factory, 20 Farms & Max Military Improvements with No Commerce. I Consider this my max production build which ignores commerce in favor of production.

libertyribbon.png