A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

Just now, Kastor said:

If you give NPO any money, they will just hit you a week from the end of the war after you’ve rebuilt.

Good thing we're demanding a year long NAP

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

22 hours ago, Epi said:

North Point will be paying for the 5 Billion they owe to Camelot. One way or another, as they've realized. This war doesn't end for us until that happens. Thefts and reparations don't really concern us. But to abuse our good faith is just wrong, they acted dishonorably. No interest, due by the end of war and reduced by 60% if they could repay it in December. It would've taken them 10 days to repay this. Instead they insulted us, bragged about buying cities, plotted against our allies and then attacked them.

That's just like. WTF.

Epi you do yourself no favours when you attempt to piggyback your own terrible financial decisions by getting involved with Nokia with that dogs breakfast of a "peace treaty" by attempting to forcible extract over $5b from an alliance which you knowing helped facilitate the theft of over $5.5b worth of their bank. Nobody from North Point "abused your good faith", you're quite clearly slandering Aky and others to make up for your own failings in safeguarding your members Investments. You gave $5b to Nokia on the consideration it was loaned out, he didn't tell you where he sent it so that's your first mistake. He then gave the money to NP, whom he told was a gift to help them rebuild after a war both NP/TCM fought together. Aky couldn't have known where it really came from, so to then accuse him of stealing your stuff, when he didn't know where it came from or even had to budget to repay it is just a scummy move on your part. 

Considering Camelot is more than happy to continue to be hitched to Nokia a guy who has stolen over billions from members of multiple alliances, including $1.25b from one of @Alexio15 its quite obvious you don't care of "honesty" or "integrity", your just trying to exploit a shitty coalition's blood-lust, to pillage North Point a 2nd time. 

You should admit reality and recognise your money is lost and Camelot and yourself have no one to blame but themselves and Nokia. 

12 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Just my personal opinion I added into your quoted post. Just my 2 cents.

Really man?! I'm offended again. I'm really trying hard to beat Tibs and your totally ignoring me. Ninja sad?

Sounds like your just lazy. If making a discord channel is too much effort for you I'm not surprised negotiations were going nowhere.

As quoted above you guys put up our asking price. Dunno why you can't post your counter-offer of that without posting a bunch of logs with it.

Considering those terms are now null and void, posting commentary on them is now redundant. Unless you're wanting to highlight once again the absurdity of them, in which case be my guest.

12 hours ago, Epi said:

From memory, didn't Sphinx write half those terms? If we could agree on the principal of a bond, we can negotiate what would break it. 

I didn't write any of the finance terms, bar the $300m SOUP kitchen one (I did ask for $150m back at the time, but Under doubled it for some reason). But I don't care about that anymore, Bangas is gone and SOUP needs the money more than we do. 

11 hours ago, Epi said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but unlike members of Coalition A. we haven't violated our peace agreements. If a 10bil bond discourages rogues from your coalition, there's probably a cackling Keshav somewhere saying " it's working just as intended". Perhaps the damage received from rogues could be deducted from the 10bil,  instead of the whole amount being forfeited if something goes wrong.

Additionally we could split the bond up in proportion to alliance size / city count. And if any individual alliance went rogue or a majority of rogues came from one particular alliance. Only that % of the bond is forfeit. Not all of them.

Daydreaming is honestly very healthy it keeps the mind sharp. Its good to see you doing so here, regarding this so called "bond", shame you won't ever see it though.

9 hours ago, Salt Meat said:

You cancelled a NAP and attacked us. 

I don't have to tell myself anything, I'm getting by just fine. TLE on the other hand, the future doesn't look bright.

You violated a NAP, what part of "Non-Aggression" don't you guys understand? 

TLE, is fine, I'd be worried more about your prospects for "winning this war", which have quickly evaporated.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

@Sphinx You going to decomm your glutton fat and fight along side your "allies" or sit up there with your "you can't sit with us" old guard and hide while the rest pull the weight  ?️?

