IRONCATS on Broadway!

Aksel

17 minutes ago, Jordan said:

My cats are already celebrating us leaving. They have informed me that if I rejoin I will be attacked in my sleep. I have pictures of them planning my demise. Caught them in the act of planning

rzgizxF.jpg

Also yes for any of those wondering, this is a picture of my cats sitting on a blanket that has their cartoon faces on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It seems crazy to leave all your allies(I think all) on the battlefield and cut connections, what a crazy world. There again I have being fighting since June last year. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

16 minutes ago, Clarke said:

It seems crazy to leave all your allies(I think all) on the battlefield and cut connections, what a crazy world. There again I have being fighting since June last year. 

When AK called it quits a lot of the members that still wanted to play P&W joined IF, they too have been fighting since day one for Col-B. In addition, IF started on Col-B and only recently joined Col-A, so when you say allies which do you refer to? The truth we find ourselves facing is that for many of IF's members we called Col-B allies as recently as a few weeks ago.

The lines have become very blurred in this war and we feel a need to focus on our alliance, our family.
Here is a picture of Jordan's awesome cat blanket.

20191021_192407.jpg?width=400&height=255

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Elder Rachael said:

When AK called it quits a lot of the members that still wanted to play P&W joined IF, they too have been fighting since day one for Col-B. In addition, IF started on Col-B and only recently joined Col-A, so when you say allies which do you refer to? The truth we find ourselves facing is that for many of IF's members we called Col-B allies as recently as a few weeks ago.

The lines have become very blurred in this war and we feel a need to focus on our alliance, our family.
Here is a picture of Jordan's awesome cat blanket.

20191021_192407.jpg?width=400&height=255

I'm just making an observation about how crazy this game is at moment. Allies as in treaty partners.

It's not for me to judge but treaty partners are generally a bit more important than coalition partners who are not necessarily always genuine allies.

• Upvote 3

IpHGyGc.png

7 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Additionally, tied to this notification of peace and naptime, we have concluded our time within the TCW Bloc and are issuing our 72 hour cancellation notice.

maybe I missed in skimming the other exit posts but you're the first to cancel a treaty in addition?

Pixelhuggery treason ree... nope, can't say it with a straight face ? I just can't see how you manage to talk shit about the allies that stood by you and had the patience of saints @Justin076 , that really is just a plain impressive level of hypocrisy and toxicity even I can't match ?

• Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

30 minutes ago, Malal said:

Stuff

Dude, take a deep breath. I don't have issues with IF or Max, we had a bit of a history, positive. I was poking fun at the wording of the thread. 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

7 hours ago, Daveth said:

Purrfect, I approve.

You always approve cats don't you? :P 

2 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Dogs are better than cats, as an fyi.

Pancakes are better than waffles, FYI :) 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Dogs are better than cats, as an fyi.

Ok that's just too toxic Jazz. Please dial it down at least 2 notches.

Thanks,

Charles and Maestro (Jordans cats)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

A pretty jovial thread to announce you ditched all your allies.  The only people who will sign you after this are those with a need for cannon fodder.  So congrats on your new path forward, good luck on the rebuild!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Pixelhuggery treason ree... nope, can't say it with a straight face ? I just can't see how you manage to talk shit about the allies that stood by you and had the patience of saints @HeroofTime55 , that really is just a plain impressive level of hypocrisy and toxicity even I can't match ?

• Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win