[Treaty] Khorne’s Favourite Colour is Green

Sphinx

10 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I carried the torch for the likes of @Phiney @ELPINCHAZO and @Jodo . TEst was long before I came around and am happy to see it continuing today. 

Seeing former neutrals break away from the “easier” path and start a new war front and sign with an alliance that was historically neutral killers is poetic in a sense. Meanwhile here I am, a filthy neutral. 

Exactly, multiple versions of TEst rolled GPA/Old School Pantheon/TCW over a dozen times (Including your own TEst version a couple times. You first attacked me personally in Silent War ;p), so what better alliance for us to work with than the newest version of an alliance who knows us well. I picked the GPA flag purely for memes, but in terms of shared alliance history, TEst was probably one of the biggest reasons outside the alliance itself for our resilience in surviving bad rollings. Since when it happens so many times you're just better equipped to deal with it when next one happens.  

Boyce himself use to raid us in Pantheon numerous times, so he too has a long storied history with us, So we're looking forward to working together and fighting together in the future.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Correction.

There is no TEst without Phiney.

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

I carried the torch for the likes of @Phiney @ELPINCHAZO and @Jodo . TEst was long before I came around and am happy to see it continuing today. 

Seeing former neutrals break away from the “easier” path and start a new war front and sign with an alliance that was historically neutral killers is poetic in a sense. Meanwhile here I am, a filthy neutral. 

Man, we really are a group of fossils (we being people who remember those from prior worlds). To be fair I only outed you because I assumed those three were long gone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

10 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Man, we really are a group of fossils (we being people who remember those from prior worlds). To be fair I only outed you because I assumed those three were long gone.

They are. I’ve seen ElP and Jodo poke their head in from time to time. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif