Peace

Keegoz

Kind of late to this party, all that NPO provided and as it turned out illegaliy gained booze and manga kept be from properly celebrating this fine little peace with now sadly fangless great snakes. Even went as far as ingrantly offering to start peace talks again with T$ on our safe for work embassy not that foxy dungeonly whole the likes of Letum would even approve but I digress.

So once again it´s good to give a peace a change and despite all the pleb drama, the little nations are running around like the world is on fire or something it´s cool to chill around 8k nations strength and have em eat cake you paid for with your precious whale oil...  

On 1/28/2020 at 3:10 PM, TheNG said:

New players: *Join the game, an objectively good thing.*
Also new players: *Happen to align with NPO*

Col A Players:
PJOdzjW.png

The sheer, abject terror Col A players experience at the thought of new players joining the game and not kowtowing to them never fails to amuse. Just say you'd rather they'd all delete, it'd be more honest. That said, I do quite like the sound of the NPO Manga Trading Conspiracy, it'll join other classics like the NPO Steel Conspiracy, the NPO Stats Conspirac(ies), the NPO Bots and Baseball Conspiracy, the list goes on.

It was a classic, indeed.

Edited by HeroofTime55
  • Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

On 2/3/2020 at 2:24 AM, Tankobite said:

Lord, if that's true, I'm not sure which is sadder. That they're doing it, or that the carrot is manga translation. Weebs...

I know what’s sadder now: they’ve been caught cheating, got a slap on the wrist, and are threatening a mass exodus from the game over it.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters