A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

36 minutes ago, Epi said:

snip

I appreciate this but didn’t Camelot force an OWR gov member to turn their account over to a third party to clear their name because you threatened to roll them over false accusations your leader (edit: knowingly I might add) made?

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I mean aren't you one of those players than joins micros, manipulates yourself to a gov position and then steals their banks?

I really don't think anyone of your stature and reputation has any right to try to reprimand other alliances when I'm sure you've done far worse to allies and acquaintances alike. You are near as scummy as players get in this game from an IC perspective.

Woah hold on there. As far as I've been aware, Epi's built all his micros ever since The Royal Dragons, which died when he was couped and robbed from. As much as his coalition has been overwhelmingly dishonest/pactbreaking/toxic both IC and OOC, Epi and Camelot have been at worst misguided. Now, I haven't been paying that much attention, so if I'm wrong here please let me know the specifics, but it sounds like you're confusing Epi with someone else, or else referencing something that happened multiple years ago.

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Colliwobbles

Mate... you know perfectly well that's a new thread. As much as I agree with the sentiment that Colliwobbles' behavior is unacceptable, that's a complete thread derail. Well, more than it already was, but still, that deserves its own thread anyway. Why post it here...?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Epi said:

Conclusion

Insult others however much you like In-Character. But if you accuse others of a crimes IRL it becomes an issue. In this case it's slander, intent at disparaging my reputation and sabotaging our alliance's foreign affairs. In fact, it's beyond slander because they knew for a fact this was false and still attempted to lie for their own ends. Without thinking about how accusing someone of crimes could seriously affect someone's real life.

This went beyond trolling. And Colliwobbles will continue to be Permawarred by Camelot for the foreseeable future. The last person to do this had their nation deleted (Jazz)... guess we'll see how things turn out with Colli.

If this doesn't end or it happens again to one of our members or someone from a different alliance. We'll seriously be considering excommunicating ourselves from the rest of you. This type of behavior is unacceptable.

So you are saying that Leo should be permawarred for wrongly accusing gorge of irl crime?, Alex proved that Gorge did not hack leos account, the person who made BKnet stated gorge had the passwords, but they have yet to prove that gorge kicked anyone?

Also you admitted this in pnw discord when you was pressed about a few things around this whole issue.

funny.jpg

When i replied to this i truly thought it had its own topic, not piggy back riding on another lol

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

18 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Woah hold on there. As far as I've been aware, Epi's built all his micros ever since The Royal Dragons, which died when he was couped and robbed from. As much as his coalition has been overwhelmingly dishonest/pactbreaking/toxic both IC and OOC, Epi and Camelot have been at worst misguided. Now, I haven't been paying that much attention, so if I'm wrong here please let me know the specifics, but it sounds like you're confusing Epi with someone else, or else referencing something that happened multiple years ago.

Mate... you know perfectly well that's a new thread. As much as I agree with the sentiment that Colliwobbles' behavior is unacceptable, that's a complete thread derail. Well, more than it already was, but still, that deserves its own thread anyway. Why post it here...?

Last one I remember him trying it on was the Federation and the was back in 2019. He used to go on radio shows and brag about screwing over micros and stealing their banks. So to see him crying about the same sort of thing happening to him is quite ironic.

12 hours ago, Epi said:

Yes.png

You know, Pantheon, Schrute and The Federation were treated like puppets, their treaties pulled like strings.
But 'The Immortals' was different, you guys are muppets, with Syndi's hand so far up you @$$ you were able to ignore your new allies plotting against you.

Our concern for our members is why we started the fight. Our concern for our allies is why we continue to fight. Our concern for the game is why we will win.
I understand that these are foreign concepts to your fledgling alliance, but maybe you'll grasp them by next December... if any of you are playing by then.

There won't be a white peace, maybe a red one. Signed over snow stained with NP's blood. A fitting end for the road they paved in bad intentions, betrayal, OOC attacks and manipulation. We will not be 'negotiating' the debt again, they can accept our term or die. 

You don't seem to realise that there has always been a group of members within TI who wanted to enter the war long, long ago. I was one of them, back when I remained blissfully unaware of your supposed relevance.

The immortals have entered this war in order to help ensure we do not see a game dominated by one small group of alliances, and we shall carry on fighting until those alliances which wish the worst for our community peace out (or until high gov decides to make a bad decision, but you got me replying not them and idk.)

When it comes to something you enjoy doing and someone is attempting to take that away from you, you fight to prevent them from doing so. I'm not concerned with whether Akuryo literally stole the money from you (he didn't), you won't win it back as part of a peace deal because you're not going to win this conflict.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

-blah blah-

Bjorn, you post this 6 hours ago. It says on my phone that Epi said what you were replying to 8 hours ago. Yet, I can't find Epi's original post? I click the arrow thing to see it and I get an error message. 

Did Epi delete what you were replying to? Did Epi say that off-forum so there was no original post? What's going on there? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

6 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Bjorn, you post this 6 hours ago. It says on my phone that Epi said what you were replying to 8 hours ago. Yet, I can't find Epi's original post? I click the arrow thing to see it and I get an error message. 

Did Epi delete what you were replying to? Did Epi say that off-forum so there was no original post? What's going on there? 

This is interesting....

• Haha 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

3 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

This is interesting....

Moderation presumably suppressed it for the purposes of allowing it to be reposted as a proper and full topic. Which it really should have been from the start. Anyway, it was Epi going on a big accusatory rant against a TCW guy who was going into OOC places.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
clarity's sake

13 minutes ago, Epi said:

@Bjorn Ironside I take great issue with accusing someone of a OOC crime for political purposes when they know its false. 

And it wasn't a rant, it was screenshots, dates and a warning for both Coalitions not to engage in that behaviour.

I do not want to create a new thread over this type of BS. It has no place in the game, not on the forums, not on discord. But I needed people to be made aware of TCW/NP's hypocrisy. 

That's all I'll say, since moderation had ended that discussion

As demonstrated by several people not me, sphinx, or even EM, you're really not in position to whine or demonstrate the hypocrisy of others.

Btw as it never crossed my mind before, what time exactly did you loan to nokia? 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:45 PM, Sphinx said:

TLE, is fine, I'd be worried more about your prospects for "winning this war", which have quickly evaporated.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:35 PM, Salt Meat said:

Gonna have to drop a big ole' "Citation Needed" on this Sphinx.

dK050OY.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, James II said:

Immortals are doing great! We've gotten most of IQ below 50% aircraft in their non-VM nations. Well done friends!

All thanks to the blessing of the Holy Pontifex, surely!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

All thanks to the blessing of the Holy Pontifex, surely!

Your flattery if his Holiness will win you favors. And Immortals stomping IQ folks will win them some too! GoG is the only one standing and they're just about rolled over.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

On 1/22/2020 at 9:12 PM, Pasky Darkfire said:

Wait. Do you want the score sheet first, or do I just get to come in with a list? Because, ya know, as much as I flirt with you and tibbers on being my favorites, You're all still woefully behind Keshav. And I don't want to hurt your feeling TOO badly. 

Hi there, I was called for. I’m missing your reactions to all my recent posts. Please keep up ❤️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Immortals abilities are undetermined. They're still only in their first month, we'll see how they fair in December.

g7fv0v02e0m21.jpg

Are you suggesting IQ has no intention of letting us, or immortals peace out until at least December 2020? I can't say I'm surprised.

35 minutes ago, James II said:

Are you suggesting IQ has no intention of letting us, or immortals peace out until at least December 2020? I can't say I'm surprised.

Are we really trying the "You won't let us surrender, also we're winning" schtick again?

1 minute ago, Salt Meat said:

Are we really trying the "You won't let us surrender, also we're winning" schtick again?

I merely pointed out we've dropped the majority of IQ below 50% planes, the rest is up for your interpretation!

As for peace/surrender, we would still very much like it if your leaders would allow the peace process to happen! Thank you for your concern.

25 minutes ago, James II said:

I merely pointed out we've dropped the majority of IQ below 50% planes, the rest is up for your interpretation!

As for peace/surrender, we would still very much like it if your leaders would allow the peace process to happen! Thank you for your concern.

If you’re winning then you can’t also be waiting for Coalition B to give you your terms of surrender

2 minutes ago, hope said:

If you’re winning then you can’t also be waiting for Coalition B to give you your terms of surrender

I merely pointed out that we've dropped IQ below 50% planes! The rest is up for your interpretation!

As for peace/(or) surrender, we would still very much like it if IQ leaders would allow the peace process to happen! Thank you for your concern!

• Upvote 1