The House surrenders to Goons

Mao

2 minutes ago, Mao said:

I'm sure 99 percent of you don't care and don't know of our alliance:)

We care. Congrats on peace and good luck with whatever is next

Edited by Space General

12 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Mate if you're gonna people to blow a fat one ya probably shouldn't roll over the second they slap you with a glove.

To be fair, Mao was very courteous in all my interactions with. A couple of his now former team members on the other hand both instigated this whole thing and tried to convince him to take us on once it escalated. I'm honestly not sure what they expect to happen.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

To be fair, Mao was very courteous in all my interactions with. A couple of his now former team members on the other hand both instigated this whole thing and tried to convince him to take us on once it escalated. I'm honestly not sure what they expect to happen.

As a former “team member” we did not force anyone into a war, and it was made clear to them that we are currently at war with Opus Dei before they decided to become a signatory of United Fronts, after we agreed to let them in they left and canceled our treaties with them without a 72 hour notice which is in violation with the treaty their acting leader signed when he agreed to join the bloc. To claim we instigated anything is a bold faced lie, informing our soon to be allies of our current position regarding other alliances is not “convincing them to take us on once it escalated” and nothing escalated when only like 2 raids were declared by goon members. Of course you might be referring to other “team members” but I’d have no clue who else you’d be on about 

As Director of the Bureau of Diplomatic Incidents, Instigation Department and Commanding General of Operation Sherman's Will, I would like to thank all members of The House except for Italian Catholic Union for their participation in this operation.

Italian Catholic Union has received a rain check on a total and complete Zero Infra razing - free of charge - to be redeemed at my discretion whenever I feel like fielding questions from high gov at 3AM again.

But seriously, you're cool, Mao and no hard feelings. ❤️

Edited by pawsible deniability
  • Like 1

Proud supporter of:
BirdWeed.gif