100% he is going to sit on his fat stacks 

20 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

@Sphinx You going to decomm your glutton fat and fight along side your "allies" or sit up there with your "you can't sit with us" old guard and hide while the rest pull the weight  ?️?

Maybe he just wants a break from the war, let the man be!

Edited by hope
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Epi said:

We accepted Nokia on the basis that he was paying back all the debts to our members and other alliances. He also wasn't accepted into the main aa, only peripherals. Additionally he''s being kicked after the war and will not hold any gov. position.

Tl;dr You're criticizing us for trying to do right by you, ourselves and others. 

I don't care about whatever drama you wanna concoct, i outlined that earlier. Astra Bloc requested a loan from us to rebuild North Point, we agreed over VC and sent the money. The idea being, that it would have no interest and a gesture of good will to restore relations. After we only tried to break the blockade of a nation who had stolen his bank (whilst he was not at war), keep in mind we actually failed and Ockey/DTC etc. kept said bank. Additionally even if we had been able to loot it which we didn't, then that would be expected since we were doing so whilst they were fighting. Hell, if we hadn't tried to break the blockade, we'd have been failing our own coalition by allowing our opponents to retake the resources.

So no, we haven't done wrong by them. Our good will was deliberately abused by Akuryo.

Akuryo can make up whatever political BS he wants, but we sent 5bil, they received 5bil, he rebuilt using the 5bil, we want our money back. The fact we were willing to forgive 60% is testament to how earnest we were. It would've only taken them 10 days... 10 Fing days. You can't spin this, there aren't two sides of the story. It's simple. He will pay this back or you will pay this back. Or you won't get peace and you will pay for it in dmgs as well.

Sucks when your goodwill is abused, doesn't it? Very relatable. 

I'm sorry you feel wronged.

• Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

4 hours ago, Unwanted said:

I think his problem is the 6000 score with only cities and infra, there's no one he can hit that high

But I agree, starting everything and then don't being part of the war isn't nice

• Like 3

I didn't realize you could have Goodwill towards people you intentionally and knowingly helped rob only to pass on your own excuses for why when it was brought up. ?

I eagerly await @George long explanation of how he had Goodwill toward pantheon and BK that they heartlessly abused to drive him to such lengths! 

Honestly @Epi you just wanna escape the consequences of your own actions while trying to impose a double standard of enforcing it upon others. Hope OD doesn't boot your ass, you're fitting in already. 

Like imagine thinking so highly of yourself that your offenses of the recent past against people should not be weighted or even considered against you when you ask favors or make demands. 

More importantly, what makes you think people you fricked over would even trust any Goodwill from you, let alone show any when you make threats to your demands well before any of the e-peen measuring you whine and whine and whine about, as if it's some uncommon and outrageous thing. ?

It's funnier, cause ya actually could've shown Goodwill with that bank, by setting it aside in holding by yourself, and oh, say, telling the people you robbed you can't return it now (because war) but you can once peace happens.

That's ACTUAL goodwill epi, the kind that'd have my own members shitting on me if that had happened and I refused to return such a solid favor.

Last edit for real this time, why don't you learn what goodwill is before ranting about it and making every possible excuse you can for yourself. 

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

I think his problem is the 6000 score with only cities and infra, there's no one he can hit that high

But I agree, starting everything and then don't being part of the war isn't nice

was just my 2 cents but yeh, not very nice at all leaking your Coalitions (which you only signed into to do damage) own "plans" to begin with (after you proxy rob pantheon and then other allies through the Orion Ponzi)  so you can long con/get possible threats rolled (Ketogggsfdghg) & make your own sphere later ? I mean i did add in his old guard (which are perfectly capable of fighting/getting in the mud with the rest of TCW/Iron Curtain sphere) https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=6919 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8014 one which mind you has 3k infra/sitting at 7k ns and been offline so long hes not even powered ? 

power.png

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Epi said:

We accepted Nokia on the basis that he was paying back all the debts to our members and other alliances. He also wasn't accepted into the main aa, only peripherals. Additionally he''s being kicked after the war and will not hold any gov. position.

