God have mercy on Orbis

MinesomeMC II

What a load of absolute BS ? This is one of the many reasons why it wasn't ever going to work out.

Your facts are untrue and you shouldn't be trusted. The reason why the alliance never had a rebrand is because members voted against it. The reason why that usless protectorate was dropped was because they had shown no signs of growth and they didn't even make an effort to reach out to get to know anyone and basically ignored any messages from tmc government member's. As for the leadership all high gov voted and decided to put drek into leadership after you attempted to coup the alliance. 

Anyway I've no need to be bitter so good luck with your war. Infrastructure will be burnt down. Unfortunately it may not be your nation. 

Just now, Smokey1 said:

What a load of absolute BS ? This is one of the many reasons why it wasn't ever going to work out.

Your facts are untrue and you shouldn't be trusted. The reason why the alliance never had a rebrand is because members voted against it. The reason why that usless protectorate was dropped was because they had shown no signs of growth and they didn't even make an effort to reach out to get to know anyone and basically ignored any messages from tmc government member's. As for the leadership all high gov voted and decided to put drek into leadership after you attempted to coup the alliance. 

Anyway I've no need to be bitter so good luck with your war. Infrastructure will be burnt down. Unfortunately it may not be your nation. 

You got your facts wrong. Drekz apologized for dropping Last Resort as the government weren’t aware of the agreements made. TMC was a total mess. The coup happened after Drekz was made leader and was only to fool LUX into believing it was real. The members did vote against the new names after Otto extended the vote because his messages weren’t consistent. 

19 minutes ago, Oh Tiniest Bird said:

We are really not focusing on the important matters here.

Minesome, will we see a return of the Shaggy avatar??

Ye once I find it 

10 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

Don't give this guy the time of day, Cal.

Note that I have no sympathy for TMC nor what they represent, but Minesome here is an edgy troll who uses Nazi language and symbols that make people uncomfortable even when called out on it.  
That doesn't even begin to mention how he stole OPSEC sheets and documents from TMC and attempted to leverage them against them while hiding in BoC-affiliated alliances.  Yeah, he's in large part responsible for this whole second wind of the war for actions that aren't too dissimilar to the bank thefts your coalition claims to be against.  

He should rightfully be ignored and left in hapless ignominy.

Cooper, you missed the irony of the Sheev quote! ?

lol no surprise there and can't really say it wasn't deserved

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

13 hours ago, MinesomeMC II said:

The game has been seeing a lot of shitty bloated micros, none of those meme shitty micros we used to see. Well Alex handed me the keys to my land fill called Golden Phoenix Coalition. So its time to bring back an era. Today marks the official cancellation of the merge agreement placed by The Manhattan Cartel and Golden Phoenix Coalition. The decision was made after 3 main agreements were violated. The agreement was as following

1.  As agreed, MinesomeMC will be one of three leaders of the merged alliance. The other two will be of TMC. As well as government positions for GPC members will be decided during the merge. (TMC violation - all leaders were removed and replaced by Drekz after one of the other two leaders threw a fit)
  2. A new name will chosen to unite the two alliances. (No new name was chosen and TMC was remained)
  3. GPC's protectorate, the last resort, will be transferred to become a TMC protectorate (Last Resort was Dropped)

As well as talking shit behind my back during my time, TMC basically pushed me out. So we will leave as they wish, with the reestablishing of the Fourth Golden Phoenix Coalition.

The alliance is protected by Camelot and reinstall its MDoAP with Brotherhood of the Clouds.

As apart of this re-installment of treaties. GPC recognizes a state of war between North Point, TMC, and affiliates in a call of action by Camelot and BoC.

tl;dr - MinesomeMC returns with GPC and declares war on North Point and their subjects. 

Genuinely, do you think we care? You disbanded it last time all because you got above rank 50. You're a joke. 

1 hour ago, IndomitableJoseph said:

Genuinely, do you think we care? You disbanded it last time all because you got above rank 50. You're a joke. 

I merged did not disband. Regardless I believe you are all just pathetic at this point. 

5 hours ago, MinesomeMC II said:

I merged did not disband. Regardless I believe you are all just pathetic at this point. 

The whole point is; You quit on your alliance for a stupid reason. You gave up, and all of a sudden think it's a massive thing to reform an alliance that no longer has any meaning to the world of Orbis.

15 minutes ago, IndomitableJoseph said:

The whole point is; You quit on your alliance for a stupid reason. You gave up, and all of a sudden think it's a massive thing to reform an alliance that no longer has any meaning to the world of Orbis.

I didn’t quit, i was given an opportunity I felt fit with our agenda. It was a mistake for sure but it was not me simply quiting.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:31 AM, MinesomeMC II said:

but cooper is some irrelevant guy from immortals who has no clue who I am.

Tf dude, that's TKR's Cooper (cooper of cooperia), Immortal's cooper is me, Sam Cooper of Markovia.

About me being irrelevant : if being 'relevant' means fighting perpetual wars against shitty micros for equally shitty reasons, I'm happy being irrelevant. Otherwise I had already gone for my first reroll after playing for a full year even before you started the game, so its probably you who doesn't have a clue who I am. ?‍♂️

@Nick McScott Missed you the first time. You too seem to be as ignorant as op, Cooper is TKR, no Immortals member here has accused Minesome of nazism or anything. Only reason Immortals is even being discussed here is because Minesome mistook Cooper of TKR for Cooper of Immortals (me).
Your constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, rants and insults are not.

Edited by Sam Cooper
Added a statement for NickMcScott

tvPWtuA.gif