Peace

Keegoz

47 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Again, while I'd be personally okay with you deleting so I no longer have to respond to your inane posts, the only demand BK has for you is that you honour the public agreement you made to repay the stolen funds you received from Gorge.  Also, your original justification for reneging on your word was that you wanted the funds you stole from Yakuza back (since you stole their bank when you deserted your leadership post there), rather than some nebulous plan to roll you post payment (why you think we'd bother with that is beyond me), but given that we returned the funds to Yak after we reclaimed them from you that's unlikely.  So yeah, the deleting part is up to you (though personally I wouldn't mourn your departure given your antics), but returning the stolen funds you received would be our demand, yes.

How very reasonable of you especially when BK doesn't want to repay the $7 billion loan they got from tCW pre war. It is sad to see how far into the crap you guys have fallen.

• Upvote 5

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Who Me said:

How very reasonable of you especially when BK doesn't want to repay the $7 billion loan they got from tCW pre war. It is sad to see how far into the crap you guys have fallen.

Actually we did throw some money at that on Sphinx's request, though my understanding was that it was supposed to be deferred until postwar (I'm not Econ, so it's really not my area).  Also, considering you're in an AA that is in a bloc with two AAs led by bank thieves and implicitly defending a third with your comments, I'm not sure you're in a position to get too judgemental there, Who Me ?

Edited by Curufinwe

49 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Actually we did throw some money at that on Sphinx's request, though my understanding was that it was supposed to be deferred until postwar (I'm not Econ, so it's really not my area).  Also, considering you're in an AA that is in a bloc with two AAs led by bank thieves and implicitly defending a third with your comments, I'm not sure you're in a position to get too judgemental there, Who Me ?

I am absolutely not defending that fool. If he agreed to pay that back, he should. 

The amount of influence I have on what Sphinx does is right there at zero.

Paying back the loan after the war is fine, not that you guys ever want it to end. However I have also seen your "peace terms" for tCW so please do not play stupid with me. You can talk out your ass to people that don't know any better all you want but please do do so to me.

You used to be a reasonable person, it is sad to see what you have become.

• Upvote 5

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Who Me said:

I am absolutely not defending that fool. If he agreed to pay that back, he should. 

The amount of influence I have on what Sphinx does is right there at zero.

Paying back the loan after the war is fine, not that you guys ever want it to end. However I have also seen your "peace terms" for tCW so please do not play stupid with me. You can talk out your ass to people that don't know any better all you want but please do do so to me.

You used to be a reasonable person, it is sad to see what you have become.

I am truly history's greatest monster ?

Also, the whole 'I'm just a grunt who is only following orders' defence isn't really going to fly for you in this case.  You're in TCW's gov channels, you're listed as an advisor on TCW's AA page and you're trusted enough to manage their bank AA, so at the very least you're complicit in enabling Sphinx's questionable choice of friends, even if you're trying to close your eyes to the implications of that.  If you want to live among the whales that's fine, but if you also want to remain true to the principles that I thought you had there's plenty of other, less shady, places to hang your hat - Guardian and GOB come to mind, or even Chaos if you're so inclined.  Choosing to remain in a bloc with the likes of Gorge and Akuryo is a choice you're consciously making, so you can go ahead and own that one.  

As for terms, at this time the loan is still on the books and, as I said, we even tossed some money on the principal at Sphinx's request but, again, I'm not Econ so it's not really my area.  

6 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

I am truly history's greatest monster ?

Also, the whole 'I'm just a grunt who is only following orders' defence isn't really going to fly for you in this case.  You're in TCW's gov channels, you're listed as an advisor on TCW's AA page and you're trusted enough to manage their bank AA, so at the very least you're complicit in enabling Sphinx's questionable choice of friends, even if you're trying to close your eyes to the implications of that.  If you want to live among the whales that's fine, but if you also want to remain true to the principles that I thought you had there's plenty of other, less shady, places to hang your hat - Guardian and GOB come to mind, or even Chaos if you're so inclined.  Choosing to remain in a bloc with the likes of Gorge and Akuryo is a choice you're consciously making, so you can go ahead and own that one.  

As for terms, at this time the loan is still on the books and, as I said, we even tossed some money on the principal at Sphinx's request but, again, I'm not Econ so it's not really my area.  

Sigh, no you are not history's greatest monster but you do enable Leo on his quest to do stupid things.

As I recall, I was in BK's government channels and at times held their bank during a war and had zero affect on what Leo and upper government did at the time as well. So that dog don't hunt.

Leaving my alliance during a war, however I felt about what my government was doing is something I am very loath to do and is something that I would take a very long time to decide. No matter how most people in this game feel about it I still have a great deal of personal honor and will do what I feel is the right thing for me. Just because you have sold your soul to the devil doesn't mean I should or will.

• Upvote 5

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Who Me said:

Sigh, no you are not history's greatest monster but you do enable Leo on his quest to do stupid things.

As I recall, I was in BK's government channels and at times held their bank during a war and had zero affect on what Leo and upper government did at the time as well. So that dog don't hunt.

Leaving my alliance during a war, however I felt about what my government was doing is something I am very loath to do and is something that I would take a very long time to decide. No matter how most people in this game feel about it I still have a great deal of personal honor and will do what I feel is the right thing for me. Just because you have sold your soul to the devil doesn't mean I should or will.

