Peace

Keegoz

Guest Karl VII
33 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

What would my terms be, so far these are the terms that have been leaked to me.

1) pay BK 5,005,000,000 rebuild aid

2) delete (I can understand not wishing to say this one is true, as Alex would not be happy that terms are for people to delete)

You know the 5 billion were stolen, you already agreed to pay it back, of course a condition could be that you honor the agreement you had with Bee Kay, that's not unresonable at all. About the deleting thing i highly doubt that.  

Edited by Karl VII
Don't wanna be rude, new year new me i guess

3 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

1. The bolded is filter evasion.

2. This nation does not exist. It was either deleted for inactivity, or the player controlling the nation deleted their account. Visit your nation, or go to the search page.

Nobody asked, or cares. Shutup and go back to your mommy’s basement 

bitmap.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Karl VII said:

You know the 5 billion were stolen, you already agreed to pay it back, of course a condition could be that you honor the agreement you had with Bee Kay, that's not unresonable at all. About the deleting thing i highly doubt that.  

I asked for proof the money was stolen as gorge claims he put the 5b in before sending it out, I got told when i asked for the logs that Gorge nuked them (funny how he was then able to move money later talk about not changing passwords) So no I do not know the money was stolen.

I will not honour an agreement that was done in good faith between Keshav and myself, due to BK's actions of raiding me and rolling me once the 5 billion had been paid, now you all can spam prove it as much as you want but everyone here knows I do not betray people in DM's no matter what unless they betray me first like Leo did.

About deleting there are logs posted in this forum where Under and Leo and i think it was sphinx talk about hitting me, raiding me until i can not buy any more cities, making me delete then raid an new nation i make, so me having to delete in the peace terms is not hard to believe.

4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

You missed the point of the post which is the collusion while at war between TCW's bloc and Syndicate. Those are pretty much the same entity at this stage, so when Partisan declared on TCW nations with "fight me you coward" on the eve of TCW's betrayal of Covenant/co and barely had any units, sort of means something along with NP's wars to restore Syndicate units. We can also note the convenient connection between Boyce's sudden spurt of activity and  declaring offensives exclusively on TCW, getting beiged, and miraculously a TCW treaty coming out not too long after.

Also lol at Sphinx trying to pretend the small scale action by BK and Acadia is the same as his orchestrated effort.

I don't pay attention to any of the beige drama, but that should get a game mechanic fix sometime as to not reward any grey area stuff like that. It's been so long since TCW brokeoff I almost forgot they never officially peaced with Coalition A until this, which I think was the main point forum post though. This should put an end to it with the NAP though.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

10 hours ago, Sphinx said:

And people say IQ isn't a hive mind.

Mind you, we should ask if you're done slot filling as well. 
1apiaOE.png

WSgG8YV.png

qTzVpo1.png

@Keegoz @Princess Adrienne 

Was a pleasure to fight you guys, this war was probably the most fun I've ever had in this game. 

I don't think you need to be bringing up TheNG, or any Acadia member for that matter, in any context whatsoever, Benedict.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I don't think you need to be bringing up TheNG, or any Acadia member for that matter, in any context whatsoever, Benedict.

Rebel Scum.... Benedict was one of the good guys, a loyal defender of the Empire against insurrectionists. 

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

ITT: The side that abuses baseball and has a 1000 member human bot/mechanical turk resource farm accuses their opponents of playing unfairly.

Right, because both sides cant be playing unfairly at the same time. /s

Baseball while unbalanced isnt wrong to use as a provided feature. Recruiting from outside the game is also not wrong, in fact it's great that it's being done; would certainly be a lot more balanced if both sides were doing it though.

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

Just now, Dryad said:

Right, because both sides cant be playing unfairly at the same time. /s

Baseball while unbalanced isnt wrong to use as a provided feature. Recruiting from outside the game is also not wrong, in fact it's great that it's being done; would certainly be a lot more balanced if both sides were doing it though.

Easier to accuse and be lazy though....

Real-World Transactions for In-Game Materials

Politics & War has a limited donation system to prevent the game from being "pay-to-win." In addition to limits on Credit usage, it is against the rules for players to make exchanges of real-life money or goods for in-game materials, including but not limited to: in-game money, and in-game resources. Examples of this type of behavior would include: sending someone real-life money for in-game money or in-game resources, purchasing someone a Steam game for in-game money or in-game resources, sending someone a gift-card for in-game money or in-game resources, and any other sort of real-world trade for in-game goods.

