The House surrenders to Goons

Mao

1 hour ago, Malleator said:

I for one don't think this, "House," alliance has ever existed, and was solely a fictional creation of the goonies so that they may have an excuse to post their signatures.
I'm on to you, boonies.

We live in a Butt House of lies.

2 hours ago, Malleator said:

I for one don't think this, "House," alliance has ever existed, and was solely a fictional creation of the goonies so that they may have an excuse to post their signatures.
I'm on to you, boonies.

who told him? who was it? who went and broke the goon hegemony? 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Epi said:

Just gonna point out Goons is setting a good precedent by including a 60 day NAP for the smaller alliances they defeat. Unlike most of you guys in the past.

?  Surrender now means something, what a novel idea.

rofl stfu.

You act like NAPs didn't occur in the past.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

h4Jm.jpg

Saving this to our pirate mail channel! Thanks again for your obsession and fanart. ❤️

For the record, there is nothing worse than an Arrgh member, but I will let that slide.

P.S. Mind sharing the meme again with proper grammar? "an Arrgh" and "a Madhatten".

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Just gonna point out Goons is setting a good precedent by including a 60 day NAP for the smaller alliances they defeat. Unlike most of you guys in the past.

?  Surrender now means something, what a novel idea.

>implying NAPs mean dogshit

You'll break this one too, assuming you don't pressure them into disbanding, in a mysteriously consistent pattern ?

2 hours ago, Pop said:

Look how easy it is to secure peace when your negotiators aren't both literally and metaphorically dripping with venom!

Grats on peace House!

I see NPO's installed humour components in their members, funny joke mate.

The only thing dripping was venom was the dog's breakfast of a peace treaty you tried to push onto Colo A.

3 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Goons are actually  pretty alright . I noticed  a lot of your forum posts   and I came to the conclusion  that you follow everything they do every waking minute  of the day. Maybe if you stopped worrying  about it and focused  on yourself or you're  alliance or whatever the hell you do in this game you'll come to terms that their just too * Cash Money* for you , I went to war with them and after 2 days they have my vote as the most welcoming  alliance in the game.

Its really just like 70%+ of the new threads are goons related, so I end up commenting in some of them. Although ignore most of them.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Its really just like 70%+ of the new threads are goons related, so I end up commenting in some of them. Although ignore most of them.

I wager you 3 million  dollars that you'll make another post here. Brb gonna ask someone to trigger you so you will lol. 

• Upvote 2

Guest John Q Listener
1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This is actually extremely false, as you have commented on effectively every single thread in this subforum, and have introduced Goons even when the thread is about a completely different topic.

You could take a page from The House, they are actually reasonable and good at diplomacy (as opposed to your alliance).

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

I see NPO's installed humour components in their members, funny joke mate.

The only thing dripping was venom was the dog's breakfast of a peace treaty you tried to push onto Colo A.

Uh, you mean the peace terms that were mostly your brain child?

Queen of Chaos

22 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Uh, you mean the peace terms that were mostly your brain child?

What you mean my meme terms or the revoke embargo one? Or maybe the $150m debt repayment term. 

Don't sugar coat things, that pales in comparison to non-sensical $20b "Bonds", or reps imposed in 2019, originating from 2016 from long dead banks/alliances.

4 hours ago, Sphinx said:

What you mean my meme terms or the revoke embargo one? Or maybe the $150m debt repayment term. 

Don't sugar coat things, that pales in comparison to non-sensical $20b "Bonds", or reps imposed in 2019, originating from 2016 from long dead banks/alliances.

Thank you for revealing that you were never acting in good faith towards either coalition and had your eyes set only on dominance and stat hugging.

• Upvote 4

Queen of Chaos

On 1/31/2020 at 3:30 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

>implying NAPs mean dogshit

You'll break this one too, assuming you don't pressure them into disbanding, in a mysteriously consistent pattern ?

How many times will you be asked for proof of this before you realize it's not true?

Queen of Chaos

Mao is honestly one of the best diplomats in this game. Think about it- he just established treaties with the two dominant forces in the game, making them pretty much untouchable. 

I doubt most major alliance leaders are capable of swallowing their pride while managing a bunch of angry members who want to fight a war they can’t win while keeping everything together like he did.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:38 PM, Sphinx said:

Both of which you were a supporter of, and imposed yourself on the treaty. Good going mate! 

Tbh I wasn't aware this was important enough to warrant a 2 page response. I'd like to add tho that Tyler has resumed his leadership position and I've been demoted to member only. Any new treaty will have to be sorted out with him or any current gov members.

Obligatory 99 percent of you don't care statement :)

Edited by Mao