I'm pretty sure my soul is still intact, though as a person without any particular spirituality I'm not sure how I'd determine that.  And I mean if you're unwilling to vote with your feet and instead choose to remain affiliated with Sphinx's menagerie of bank thieves, deserters, slot fillers and otherwise unsavory folks that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that you're gonna get smeared with offal from the company you're choosing to keep.  Like I said, I would have thought someone with the integrity that I had previously come to expect from you might balk at facilitating Sphinx's shady choices (which you're doing by providing services for him above and beyond that of the average member, regardless of you professed lack of influence) - it's unfortunate that I appear to be wrong on that score.  I still think that you're fundamentally a decent person, so I hope you eventually manage to disentangle yourself from your current circumstances and someday find a home with fewer garbage people residing in it. 

3 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

I'm pretty sure my soul is still intact, though as a person without any particular spirituality I'm not sure how I'd determine that.  And I mean if you're unwilling to vote with your feet and instead choose to remain affiliated with Sphinx's menagerie of bank thieves, deserters, slot fillers and otherwise unsavory folks that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that you're gonna get smeared with offal from the company you're choosing to keep.  Like I said, I would have thought someone with the integrity that I had previously come to expect from you might balk at facilitating Sphinx's shady choices (which you're doing by providing services for him above and beyond that of the average member, regardless of you professed lack of influence) - it's unfortunate that I appear to be wrong on that score.  I still think that you're fundamentally a decent person, so I hope you eventually manage to disentangle yourself from your current circumstances and someday find a home with fewer garbage people residing in it. 

Perhaphs if you would think it through you would come to the understanding that I don't do it for him but for the members of tCW much as you do what you do for the members of BK. Unless of course you are fully onboard with all the shady and disgusting theings that Leo and Roq have been doing during this war. If that is the case it is you that will be smeared with offal from the company you're choosing to keep.

Really Curu, people that live in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones. You guys signed NPO and Goons. You really have no room to talk about terrible allies.

4 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

nice to know that BK's history of not paying people back extends past my members.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Curufinwe
3 hours ago, Who Me said:

Perhaphs if you would think it through you would come to the understanding that I don't do it for him but for the members of tCW much as you do what you do for the members of BK. Unless of course you are fully onboard with all the shady and disgusting theings that Leo and Roq have been doing during this war. If that is the case it is you that will be smeared with offal from the company you're choosing to keep.

Really Curu, people that live in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones. You guys signed NPO and Goons. You really have no room to talk about terrible allies.

I always find it terribly unoriginal when people try to regurgitate the wording someone just used back at them in their reply - it just seems rhetorically lazy to me for some reason. It also appears that we've come full circle, since my point is that given the record of your blocmates you're not really in a position to judge anyone else, which is what you originally set out to do.  That being said, I'll take Roq and DNFJ over Gorge and Akuryo any day. Given that I don't see you as the sort of person who would suffer thieves gladly, I'm surprised you feel differently.  

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

nice to know that BK's history of not paying people back extends past my members.

On the bright side, I did say something positive about GoG.  That's something, right?

Oh Curu, you poor naive fool. Given that you never played CN I can pity you but to equate Gorge and Akuryo in-game antics the the out of game actions of Goons is just beyond the pale. You should take a tour of of their mercy boards sometime. Perhaps then you would understand. Of course that would require you to stop lying to yourself so I doubt you have balls to do so. Quite frankly you guys have been lying to everyone for so long I doubt you even know what the truth is any longer.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Oh Curu, you poor naive fool. Given that you never played CN I can pity you but to equate Gorge and Akuryo in-game antics the the out of game actions of Goons is just beyond the pale. You should take a tour of of their mercy boards sometime. Perhaps then you would understand. Of course that would require you to stop lying to yourself so I doubt you have balls to do so. Quite frankly you guys have been lying to everyone for so long I doubt you even know what the truth is any longer.

Goons made me eat tide, or was that the internet culture. Sounds good though.

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Who Me said:

I judge people by their actions here, not what they may have done in some other game or on an offsite forum. Your CN grudges aren't particularly interesting to me, but please continue to justify working with admitted thieves or, you know, put your money where your mouth is and move somewhere more in line with your supposed principles.  Or keep your head in the sand and tell yourself you're just a cog in the machine that isn't responsible for the choice you've made.  Whatever works for you, really.

Edited by Curufinwe

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hm.

Meanwhile they have Epi, Nokia, and Minesome in their coalition, all infamous for their own sprees of coups and robberies. Oh and Frogstar, residing in Camelot, after... Couping and robbing Solar Knights, a fellow Coalition mate.

Considering that, @Curufinwe if the best you've got is George and I, I'd reccomend ya sit down and have a long think about where exactly you are. 

Guest Curufinwe
2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Meanwhile they have Epi, Nokia, and Minesome in their coalition, all infamous for their own sprees of coups and robberies. Oh and Frogstar, residing in Camelot, after... Couping and robbing Solar Knights, a fellow Coalition mate.

Considering that, @Curufinwe if the best you've got is George and I, I'd reccomend ya sit down and have a long think about where exactly you are. 

Nah, I'm pretty confident that you and Gorge are still sh*t people.  Thanks for your concern though ?

Edited by Curufinwe

1 hour ago, Curufinwe said:

Nah, I'm pretty confident that you and Gorge are still sh*t people.  Thanks for your concern though

Ok, you're all sh*t people.  Let's not get too excited here.  

I hate you all.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

Nah, I'm pretty confident that you and Gorge are still sh*t people.  Thanks for your concern though ?

The point wasn't that I'm not an !@#$ mate, it's that you keep bigger ones next to you constantly.