TF Peace Announcement

Kosta

We understand and are empathetic to the situation your alliance was put into, and we wish you all of the best in peace going forward. Thank you for working with us to resolve this conflict amicably.

• Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
20 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I still don't know about all that drama that had people chosing to peace

ITs easy to say We saw logs, you betrayed us, we will peace out, than just out right telling the truth they never wanted to join this war and upon doing so it was hit home how bad they are at war, so peace was the only thing they had left.

but its cool god speed, just hope Farkspehere do not look for outside help when they get rolled by IQ next, nice quick easy win with a bunch of people who would pay reps than fight wars, Hail NPO you are doing well air marking the weak for later raids

Sad to see 1 alliance's actions dissolve your support for the rest of us fighting on your behalf, but ultimately I wish you luck on your rebuild and appreciate your support for as long as it lasted. 

Atlantis Solutes you 07

Edited by Richard Payne III
Correction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

I still don't know about all that drama that had people chosing to peace

40 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Sad to see 1 alliance's actions dissolve your support for the rest of us fighting on your behalf, but ultimately I wish you luck on your rebuild and appreciate your support for as long as it lasted. 

Atlantis Solutes you 07

I doubt anyone would want to share the fate your alliance of oath breakers will be facing, Atlan.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

I doubt anyone would want to share the fate your alliance of oath breakers will be facing, Atlan.

Oof, we didnt break any oaths bro, but tell yourself whatever you have to so you can get by.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Richard Payne III said:

Oof, we didnt break any oaths bro, but tell yourself whatever you have to so you can get by.

You cancelled a NAP and attacked us. 

I don't have to tell myself anything, I'm getting by just fine. TLE on the other hand, the future doesn't look bright.

• Upvote 1