Tl;dr You're criticizing us for trying to do right by you, ourselves and others. 

I don't care about whatever drama you wanna concoct, i outlined that earlier. Astra Bloc requested a loan from us to rebuild North Point, we agreed over VC and sent the money. The idea being, that it would have no interest and a gesture of good will to restore relations. After we only tried to break the blockade of a nation who had stolen his bank (whilst he was not at war), keep in mind we actually failed and Ockey/DTC etc. kept said bank. Additionally even if we had been able to loot it which we didn't, then that would be expected since we were doing so whilst they were fighting. Hell, if we hadn't tried to break the blockade, we'd have been failing our own coalition by allowing our opponents to retake the resources.

So no, we haven't done wrong by them. Our good will was deliberately abused by Akuryo.

Akuryo can make up whatever political BS he wants, but we sent 5bil, they received 5bil, he rebuilt using the 5bil, we want our money back. The fact we were willing to forgive 60% is testament to how earnest we were. It would've only taken them 10 days... 10 Fing days. You can't spin this, there aren't two sides of the story. It's simple. He will pay this back or you will pay this back. Or you won't get peace and you will pay for it in dmgs as well.

I do remember bits of this, now not all so please forgive me.

As the time Nokia gave 5 billion to NP, he had just gotten 10 billion from an offshore of his, I know its real as he had it in my offshore bank for about two or three weeks, he asked for his cash and some rrs at the time and it was all sent, he told me he had given half of the cash to NP, at the time I told him he was silly and should have added interest and made it a loan but hell his cash he do what he wishes with it.

A few days later he then wanted to buy rrs from me as i well had tons to sell, but it did not add up, he gave NP 5 billion, built tons of cities then bought like 3 billion worth of rrs off me.I can only assume that the 5 billion you loaned him is what he used to buy rrs from me and whatever else he did I'm an unsure.

But I do know for a fact that Nokia used the 10 billion he had in my offshore and gave half of it to NP.

You might want to check with him and ask him where your 5 billion went.  at the same time where all the investors money in his failed banks have gone, the cash he owes sphinx, and well the list will keep growing.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
47 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

was just my 2 cents but yeh, not very nice at all leaking your Coalitions (which you only signed into to do damage) own "plans" to begin with (after you proxy rob pantheon and then other allies through the Orion Ponzi)  so you can long con/get possible threats rolled (Ketogggsfdghg) & make your own sphere later ? I mean i did add in his old guard (which are perfectly capable of fighting/getting in the mud with the rest of TCW/Iron Curtain sphere) https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=6919 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8014 one which mind you has 3k infra/sitting at 7k ns and been offline so long hes not even powered ? 

power.png

Last Activity: Active 14 hours ago

Yeah so he ran out of Uranium? it happens when you do not have a bot automatically topping people up, some people get missed.

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I still have a hard on and obsessed over whos bot does what and only take the context out of things that are relevant to my own feelings and what propaganda i want to push that's anti BK~

If that is the only context you are going to take/use from that Mr. Cheap Knock-off of Noctis (no offence to Noctis here, love the guy but his obsessions get abit out of hand.) I can point out that the rest of his alliance are active and have been on, that being the case is people being "missed purely because of bots" a factor there? or should the TCW OP econ team be more on point with their distribution and checking who has what if they want to sit on 100/100 in an offshore? You can take what you want from it , your perception is yours and quite irrelevant and off the mark to the point i was making. great assumption on my message though 11/10 would get quoted/notified for more "oh no skynet! John Connor was right!" being spammed all over this forum of late. there's about 5+ other threads you've posted your Robophobia in and you chose to quote me here just so you can add more? please, leave me out of your personal issues Moon, we have been through this before~ o7 Sir

Edited by Unwanted

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

8 minutes ago, Epi said:

Details do not concern me. We've given NP 5bil to rebuild, they rebuilt, and we want our money back. They can make believe it was a gift but there's no such thing as a free dinner. So we'll be taking it back.

