God have mercy on Orbis

MinesomeMC II

4 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Don't give this guy the time of day, Cal.

Note that I have no sympathy for TMC nor what they represent, but Minesome here is an edgy troll who uses Nazi language and symbols that make people uncomfortable even when called out on it.  
That doesn't even begin to mention how he stole OPSEC sheets and documents from TMC and attempted to leverage them against them while hiding in BoC-affiliated alliances.  Yeah, he's in large part responsible for this whole second wind of the war for actions that aren't too dissimilar to the bank thefts your coalition claims to be against.  

He should rightfully be ignored and left in hapless ignominy.

Don’t give this guy a time of day.

not that I have sympathy for Nazis, but cooper is some irrelevant guy from immortals who has no clue who I am. Not only do I dislike cobber a shitty Nazi but a Edgy troll is an overstatement. Everyone knows I’m actually a SJW Communist role player who works for the Russian Government. Not one of those Alt Right Fash who pride themselves in spreading hateful frogs. 

Cooper should be ignored by the left and left to rot in the pit of despair.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Note that I have no sympathy for TMC nor what they represent, but Minesome here is an edgy troll who uses Nazi language and symbols that make people uncomfortable even when called out on it.  
That doesn't even begin to mention how he stole OPSEC sheets and documents from TMC and attempted to leverage them against them while hiding in BoC-affiliated alliances.  Yeah, he's in large part responsible for this whole second wind of the war for actions that aren't too dissimilar to the bank thefts your coalition claims to be against.  

Good luck @MinesomeMC II!

• Upvote 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

46 minutes ago, MinesomeMC II said:

Don’t give this guy a time of day.

not that I have sympathy for Nazis, but cooper is some irrelevant guy from immortals who has no clue who I am. Not only do I dislike cobber a shitty Nazi but a Edgy troll is an overstatement. Everyone knows I’m actually a SJW Communist role player who works for the Russian Government. Not one of those Alt Right Fash who pride themselves in spreading hateful frogs. 

Cooper should be ignored by the left and left to rot in the pit of despair.

I wasn't going to post, but the character of the immortals has been attacked here.

You are insinuating that we, who everyone knows is just a bloated micro, would allow someone as competent as cooper to join us. The fact Cooper knows what he's doing, while we're just a micro you have a hate boner for because we banned you after you randomly came into our public chat and started flaming our members, shows that he is not and could never hope to be one of us.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, namukara said:

I wasn't going to post, but the character of the immortals has been attacked here.

You are insinuating that we, who everyone knows is just a bloated micro, would allow someone as competent as cooper to join us. The fact Cooper knows what he's doing, while we're just a micro you have a hate boner for because we banned you after you randomly came into our public chat and started flaming our members, shows that he is not and could never hope to be one of us.

I only flamed your leader lmao, was strange some of gov actually pointed out that some of my points were infact correct.

Edited by MinesomeMC II

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

Please don’t accuse people of nazism and then follow it up with stuff he does in a videogame, nazism is a serious thing and not a word to be thrown around lightly. If you believe he is a nazi report him to Alex, don’t call him out on a public forum, especially when the post has nothing to do with nazism or really anything you’re saying. You could instead be happy he created an alliance and decided to follow his own passions and ideas?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, namukara said:

Pointing out your flaws doesn’t constitute accusations of nazism and generally being unhappy for someone starting a mew alliance, The Immortals isn’t be attacked by Minesome here, you are ruining your own reputation by derailing forums and feeling the incessant need to comeback to any mention of your name, I was also “flaming your members” wherein reality we were explaining why a large member base and inexperienced gov is a bad combination, iirc we also gave you advice on how to improve, don’t try to rewrite the past and paint us out as hate trolls who only server to hurt your feelings. If you can’t take criticism improve, get tougher skin, or get out, it is more embarrassing to respond to Minesome’s insane ramblings and being genuinely mad because he called you a bloated micro. Just don’t say anything if you’re just gonna make false accusations and posts that have nothing to do with the post . Also @MinesomeMC II great job with this new aa man, we’re on opposite sides and ye declared war on us technically but we’ll see who’ll do better on the battlefield, see you then.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

Please stop reminding me that this wonderful war is partially because of you.

sorry

18 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

If ever there was a thread that perfectly showcased the need for downvotes, this would be it. 

i agree with you, i'm dearly disappointing in Alex's lack of logistical thinking.