This is not a war declaration .. or is it??

Dilly Dilly

Guest PhantomThiefB
6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

0L7Nc3a.jpg

EK9FXSt.jpg

187 days and counting and you've still failed to fill my defensive slots or 0 my planes. Try harder. ?

8 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

187 days and counting and you've still failed to fill my defensive slots or 0 my planes. Try harder. ?

Helluva lot longer than that and you've actually succeeded in zeroing my own spies... once. Then I rebuilt to full. We were outnumbered for the majority of that time period, what's your excuse?

8 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Nice of you to totally ignore per city and total, lol.

Cute of you to ignore that those A. are irrelevant to any individual on-the-ground situation and B. are closing in anyway ?

As the self-proclaimed newbie representative of GOONS, please attack my nation. you guys are too smol for me to WarDec and I can fit all of you into my defense slots. This will make it easier for everyone as I can both keep the heat off our newbie members while the veterans move on to more important things.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=190569

Edited by Kiril Kolus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Kiril Kolus said:

As the self-proclaimed newbie representative of GOONS, please attack my nation. you guys are too smol for me to WarDec and I can fit all of you into my defense slots. This will make it easier for everyone as I can both keep the heat off our newbie members while the veterans move on to more important things.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=190569

you know just for this well attack everyone else except for you . you can just watch lol

Guest PhantomThiefB
6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Helluva lot longer than that and you've actually succeeded in zeroing my own spies... once. Then I rebuilt to full. We were outnumbered for the majority of that time period, what's your excuse?

Cute of you to ignore that those A. are irrelevant to any individual on-the-ground situation and B. are closing in anyway ?

Aye longer for you, my nation is only 187 days old, so I guess that's the excuse ?