[Treaty] Khorne’s Favourite Colour is Green

Sphinx

7 hours ago, Epi said:

Regardless of other drama, I like this treaty. Who would've thought GPA and TEst would sign each other xD

I was as shocked as you, and I actually signed the treaty ?

tvPWtuA.gif

2 hours ago, DragonK said:

I was as shocked as you, and I actually signed the treaty ?

Now, retheme Terminus Est to the Imperium of Man... nobody will see it coming... Literally nobody.

Edited by CitrusK

15 hours ago, Epi said:

Regardless of other drama, I like this treaty. Who would've thought GPA and TEst would sign each other xD

No one in this TEst was in any other version of TEst afaik. The people currently in this TEst are more akin to the kind of people who pretend to be a soldier IRL despite never being in the army.

• Like 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I carried the torch for the likes of @Phiney @ELPINCHAZO and @Jodo . TEst was long before I came around and am happy to see it continuing today. 

Seeing former neutrals break away from the “easier” path and start a new war front and sign with an alliance that was historically neutral killers is poetic in a sense. Meanwhile here I am, a filthy neutral. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif