A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

28 minutes ago, James II said:

I merely pointed out we've dropped the majority of IQ below 50% planes, the rest is up for your interpretation!

As for peace/surrender, we would still very much like it if your leaders would allow the peace process to happen! Thank you for your concern.

Umm I am thinking it has been stated that terms and all were given ... seems certain people walked away without possibly wanting to negotiate so maybe it is them on urside u should be kicking in the ass to get back and actually NEGOTIATE and stop running back to mommy (ORBIS forums) and crying the other kids are not playing fair 

Just now, brucemna said:

Umm I am thinking it has been stated that terms and all were given ... seems certain people walked away without possibly wanting to negotiate so maybe it is them on urside u should be kicking in the ass to get back and actually NEGOTIATE and stop running back to mommy (ORBIS forums) and crying the other kids are not playing fair 

It would seem your thinking is wrong! We tried to negotiate and were told the monetary terms were non-negotiable and that the numbers set were hard set! Thank you for your concern!

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 minutes ago, James II said:

I merely pointed out that we've dropped IQ below 50% planes! The rest is up for your interpretation!

As for peace/(or) surrender, we would still very much like it if IQ leaders would allow the peace process to happen! Thank you for your concern!

All mid-to-low tier alliances on your side have been smashed (Immortals has like 20% planes) so I’m not really sure what your point is lmao

and im not involved with peace talks so no comment

2 minutes ago, James II said:

It would seem your thinking is wrong! We tried to negotiate and were told the monetary terms were non-negotiable and that the numbers set were hard set! Thank you for your concern!

Maybe cause then u spent to much time here looking for sympathy and crying all the time. As well if I recall I have not seen here hard numbers as a matter of fact I have seen where some have mentioned they may have been negotiable. 

11 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Maybe cause then u spent to much time here looking for sympathy and crying all the time. As well if I recall I have not seen here hard numbers as a matter of fact I have seen where some have mentioned they may have been negotiable. 

We tried negotiating, they verbatim said it was non-negotiable. I understand your overlords lie to you, and you believe their lying, but that does not make what you think fact! Thank you for your concern!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, James II said:

We tried negotiating, they verbatim said it was non-negotiable. I understand your overlords lie to you, and you believe their lying, but that does not make what you think fact! Thank you for your concern!

James I am not concerned about u at all. Funny though maybe a couple of hours or a post from late last night from someone in coalition A has said negotiations are going on but yes it may take time but that is understandable. Trust me on this one though I am sure ur jibberish is not helping. Constantly telling our side our leaders are lying to us does not go well. Yes I would assume our side is standing pat on a few things whether it be money or whatever but I am sure there is prob a way that there is wiggle room which I am sure prefo knows are others that r doing ur negotiation for u. To make one thing clear for u. Us plain folk on our side we r in know hurry to hane peace period. If it comes it comes if it takes another month or too we are olay with that. At least most of NPO members that I know are long term and we r use to long stuff .. well just cause we are NPO period. We have gone through many wars that have gone on for long periods of time and take alot of guff about our leaders.  So ur standing and calling us liars or whatever ur term for the day is well in all honesty we laugh.  So have a great day and maybe just maybe have the kiddie nap that all defensive kids need after telling mommy the so called bully lied or hit u. 

36 minutes ago, brucemna said:

James I am not concerned about u at all. Funny though maybe a couple of hours or a post from late last night from someone in coalition A has said negotiations are going on but yes it may take time but that is understandable. Trust me on this one though I am sure ur jibberish is not helping. Constantly telling our side our leaders are lying to us does not go well. Yes I would assume our side is standing pat on a few things whether it be money or whatever but I am sure there is prob a way that there is wiggle room which I am sure prefo knows are others that r doing ur negotiation for u. To make one thing clear for u. Us plain folk on our side we r in know hurry to hane peace period. If it comes it comes if it takes another month or too we are olay with that. At least most of NPO members that I know are long term and we r use to long stuff .. well just cause we are NPO period. We have gone through many wars that have gone on for long periods of time and take alot of guff about our leaders.  So ur standing and calling us liars or whatever ur term for the day is well in all honesty we laugh.  So have a great day and maybe just maybe have the kiddie nap that all defensive kids need after telling mommy the so called bully lied or hit u. 

And I stood along side NPO for all of that. I understand your leaders don't want their gross misconduct to be brought to light. They have used their dominance over us to try and bully us out of sharing heinous OOC attacks and their unwillingness to negotiate. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling the people who told you the reps were 'negotiable' a liar. They have been stalling talks since day one. I literally offered roq peace on day one, he rejected. and we've offered peace since. Every rejection has been on your end.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, James II said:

And I stood along side NPO for all of that. I understand your leaders don't want their gross misconduct to be brought to light. They have used their dominance over us to try and bully us out of sharing heinous OOC attacks and their unwillingness to negotiate. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling the people who told you the reps were 'negotiable' a liar. They have been stalling talks since day one. I literally offered roq peace on day one, he rejected. and we've offered peace since. Every rejection has been on your end.

Wait by prefonteens words I beleive or it could of been someone else in ur said said no and walked away.  If I was not out amd about I would look for that. My total understanding is ur side was presented the reps and yes told they a hard numbers but apperently walked away and made a low offer back which yes was rejected.... that post I remember responding back to as many others have as well. 

28 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Wait by prefonteens words I beleive or it could of been someone else in ur said said no and walked away.  If I was not out amd about I would look for that. My total understanding is ur side was presented the reps and yes told they a hard numbers but apperently walked away and made a low offer back which yes was rejected.... that post I remember responding back to as many others have as well. 

We were told we could not make any counter offers. You are correct to say we attempted to negotiate, and you are correct when you say that IQ leadership was unwilling to budge from their terms as they said it was "non-negotiable" and "hard numbers"

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, brucemna said:

2 hours ago, James II said:

We were told we could not make any counter offers. You are correct to say we attempted to negotiate, and you are correct when you say that IQ leadership was unwilling to budge from their terms as they said it was "non-negotiable" and "hard numbers"

2 hours ago, brucemna said:

Ask trump what them words mean 

This pretty much sums up the credibility of your posts. When presented with counterarguments which floor whatever crap you try to push, you revert to a chippy one liner, only to pop up in another thread and do the same dance.

Bruce, your side has been a shitshow of both IC and OOC toxicity in every sense of the word, and the game is worse of for it period. Good luck with the war.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

This pretty much sums up the credibility of your posts. When presented with counterarguments which floor whatever crap you try to push, you revert to a chippy one liner, only to pop up in another thread and do the same dance.

Bruce, your side has been a shitshow of both IC and OOC toxicity in every sense of the word, and the game is worse of for it period. Good luck with the war.

Trumps words would be art of the deal. Seriously regardless who lies ur side or our side and dont try and say ur side has been innocent as that is why we keep coming at u. Reason why I can talk  the way I do cause I have seen some admissions from our side. But none from only a few posters. Urself has been alright but like alot of us we are stubborn and opinionated. 

2 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Trumps words would be art of the deal. Seriously regardless who lies ur side or our side and dont try and say ur side has been innocent as that is why we keep coming at u. Reason why I can talk  the way I do cause I have seen some admissions from our side. But none from only a few posters. Urself has been alright but like alot of us we are stubborn and opinionated. 

Ah, see, you need to realize that "art of the deal" is in fact rank toxicity and has nothing at all to do with politics, war, or even commerce. There are no zero-sum games in either of those anymore, and until you realize and internalize that you'll persist in being nonproductive to the point of self-destructiveness. There is zero wisdom to be found in Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Hey, Bruce. Can you share what you mean by "I have seen some admissions from our side", please? I'm not sure what 'admissions' is referring to and I'd like to know. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ah, see, you need to realize that "art of the deal" is in fact rank toxicity and has nothing at all to do with politics, war, or even commerce. There are no zero-sum games in either of those anymore, and until you realize and internalize that you'll persist in being nonproductive to the point of self-destructiveness. There is zero wisdom to be found in Trump.

Does this sound familiar them.. u have the big USA. Democracy fights for the truth keeps world peace and fights for the common good of all with trump as president.   Then u have Russia ..big bad evil read cant be trusted and always up to know good.  Let's see I know u would see coalition b as Russia and coalition  a as the god save the world USA..  funny thing is both have one thing in common. Corrupt minded governments.  

3 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Hey, Bruce. Can you share what you mean by "I have seen some admissions from our side", please? I'm not sure what 'admissions' is referring to and I'd like to know. 

Read back in the ten threads and 1000 posts in these forums ... 

1 hour ago, brucemna said:

I am innocent.

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm gonna build city 21 and make Scarfalot pay for it.

11 hours ago, brucemna said:

Does this sound familiar them.. u have the big USA. Democracy fights for the truth keeps world peace and fights for the common good of all with trump as president.   Then u have Russia ..big bad evil read cant be trusted and always up to know good.  Let's see I know u would see coalition b as Russia and coalition  a as the god save the world USA..  funny thing is both have one thing in common. Corrupt minded governments.  

Read back in the ten threads and 1000 posts in these forums ... 

Id like to point out that this guy has not received an up-vote on any of his 100 posts and im very disappointed because hes posting real " Quality " posts . 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Correction

He's going to build city 21 and Scaft will launch missiles on him

Correction

It doesn't matter what he builds, Scarf will launch missiles at him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.