Guardians of The Galaxy, Willfully and Knowingly Harboring Debtors.

Aqua-Corpsman

Now, needless to say, you have as of now still failed to prove the existence of the initial contract to begin with. It is true that LovingBoi agreed to pay the 15M by update yesterday. This would have gone without a hitch had your bank barbarians not attacked LovingBoi before the deadline, this is a breach of contract hence no payment will be made. Not only is 15M a laughably small amount to make such big deal about but you also come unto the forums without evidence? There is one thing you have accomplished with this and it is wasting everybody's time. Because you're only a micro bank, we have decided against rolling you for breach of contract. Don't push your luck. 

It's too late to leave with your dignity so at least go with your skin intact. 

Just now, Teaspoon said:

This is entirely on you for trying to run a dumb-as-bricks "banking" scam and getting burned for it.

You fricking capitalists are all the same. 

SCAM LMFAO
It wasnt even high interest XDDD 
Banking scam oml communists make me laugh

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Royal Confederacy said:

Our quarters are different. And our interest is very very low but this isnt what the topic is about.

No no lets keep going into this because I'm very curious, what is your quarter then? It is fairly important to the topic because we need to know if this financially damaged you or not.

1 minute ago, Albert I of Belgium said:

Now, needless to say, you have as of now still failed to prove the existence of the initial contract to begin with. It is true that LovingBoi agreed to pay the 15M by update yesterday. This would have gone without a hitch had your bank barbarians not attacked LovingBoi before the deadline, this is a breach of contract hence no payment will be made. Not only is 15M a laughably small amount to make such big deal about but you also come unto the forums without evidence? There is one thing you have accomplished with this and it is wasting everybody's time. Because you're only a micro bank, we have decided against rolling you for breach of contract. Don't push your luck. 

We dont control members of our bank. You are at war yes? We have 100+ members in our bank. Just because one or two go to war with him isnt our fault.

1 minute ago, Nick McScott said:

No no lets keep going into this because I'm very curious, what is your quarter then? It is fairly important to the topic because we need to know if this financially damaged you or not.

2 weeks. It didnt damage us.

2 minutes ago, Albert I of Belgium said:

Also, I said DM me on discord for evidence as it is easier to provide there.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 minute ago, Royal Confederacy said:

We dont control members of our bank. You are at war yes? We have 100+ members in our bank. Just because one or two go to war with him isnt our fault.

Then your bank is either deliberately being sabotaged or run by idiots. 

Either way, breach of contract is breach of contract. I suggest toning down the incompetence and keeping your pet rocks on a tighter leash in the future. 

Just now, Albert I of Belgium said:

Then your bank is either deliberately being sabotaged or run by idiots. 

Either way, breach of contract is breach of contract. I suggest toning down the incompetence and keeping your pet rocks on a tighter leash in the future. 

How is it a breach of contract? There was not "contract" to not declare war. I think you have a serious lack of knowledge on how corporations work.

oooooh critical mistake I made, my apologies.
Millions a quarter (2 weeks) I am sorry.

How is it a breach of contract? There was not "contract" to not declare war. I think you have a serious lack of knowledge on how corporations work.

Neither was there a contract to pay 15M.

Now run along. 

Neither was there a contract to pay 15M.

Now run along. 

Wanna bet? Message me on discord and I'll prove it to you.

10 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

SCAM LMFAO
It wasnt even high interest XDDD 
Banking scam oml communists make me laugh

Just know that no matter what happens, you'll be up against the wall eventually, comrade.

Okay so in 2 weeks, which is a quarter of 2 months you make at a minimum of 2 billion, or 1 billion a week,  which is 142,857,142.8571429 daily, assuming you have a loan day weekly it's roughly 1 billion a week, if we consider this net profit and you run at a normal 3% that means you have loaned out around 33 billion dollars, or roughly  6.55145662207% of all of them money currently held in alliances, if we assume you have this loaned out so it is being held by nations then 15.3572352231% of the money held by nations is yours. I smell BS

1 minute ago, Teaspoon said:

Just know that no matter what happens, you'll be up against the wall eventually, comrade.

Ah, children. What amazing imaginations they have.

2 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Wanna bet? Message me on discord and I'll prove it to you.

If you have something to post. Then post it. 

If you don't, stop wasting everyone's time. 

Just now, Nick McScott said:

Okay so in 2 weeks, which is a quarter of 2 months you make at a minimum of 2 billion, or 1 billion a week,  which is 142,857,142.8571429 daily, assuming you have a loan day weekly it's roughly 1 billion a week, if we consider this net profit and you run at a normal 3% that means you have loaned out around 33 billion dollars, or roughly  6.55145662207% of all of them money currently held in alliances, if we assume you have this loaned out so it is being held by nations then 15.3572352231% of the money held by nations is yours. I smell BS

I told you, critical mistake. I meant millions. Specifically 60 million. Also Im kinda offended you fact checked it.

If you have something to post. Then post it. 

If you don't, stop wasting everyone's time. 

I cant, its too much

So if you really really wanna challenge me, message me on discord and Ill prove it. Otherwise, shut it.

Just now, Royal Confederacy said:

I told you, critical mistake. I meant millions. Specifically 60 million. Also Im kinda offended you fact checked it.

60 million in 2 weeks is kinda bad ngl, also yeah I fact checked it because the numbers didn't add up.

You know this wouldn't had happened if Aiyr Bank asked for that sponsor video of Mudahara from Some Ordinary Gamers on youtube like I suggested weeks ago.  Need documentation of when the contract was first agreed on from both sides my good dude.

THIS POST SPONSORED BY TODD CLOROX,  OFFICIAL MEDICAL ADVISOR

ZNlV0yo.png

Just now, Nick McScott said:

60 million in 2 weeks is kinda bad ngl, also yeah I fact checked it because the numbers didn't add up.

?‍♂️I am trying to spread the word about a debtor and all you can focus on is our profit.

Just now, Fat Albert said:

You know this wouldn't had happened if Aiyr Bank asked for that sponsor video of Mudahara from Some Ordinary Gamers on youtube like I suggested weeks ago.  Need documentation of when the contract was first agreed on from both sides my good dude.

THIS POST SPONSORED BY TODD CLOROX,  OFFICIAL MEDICAL ADVISOR

MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD FOR CHRISTS SAKE

It is hard to explain here, so for the millionth time if you want the proof of the contract, DM me on discord.

I cant, its too much

Listen. So far you have done nothing but make a joke out of yourself. If you had proof you should have put it in your post. 

I hope you don't expect me to actually waste my time to find you (a micro) when GoG's answer is clear. 

If you have any issues with that then you will come to our Discord server and seek us out. Not the other way around. 

Your delusion of grandeur is as amusing as your bank. 

• Upvote 1

?‍♂️I am trying to spread the word about a debtor and all you can focus on is our profit.

And I'm trying to figure out how much damage they did to you and how much money you make so I can accurately judge you and your reliability. 

Lets make this crystal clear.

This did not harm the bank.

We dont care anymore.

This post is to warn others about Loving Boi.

If you want more evidence then ive sent earlier, DM me on discord.

1 minute ago, Fat Albert said:

Sir, we need proof posted on the forums, not all of us use Discord all the time and there needs to be a record on the forums.

THIS POST SPONSORED BY TODD CLOROX, OFFICIAL MEDICAL ADVISOR

Then you dont get proof because I couldnt be bothered to explain it on the forums.

We arent asking for the money back or anything, we are merely stating it happened and that he should be watched out for. Also that GoG harbors him.

Even if you're completely above board and everything you've said is true, all you're "warning" us of is that Loving Boi is a working class hero who has brought the fight directly to trash such as yourselves who would scam the common man out of the hard earned value of their labor. I, for one, am proud to find such a man among our allies, and shame on you for trying to discredit such a paragon of valor.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Lets make this crystal clear.

This did not harm the bank.

We dont care anymore.

If you want more evidence then ive sent earlier, DM me on discord.

Then you dont get proof because I couldnt be bothered to explain it on the forums.

We arent asking for the money back or anything, we are merely stating it happened and that he should be watched out for. Also that GoG harbors him.

Then put your money where your mouth is and call it a day. 

If you can't even be bothered to stick up for your bank then it must not be a very reputable enterprise. 

I suppose everyone should just go to the proven banks that handle their inquiries professionally instead of starting an hour long tirade that accomplished nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

Even if you're completely above board and everything you've said is true, all you're "warning" us of is that Loving Boi is a working class hero who has brought the fight directly to trash such as yourselves who would scam the common man out of the hard earned value of their labor. I, for one, am proud to find such a man among our allies, and shame on you for trying to discredit such a paragon of valor.

You are a funny dude. 

Then put your money where your mouth is and call it a day. 

If you can't even be bothered to stick up for your bank then it must not be a very reputable enterprise. 

I suppose everyone should just go to the proven banks that handle their inquiries professionally instead of starting an hour long tirade that accomplished nothing. 

Wdym stick up for the bank???? I...what??? I somehow believe half of this forum is high with what is being said.

4 minutes ago, Fat Albert said:

Sir we need the proof posted on the forums so forum goers that don't use Discord all the time can go over the evidence and make their own decisions.

THIS POST SPONSORED BY TODD CLOROX, OFFICIAL MEDICAL ADVISOR

I did post some proof, image0.png

But the rest is hard to explain because he was banned from the discord.