TF Peace Announcement

Kosta

54 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

You cancelled a NAP and attacked us. 

I don't have to tell myself anything, I'm getting by just fine. TLE on the other hand, the future doesn't look bright.

Well, goons cancelled a NAP and attacked us. Funnily enough, when you treat treaties with others as worthless, people will do the same with treaties with you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, namukara said:

Well, goons cancelled a NAP and attacked us. Funnily enough, when you treat treaties with others as worthless, people will do the same with treaties with you.

when did we cancel a nap?

Careful, this is why most of farksphere is leaving. This is the lie that TMC and TI told farksphere, and they're peacing out about it.

How about you get your facts straight and realize why everyone is peacing out

Edited by Leonard J Crabs

4 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

when did we cancel a nap?

Careful, this is why most of farksphere is leaving. This is the lie that TMC and TI told farksphere, and they're peacing out about it.

How about you get your facts straight and realize why everyone is peacing out

Farksphere signed a 6-month NAP with Coalition B. With a lot of time remaining, goons blitzed TI, a party to said NAP.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, namukara said:

Farksphere signed a 6-month NAP with Coalition B. With a lot of time remaining, goons blitzed TI, a party to said NAP.

And why dear boy, did we blitz TI?

Remember, that what you are quoting is exactly why farksphere is peacing out. Because of this lie you are posting.

Edited by Leonard J Crabs

Just now, Leonard J Crabs said:

And why dear boy, did we blitz TI?

Remember, that what you are quoting is exactly why farksphere is peacing out. Because of this lie you are posting.

I'm honestly not sure.

You were still negotiating with TI foreign affairs, decided a settlement that involved you engaging with dialogue with TCWsphere was not to your taste, and escalated matters.

Just now, namukara said:

I'm honestly not sure.

You were still negotiating with TI foreign affairs, decided a settlement that involved you engaging with dialogue with TCWsphere was not to your taste, and escalated matters.

You should probably research the reasons for the war before you spout TI Propaganda

Just now, Leonard J Crabs said:

You should probably research the reasons for the war before you spout TI Propaganda

Oh dear, you don't know me very well. I know the reasons we're involved, during the build up I probably argued with our leadership about what was going on more than your FA people did.

The fact is, whether the md-level treaty between fark and tmc was set up in order to drag us into the war is ultimately immaterial. On the information that Fark was going on, it felt it had no choice but to enter the war. Goons, realising this, pre-emptively attacked a treatied ally of Fark, which is what brought us into the war.

Just now, namukara said:

Oh dear, you don't know me very well. I know the reasons we're involved, during the build up I probably argued with our leadership about what was going on more than your FA people did.

The fact is, whether the md-level treaty between fark and tmc was set up in order to drag us into the war is ultimately immaterial. On the information that Fark was going on, it felt it had no choice but to enter the war. Goons, realising this, pre-emptively attacked a treatied ally of Fark, which is what brought us into the war.

Oh I see, you just said that you weren't sure, and now you're sure?

Continue spouting your lies, your allies are leaving you over it. You don't learn your lesson, that's your choice.

Continue to disillusion yourself with your own propaganda, I don't care. But your allies see the truth now.

1 minute ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

Oh I see, you just said that you weren't sure, and now you're sure?

Continue spouting your lies, your allies are leaving you over it. You don't learn your lesson, that's your choice.

Continue to disillusion yourself with your own propaganda, I don't care. But your allies see the truth now.

Our allies certainly see something, not sure what is, but I don't think it's the truth.

The fact is, Epi could release logs proving that it is Akuryo's firmly held belief that TI are actually turtles only pretending to play the game while actually being controlled by an evil being from another world, Sphinx thinks that we are actually a gang of hookers Tyrion hired because he was Lonely, Adrienne thinks we're not just a meatshield but a terrible one at that, etc. I really couldn't care less, we're fighting this war because you attacked us. We are now firmly entrenched as a member of coalition A. If you'd like us to go for peace, offer reasonable peace to the coalition as a whole.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, namukara said:

Our allies certainly see something, not sure what is, but I don't think it's the truth.

The fact is, Epi could release logs proving that it is Akuryo's firmly held belief that TI are actually turtles only pretending to play the game while actually being controlled by an evil being from another world, Sphinx thinks that we are actually a gang of hookers Tyrion hired because he was Lonely, Adrienne thinks we're not just a meatshield but a terrible one at that, etc. I really couldn't care less, we're fighting this war because you attacked us. We are now firmly entrenched as a member of coalition A. If you'd like us to go for peace, offer reasonable peace to the coalition as a whole.

you're not getting peace, I wouldn't worry about it

42 minutes ago, namukara said:

I'm honestly not sure.

The Immortals informed us in diplomatic talks that they would be attacking us. Instead of allowing them to complete militarization, we struck first. Given the circumstances, I would not expect anyone else to behave any differently when informed by someone that they intend to attack you. A pre-emptive strike was the only sensible option. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

The Immortals informed us in diplomatic talks that they would be attacking us. Instead of allowing them to complete militarization, we struck first. Given the circumstances, I would not expect anyone else to behave any differently when informed by someone that they intend to attack you. A pre-emptive strike was the only sensible option. 

Get out of here with your facts. This is a no fact zone since Coal A appeared.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Comrade Marx said:

So preempting a planned attack on you is the right thing to do? I guess an apology is owed to Chaos, then.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

44 minutes ago, Asierith said:

So preempting a planned attack on you is the right thing to do? I guess an apology is owed to Chaos, then.

Has anyone in a leadership position said that Chaos pre-empting BK sphere was the wrong thing to do or are you simply peddling bs?