Same IP Issue

Zygon

What were you doing (or trying to do): Send money to a nation.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): When I tried to send money to a nation, it claimed we were using the same IP, which is impossible because there is no way I share an IP with several people.

Link to page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14003

Any other relevant information: Happens to anyone I try to send anything to.

Screenshot: (if available) 

pNw ss.PNG

Edited by Zygon
  • Upvote 1

One of my gov members and I have the same issue that we also discovered when he was trying to send money to me. We live on different continents.

I also remember @Pop having a similar issue with this with @dtc justice if I remember correctly, where they had previously had been able to declare war on one another and then couldn't suddenly because of this restriction and were confused.

BrOQBND.jpg

5 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

One of my gov members and I have the same issue that we also discovered when he was trying to send money to me. We live on different continents.

I also remember @Pop having a similar issue with this with @dtc justice if I remember correctly, where they had previously had been able to declare war on one another and then couldn't suddenly because of this restriction and were confused.

DTC and I have a much dumber issue lol. We can conduct every single restricted action except Espionage against one another. He's out of my war range now, but last I checked I could still war and trade him.

Edited by Pop

1 hour ago, Pop said:

DTC and I have a much dumber issue lol. We can conduct every single restricted action except Espionage against one another. He's out of my war range now, but last I checked I could still war and trade him.

That is really strange lol

BrOQBND.jpg

• Administrators

It doesn't mean you're currently sharing an IP, it means that at some point, you have used the same IP address, flagging you as potential multis.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 hours ago, Alex said:

It doesn't mean you're currently sharing an IP, it means that at some point, you have used the same IP address, flagging you as potential multis.

That can't be right unless I share an IP with all my GOV members? I can't send anything to anyone within my alliance or even if they aren't in my alliance, only when sending from the bank though, it's super bizarre never had this happen before. 

Edited by Zygon
Seems to work now...