Guardians of The Galaxy, Willfully and Knowingly Harboring Debtors.

Aqua-Corpsman

2 minutes ago, Epi said:

Thank you for your help noble White Knights

Youre very welcome, loyal peasant 

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, Eric the Red II said:

Why did you bring this here without proof?  What are we suppose to do with this?

Because the proof is complicated. He was banned from the discord so the only proof is through many many many witnesses, audit logs, text from other members around his deleted messages....well. I guess I can send him admitting to the debt , very vaguely because he knew we were coming after him so he dodged the question a lot. 
image0.png

Just to be clear, our members are not controlled by us. His alliance is at war, and some of our staff are at war with his alliance.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Koala said:

Also @Royal Confederacy dm me koalative#4575

didnt work

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

Woah. Now this is a serious matter. 

?

It isnt really, I just thought it should be clear to all alliances and banks that GoG doesnt force members to pay (in fact they protect them) and Loving Boi doesnt pay.

1 minute ago, Comrade Marx said:

I have never heard of this bank, it doesn't seem reputable to me and thus I don't give a shit. Enjoy eating that loss.

I mean....we have ads running constantly, we are one of the biggest, and have grown the most. But okay then.

Then again, communists dont generally use corporate private banks such as ours.

Just now, Nick McScott said:

Is this really over 14 mil? Damn, Aiyr is worse off than I thought.

Nah actually, the reason why we didnt go to war over it is because it is low. But Loving Boi and GoG were &#33;@#&#036; about it so I wanted to make a forum post. We took no damage as our profits every quarter are well into the billions.

1 minute ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Nah actually, the reason why we didnt go to war over it is because it is low. But Loving Boi and GoG were &#33;@#&#036; about it so I wanted to make a forum post. We took no damage as our profits every quarter are well into the billions.

So what your saying is you made a forum post over 15mil dollars? (15 pennys)

Just now, Dilly Dilly said:

So what your saying is you made a forum post over 15mil dollars? (15 pennys)

absolutely XD

I am being told by multiple people that he goes into alliances, takes out grants, and then runs away to GoG. He’s produced problems with UA, tI, TMC, NP etc, and has been known to do this. Tho obviously not enough because we let him take out a loan.

So now people will know, DO NOT GIVE LOVING BOI GRANTS OR LOANS.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Your profits are in the billions? As in the interest is so high that you are making billions of dollars per quarter? Are we talking gross or net profits? If you make that much why are you &#33;@#&#036;ing about 15 mil, at the lowest estimate you make 2 billion in a quarter which is 3 months so around 22 million a day, I don't think y'all have even been around for a quarter so much doubt. Anyone with any semblance of brain activity would know not to give this guy a loan, do proper background checks next time hon.  Also Spera is the better bank bb, don't steal our ideas ?

Edited by Nick McScott
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick McScott said:

Your profits are in the billions? As in the interest is so high that you are making billions of dollars per quarter? Are we talking gross or net profits? If you make that much why are you &#33;@#&#036;ing about 15 mil, at the lowest estimate you make 2 billion in a quarter which is 3 months so around 22 million a day, I don't think y'all have even been around for a quarter so much doubt. Also Spera is the better bank bb, don't steal our ideas ?

Our quarters are different. And our interest is very very low but this isnt what the topic is about.