Declaration of War

Despartainian

We, The Atlas Confederacy, hereby declare war on The Holy Imperial League.

After signing our Protectorate with the European Empire, we asked you to cease hostilites against them. We didn't hold you responsible for your actions, did not ask for reperations, nor did we take offense. We understood that when they were attacked by you, they were not under our protection. Lucy obliged and made peace. Tye of Valhalla did not, stating that his war was a personal vendetta, and that we would not get between him and revenge. You were given 24 hours to resolve the situation.

We were then given several excuses as to why you were attacking the European Empire, as well as reasons that Tye could not be removed. We were patient, we gave you time. We did not feel that any of them were sufficient.

Tye was removed from your alliance. We found this satisfactory. We turned our attention on Tye. You were warned that taking him back would result in an instant Declaration of War. You took him back anyways, even after he also began attacks on The Atlas Confederacy.

We have been patient with you, we have tried to be understanding. You had time to remedy the situation, and you've failed to do so. Because you refuse to cease hostilites against the European Empire, you have brought this upon yourself. You have shown that your alliance does not wish to make peace with anyone.

Here are the conditions of peace:

•  The disbandment of The Holy Imperial League or,
  • The Removal of Tye of Valhalla from your ranks, and a public declaration that he will not be brought back into the alliance and,
  • Reperations to both The Atlas Confederacy and European Empire for damages caused by Tye of Valhalla.

You still have a chance at peace, you would be wise to consider your options.

Edited by Despartainian
  • Upvote 2

BbWk4MB.jpg

We, The Atlas Confederacy, hereby declare war on The Holy Imperial Legion.

After signing our Protectorate with the European Empire, we asked you to cease hostilites against them. We didn't hold you responsible for your actions, did not ask for reperations, nor did we take offense. We understood that when they were attacked by you, they were not under our protection. Lucy obliged and made peace. Tye of Valhalla did not

Just for the record, if you try to protect someone I'm raiding without even so much as consulting me and expect me to just give up my wars, I'm not going to let you make me stop pursuing them either. And like hell would I expel any member from my alliance with threats of disbandment over your !@#$-waving. Are there any scraps of HIL even left for you to be hitting after EoS and us both hit them? Stop picking at the carcass we left behind and find some juicier prey.

Edited by Hereno

Just for the record, if you try to protect someone I'm raiding without even so much as consulting me and expect me to just give up my wars, I'm not going to let you make me stop pursuing them either. And like hell would I expel any member from my alliance with threats of disbandment over your !@#$-waving. Are there any scraps of HIL even left for you to be hitting after EoS and us both hit them? Stop picking at the carcass we left behind and find some juicier prey.

It's not like we take pleasure in attacking them Hereno, and there might not be anything left to even hit. But we still have an obligation to protect those that we have signed to protect. The issue is not with all of HIL, but just the nation of Valhalla which they continue to support even as he causes problems for everyone, and now those problems extend to HIL. We will uphold our word to assist EE under the current conditions, rather it is savory or not.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Well for starters they weren't raids. They were attacks due to tensions between the two groups in the past. Also, sorry but no one is going to give a damn about consulting people who are raiding their allies, they will try to talk to them diplomatically and request for them to make peace exactly the way that we did. No reps were demanded. We also didn't walk in demanding that their member be kicked out,  we asked for them to peace out and set aside their differences and all of them happily complied to our request, with the exception of Tye who refused to make peace on started attacking not only EE but also TAC. Lastly, this isn't our "prey", this is not us attacking for our own benefit or to satisfy our thirst for war. This is us holding up our end of the deal we made with EE and not dropping a protectorate because the first conflict we have to interfere with becomes a bit complicated. They attacked EE first, they attacked TAC first. So if you expect us to just let that happen and not do anything because it is "picking at the carcass" then I'm confident in saying there are problems within the way the alliance is run. I'm sorry if you are offended by our reasons for this war, but there is no reason to come criticizing our alliance and throwing around accusations of only hitting them because they are weak. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Why Atlas help a European Empire when leader of EE is a coward Who destroyed an alliance,you guys help them only to War evryone...

There are diplomatic ways you could have handeled the situation. The Atlas Confederacy would have been more than happy to lead talks to assist you and the European Empire to make amends, perhaps even get you some reperations for the damage caused. You were too revenge minded to even think that there might have been a better way.

Edited by Despartainian

BbWk4MB.jpg

There are diplomatic ways you could have handeled the situation. The Atlas Confederacy would have been more than happy to lead talks to assit you and the European Empire to make amends, perhaps even get you some reperations for the damage caused. You were too revenge minded to even think that there might have been a better way.

They are not under any obligation to stop raiding people because you've decided you want to protect them after the fact. Call a spade a spade. You tried to throw your weight around, they said no because they've got !@#$ to lose, and now you're hitting them because you can get away with it. I think it is a bad precedent to set, and so I'm making sure it's apparent to even the dumbest of forum-goers what's actually going on, and to ensure you understand that real alliances do not kowtow to one another.

And now I'm out. Have fun with the "war".

Edited by Hereno

Props to one guy for destroying an entire alliance, that takes skill.

Hey man, Spartans taught us a lot of things about fighting! Just watch!

Edited by Longshadow

If I am not mistaken HIN is mainly made up of the former member of LOIN. And LOIN is an ally of TAC before it was disbanded for whatever reason , I am not so sure of . Then now HIN is at war with TAC because of EE, whose leader HIN accuse of destroying LOIN. A quick peak at the EE war page shows that HIN is the one conduction act of aggression against EE and yet they say EE destroyed an entire alliance. hmmm. strange indeed.

If I am not mistaken HIN is mainly made up of the former member of LOIN. And LOIN is an ally of TAC before it was disbanded for whatever reason , I am not so sure of . Then now HIN is at war with TAC because of EE, whose leader HIN accuse of destroying LOIN. A quick peak at the EE war page shows that HIN is the one conduction act of aggression against EE and yet they say EE destroyed an entire alliance. hmmm. strange indeed.

HIL says that the leader of EE became leader of LOIN and then stole the bank, running off to create EE. Don't ask why I'm even following this stuff.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We never agreed to any form of treaty with LoIN. I saw they had us listed as allies and never really thought it would be necessary to make a big deal out of it. I recall them asking to be put on our no raid list and I agreed, if that is what it takes to be allies then TAC is "allied" with pretty much every top 20 alliance. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

The real war has been the one for the star-rating of this post. I don't know who first rated it as one-star, but two people immediately jumped up and rated it as a 5-star topic, and that was hilarious so I then voted it as one-star. Now it has seven voters and a 4-star rating. This forum is hilarious.

• 1 year later...

we have an obligation to protect those that we have signed to protect.

You are in Rose??  Just gonna quote this in order to save the quote for posterity.

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-