The punishment for real-world transactions for in-game materials will be a complete nation reset upon first offense, and a permanent ban from Politics & War upon a second offense.

====

My understanding is that the vast majority of GPWC members are there because NPO provides something along the lines of Manga translation in exchange for their participation in the game as resource farms.  That would be an exchange of in-game resources for real-world goods.  It's amazing it has been allowed to persist as long as it has.  Props to NPO for always finding creative ways to break the rules in their favor.

• Upvote 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

6 hours ago, Roquentin said:

You missed the point of the post which is the collusion while at war between TCW's bloc and Syndicate. Those are pretty much the same entity at this stage, so when Partisan declared on TCW nations with "fight me you coward" on the eve of TCW's betrayal of Covenant/co and barely had any units, sort of means something along with NP's wars to restore Syndicate units. We can also note the convenient connection between Boyce's sudden spurt of activity and  declaring offensives exclusively on TCW, getting beiged, and miraculously a TCW treaty coming out not too long after.

Also lol at Sphinx trying to pretend the small scale action by BK and Acadia is the same as his orchestrated effort.

You're free to negotiate your own deal at any time or just operate separately like Horsecock is doing.

I did believe they were cowards and I did want them to fight me.

• Haha 4

os9LcJK.gif

22 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I did believe they were cowards and I did want them to fight me.

When you live in a country with hundreds of deadly sneks, you learn never to mess with them and respect them by keeping your distance. 

Guest Curufinwe
6 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

What would my terms be, so far these are the terms that have been leaked to me.

1) pay BK 5,005,000,000 rebuild aid

2) delete (I can understand not wishing to say this one is true, as Alex would not be happy that terms are for people to delete)

Again, while I'd be personally okay with you deleting so I no longer have to respond to your inane posts, the only demand BK has for you is that you honour the public agreement you made to repay the stolen funds you received from Gorge.  Also, your original justification for reneging on your word was that you wanted the funds you stole from Yakuza back (since you stole their bank when you deserted your leadership post there), rather than some nebulous plan to roll you post payment (why you think we'd bother with that is beyond me), but given that we returned the funds to Yak after we reclaimed them from you that's unlikely.  So yeah, the deleting part is up to you (though personally I wouldn't mourn your departure given your antics), but returning the stolen funds you received would be our demand, yes.

43 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

My understanding is that the vast majority of GPWC members are there because NPO provides something along the lines of Manga translation in exchange for their participation in the game as resource farms.  That would be an exchange of in-game resources for real-world goods.  It's amazing it has been allowed to persist as long as it has.  Props to NPO for always finding creative ways to break the rules in their favor.

lolwut?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

When you live in a country with hundreds of deadly sneks, you learn never to mess with them and respect them by keeping your distance. 

This is the biggest surprise in this thread. I had blended you and Rado together and just assumed you were Eastern European.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

New players: *Join the game, an objectively good thing.*
Also new players: *Happen to align with NPO*

Col A Players:
PJOdzjW.png

The sheer, abject terror Col A players experience at the thought of new players joining the game and not kowtowing to them never fails to amuse. Just say you'd rather they'd all delete, it'd be more honest. That said, I do quite like the sound of the NPO Manga Trading Conspiracy, it'll join other classics like the NPO Steel Conspiracy, the NPO Stats Conspirac(ies), the NPO Bots and Baseball Conspiracy, the list goes on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

13 minutes ago, TheNG said:

New players: *Join the game, an objectively good thing.*
Also new players: *Happen to align with NPO*

Col A Players:
PJOdzjW.png

The sheer, abject terror Col A players experience at the thought of new players joining the game and not kowtowing to them never fails to amuse. Just say you'd rather they'd all delete, it'd be more honest. That said, I do quite like the sound of the NPO Manga Trading Conspiracy, it'll join other classics like the NPO Steel Conspiracy, the NPO Stats Conspirac(ies), the NPO Bots and Baseball Conspiracy, the list goes on.

Dear bird,

You're acting weird. I'm terrified.

Sincerely,

Snake

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif