Guardians of The Galaxy, Willfully and Knowingly Harboring Debtors.

Aqua-Corpsman

I'll just take a list of your bankers for me to make direct withdrawals from every 6 hours. Do I reach you at the same place for pointless screenshot proof where that doesn't show him saying he owes you money or do I just leave it at the number above?

you posted him on the forums over 15m?

ill pay off his crippling 'debt'

@loving boi son, you really need to stop pickpocketing these nice people

im sorry, we take our eyes off of him for 1 minute and he produces gold chains and pocket watches

Edited by Mars
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

41 minutes ago, Caleope said:

If I hadn't used all my forum picture posting abilities on the GoG Christmas card, I would have absolutely shown you the very amusing screenshots from my in-game messages with this catastrophe of a bank. However, seeing as I did use them all, and the fact that I couldn't do anything more to embarrass Aiyr Bank than they've already done for themselves in posting this thread to begin with, I'll refrain. Let all micro banks learn from the Tragedy of Aiyr Bank the Unwise - record your transactions competently and don't attempt to threaten GoG with your micro of a bank that's protected by an alliance we're already at war with. But thanks @Royal Confederacy for the quality memes :)

IMGUR my dude.

ZNlV0yo.png

I dont know if he is a real debtor but if its so thats not nice. My alliance has a a weird dude, em, who signed of on a debt of 5bn(!!) but refuses to pay. He is harbored by several alliances, another alliances harbors a debtor and is signed by another alliances all the time! Rotten people in Orbis..

so I get were you are coming from!

Protip: when both suicide cults on the opposite sides of the fence are pissed off at you, you've mismanaged the situation.

In bond services I usually make sure that when a bond is written, the seller always has to sign a contract that is screenshotted and preserved on the spreadsheet to verify the loan. It is possible that Lovin Boi owes you the measly sum of 15 million, but usually you should prevent the harboring alliance with real proof of the contract.

Or you know horizon bank is an option. Shiz, y'all be mad over 15 mil. horizon gave me like 200 mil no questions asked. Seek dont ask me why I borrowed that, cuz you will actually beat me

34 minutes ago, ivk said:

Or you know horizon bank is an option. Shiz, y'all be mad over 15 mil. horizon gave me like 200 mil no questions asked. Seek dont ask me why I borrowed that, cuz you will actually beat me

Interesting, this will be noted in your weekly evaluation. ??

32 minutes ago, ivk said:

Did you take a loan during war to build a new city.....  You're going to have to pay that back you know...  Because Horizon is actually a good bank, unlike this "aiyr bank".

This is why loans, bonds, and any other shenanigans should just not be done. Now that IQ has rendered every possible treaty promise invalid through breaking each kind from NAP up to MDAP, there's really no reason to imagine why IQ would honor something as direct as a bond measure. And since IQ can't be trusted, there's no reason for anyone to expect good faith anywhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

This is why loans, bonds, and any other shenanigans should just not be done. Now that IQ has rendered every possible treaty promise invalid through breaking each kind from NAP up to MDAP, there's really no reason to imagine why IQ would honor something as direct as a bond measure. And since IQ can't be trusted, there's no reason for anyone to expect good faith anywhere.

You're basically Noctis, but instead of having to mention GOONS in every topic, it's a defunct Bloc.

• Upvote 5

On 1/31/2020 at 8:46 PM, Caleope said:

Oh my god, I'm a Luddite, please teach me how the internet works LOL this is a genuine request 

Go to https://imgur.com/
Click on the button in the top left
upload your images
spill the tea

Before you ask, I am immune to sarcasm and I crave drama.

Also all I'm getting from this thread is that Loving Boy trolled some capitalists real hard and now they're all whiny.

• Like 2

Why is asking for evidence to be posted here instead of going into their discord considered bait to you?  The reason for requesting evidence on the forums instead of looking through their discord is for openness from both parties.  Also because it would encourage more forum use.

THIS POST SPONSORED BY TODD CLOROX, OFFICIAL MEDICAL ADVISOR

ZNlV0yo.png

I will fully admit, I have a hard time keeping track of all the treaties in this game already and all the bank shenanigans happening feels about ten times as confusing. Who is this bank? Who are you? Where did I put my glasses??

2CmeZXo.gif