Peace

Keegoz

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

The point wasn't that I'm not an !@#$ mate, it's that you keep bigger ones next to you constantly.

Doubtful. I think you take the cake along with your friends who enjoy slot filling/ using security breaches to screw with AAs. At least you've given up on attempting to slot fill for now. I look forward to a Christmas truce! 

Guest Curufinwe
7 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

Ok, you're all sh*t people.  Let's not get too excited here.  

I hate you all.  

Okay, that's pretty good.  Well played.

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

The point wasn't that I'm not an !@#$ mate, it's that you keep bigger ones next to you constantly.

Nah, Gorge is in Demacia now, remember?

Edited by Curufinwe

Speaking of TCW money...

Where did that money that supposedly Rado had stolen go?

Also where are Orion Bank dividends?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Speaking of TCW money...

Where did that money that supposedly Rado had stolen go?

Also where are Orion Bank dividends?

Under my mattress

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~

18 hours ago, Who Me said:

Oh Curu, you poor naive fool. Given that you never played CN I can pity you but to equate Gorge and Akuryo in-game antics the the out of game actions of Goons is just beyond the pale. You should take a tour of of their mercy boards sometime. Perhaps then you would understand. Of course that would require you to stop lying to yourself so I doubt you have balls to do so. Quite frankly you guys have been lying to everyone for so long I doubt you even know what the truth is any longer.

I'm sure you have evidence for this slander, right? Surely TCW would only ever be 100% truthful at all times!

Edited by Archibald

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Minesome was a member of TCW, BoC then VM'd, he only ever couped micros for like...100mil? overall. 

Minesome made Nazi jokes to my face in our embassy after he was made aware of my background.  As far as I'm concerned, he can be rolled into oblivion for disrespecting my family and community as he did.  I have no qualms.  

Edited by Cooper_
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Epi said:

@Akuryo Nokia is in a peripheral, nominally on our side, but not really. Minesome was a member of TCW, BoC then VM'd, he only ever couped micros for like...100mil? overall. Frogstar withdrew 300mil from his bank account, which was returned (and revealed their plans to attack us and leave the war, not exactly terrible actions given the bloc doesn't exist anymore :P and Camelot never had any treaties with them) and the members just rejoined like normal <>.

The scale of theft is also pretty significant. You guys have collectively stolen roughly 25bil (george 12bil, Elijah 5bil, Akuryo 5bil, Dusty 3-10bil) from our side. Trying to equate them is ridiculous. Even when you judge us on our worse inactives, they still pale in comparison to you... lmfao.

--

In regards to the OOC discussion WhoMe. I'm not sure TCW gets to lecture anyone right now, last week Sphinx and Colliwobbles manufactured and perpetuated a false story, claiming I hacked into BK's offsite tools. A criminal action. They were reported to discord a number of times, but refused to remove the posts, even after revealing to me they knew for a fact it wasn't me, but they were doing it for political purposes. They went so far as to attempt to bribe members of our government, that's some OOC Fing Bullshit right there.

Hell it went so far, that I was DM'd by over a dozen diplomats on your side, who knew this was bullshit. But wanted to perpetuate the rumor. And spammed the PnW public chats when i removed OOC claims like this. As we have done in the past with Nokia-George etc.

Even if we ignored that, Sphinx was the one that logged Coalition B. and dropped a ton of OOC information on the forums through a proxy.

So yeah TCW has no room to talk. None at all.

Are you the Sheriff of Nottingham? 

Untitled.png

8 hours ago, Thalmor said:

You guys can hate each other all you want. 

But I will always love all of you. ❤️

Does this mean you'll let me have the cat?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

3 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Burnt stew? What a wonderful metaphor. I imagine you came up with that one all by yourself?

I pity your childhood if you didn't enjoy this beautiful gem

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070608/

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

imagine thinking Minesome was Robin Hood, and not the burnt stew Little John makes

Robin Hood Burns the Stew because he's day dreaming about Maid Marian. Little John was hanging laundry.

Gawd. Talking about never watching it. Regardless. You're probably right about the analogy.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Robin Hood Burns the Stew because he's day dreaming about Maid Marian. Little John was hanging laundry.

Gawd. Talking about never watching it. Regardless. You're probably right about the analogy.

I've been owned

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2020 at 7:59 AM, Epi said:

@Akuryo Nokia is in a peripheral, nominally on our side, but not really. Minesome was a member of TCW, BoC then VM'd, he only ever couped micros for like...100mil? overall. Frogstar withdrew 300mil from his bank account, which was returned (and revealed their plans to attack us and leave the war, not exactly terrible actions given the bloc doesn't exist anymore :P and Camelot never had any treaties with them) and the members just rejoined like normal <>.

The scale of theft is also pretty significant. You guys have collectively stolen roughly 25bil (george 12bil, Elijah 5bil, Akuryo 5bil, Dusty 3-10bil) from our side. Trying to equate them is ridiculous. Even when you judge us on our worse inactives, they still pale in comparison to you... lmfao.

--

In regards to the OOC discussion WhoMe. I'm not sure TCW gets to lecture anyone right now, last week Sphinx and Colliwobbles manufactured and perpetuated a false story, claiming I hacked into BK's offsite tools. A criminal action. They were reported to discord a number of times, but refused to remove the posts, even after revealing to me they knew for a fact it wasn't me, but they were doing it for political purposes. They went so far as to attempt to bribe members of our government, that's some OOC Fing Bullshit right there.

Hell it went so far, that I was DM'd by over a dozen diplomats on your side, who knew this was bullshit. But wanted to perpetuate the rumor. And spammed the PnW public chats when i removed OOC claims like this. As we have done in the past with Nokia-George etc.

Even if we ignored that, Sphinx was the one that logged Coalition B. and dropped a ton of OOC information on the forums through a proxy.

So yeah TCW has no room to talk. None at all.

Minesome was never a member of TCW, also I never "manufactured a false story", and I never dropped OOC information that's totally lies. 

But B+ for effort, you're improving in your ability to fling shit allover the forum, but Colo B's still got some people way more advanced at that than you my friend so keep trying mate.

Edited by Sphinx

11 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Minesome was never a member of TCW, also I never "manufactured a false story", and I never dropped OOC information that's totally lies. 

But B+ for effort, you're improving in your ability to fling shit allover the forum, but Colo B's still got some people way more advanced at that than you my friend so keep trying mate.

If you're going to copy partisan, you have to say "friend" not "my friend". Regardless of the fact that you will likely never be at his level of flinging shit so you may as well keep trying yourself.

Queen of Chaos

36 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

If you're going to copy partisan, you have to say "friend" not "my friend". Regardless of the fact that you will likely never be at his level of flinging shit so you may as well keep trying yourself.

Greetings, friend!

• Haha 5

os9LcJK.gif

On 1/29/2020 at 2:14 AM, Cooper_ said:

Ok, you're all sh*t people.  Let's not get too excited here.  

I hate you all.  

Shhh don't say that out loud, if the War Slot Police hears you, they are gonna deem whatever war slot filling is to their own convenience to mod strike you.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:52 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

My understanding is that the vast majority of GPWC members are there because NPO provides something along the lines of Manga translation in exchange for their participation in the game as resource farms.  That would be an exchange of in-game resources for real-world goods.  It's amazing it has been allowed to persist as long as it has.  Props to NPO for always finding creative ways to break the rules in their favor.

Lord, if that's true, I'm not sure which is sadder. That they're doing it, or that the carrot is manga translation. Weebs...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters