IRONCATS on Broadway!

Aksel

23 minutes ago, Malal said:

Typically, either you negotiate collective peace with your allies and leave together, or you leave ahead of them with their blessing.  You don't just cancel treaties and leave them behind to eat shit.  And then shamelessly dress it up as a party with kittens instead of giving a damn good reason for your decision.

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

Typically, either you negotiate collective peace with your allies and leave together, or you leave ahead of them with their blessing.  You don't just cancel treaties and leave them behind to eat shit.  And then shamelessly dress it up as a party with kittens instead of giving a damn good reason for your decision.

When Coalition B alliances were peacing out individually it was celebrated. Now the shoe is on the other foot, your true demons are showing. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Laffopuritain said:

Isn't the entire point of the 72 hour notice that you're supposed to give it BEFORE you back out of your responsibilities?

This is like telling your boss "I quit.  This is my last day.  Oh, and heres my two weeks notice."

Hey what happened to KERCHTOG$ being nice to their surrendering ex-allies?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Inst said:

Hey what happened to KERCHTOG$ being nice to their surrendering ex-allies?

I believe the promise was that we wouldn't threaten to destroy and forcibly disband them if they fell out of line.  Unlike OD and friends, who need even their cowards to stick with it to keep the ship afloat.  But I am just a four day old jackass, what do I know?

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

A pretty jovial thread to announce you ditched all your allies.  The only people who will sign you after this are those with a need for cannon fodder.  So congrats on your new path forward, good luck on the rebuild!

I dont think you are correct, the truth of the matter is that as soon as I met COA and learned a member of High Gov had no idea who Elder Rachael the character is, who The Brotherhood of Steel are, nor could he name a single Fallout faction, I immediately knew we could not be aligned with them and I had to get my family away. I believe future potential signatories will both understand and agree with this motive.

Edited by Elder Rachael
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I believe the promise was that we wouldn't threaten to destroy and forcibly disband them if they fell out of line.  Unlike OD and friends, who need even their cowards to stick with it to keep the ship afloat.  But I am just a four day old jackass, what do I know?

TCW and KT are hitting TFed. Arrgh seems to have developed a fixation for hitting TFed as of late.

Edited by Inst

2 minutes ago, Inst said:

TCW and KT are hitting TFed. Arrgh seems to have developed a fixation for hitting TFed as of late.

You'd have to take it up with those parties for the small handful of conflicts going on there, I hardly know anything about who they even are.  Doesn't strike me as the hellfire OD was threatening, though.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)