And Akuryo if we'd charged interest, that would've been worth more than the bank Ockey/DTC looted from your thief. Lmfao.

If you'd charged interest you'd have even less grounds to ascribe the debt to me, as I was not a cosigner of the debt, and once it's taken the party loaned to is free to do as they wish with it, including gift it away or set it on fire.

As it is you already fail to understand how loans actually work. If I wanted a rebuild loan I'd have taken the ridiculous 4 and 5% offers that were the best I could find ?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Epi said:

Details do not concern me. We've given NP 5bil to rebuild, they rebuilt, and we want our money back. They can make believe it was a gift but there's no such thing as a free dinner. So we'll be taking it back.

And Akuryo if we'd charged interest, that would've been worth more than the bank Ockey/DTC looted from your thief. Lmfao.

If I take out a loan from hsbc and give all the money to my brother, my brother is not responsible for paying back my loan, is he?

Also I'd love to know how you plan to take it back. Your lack of concern for your members has left you tied to a group of alliances who also don't care for them, leaving your alliance a shambles. The best you can hope for now is a white peace.

Guest PhantomThiefB
13 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

If I knew I was in this high of a demand in NPO, I might have liked you guys more. ❤️

I nominated you as the official speaker of which one of us is the most "brainwashed" unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) for you everyone agreed and thus you have been delegated. I expect to see a score sheet within the next 5 business days. ❤️

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Unwanted said:

If that is the only context you are going to take/use from that Mr. Cheap Knock-off of Noctis (no offence to Noctis here, love the guy but his obsessions get abit out of hand.) I can point out that the rest of his alliance are active and have been on, that being the case is people being "missed purely because of bots" a factor there? or should the TCW OP econ team be more on point with their distribution and checking who has what if they want to sit on 100/100 in an offshore? You can take what you want from it , your perception is yours and quite irrelevant and off the mark to the point i was making. great assumption on my message though 11/10 would get quoted/notified for more "oh no skynet! John Connor was right!" being spammed all over this forum of late. there's about 5+ other threads you've posted your Robophobia in and you chose to quote me here just so you can add more? please, leave me out of your personal issues Moon, we have been through this before~ o7 Sir

I have no idea who you are, just you like pretty much everything I post for some reason?, I pointed out he was not inactive, someone who logged on 14 hours ago can not be inactive

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Yes.png

You know, Pantheon, Schrute and The Federation were treated like puppets, their treaties pulled like strings.
But 'The Immortals' was different, you guys are muppets, with Syndi's hand so far up you @$$ you were able to ignore your new allies plotting against you.

Our concern for our members is why we started the fight. Our concern for our allies is why we continue to fight. Our concern for the game is why we will win.
I understand that these are foreign concepts to your fledgling alliance, but maybe you'll grasp them by next December... if any of you are playing by then.

There won't be a white peace, maybe a red one. Signed over snow stained with NP's blood. A fitting end for the road they paved in bad intentions, betrayal, OOC attacks and manipulation. We will not be 'negotiating' the debt again, they can accept our term or die. 

I mean aren't you one of those players than joins micros, manipulates yourself to a gov position and then steals their banks?

I really don't think anyone of your stature and reputation has any right to try to reprimand other alliances when I'm sure you've done far worse to allies and acquaintances alike. You are near as scummy as players get in this game from an IC perspective.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

I nominated you as the official speaker of which one of us is the most "brainwashed" unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) for you everyone agreed and thus you have been delegated. I expect to see a score sheet within the next 5 business days. ❤️

Wait. Do you want the score sheet first, or do I just get to come in with a list? Because, ya know, as much as I flirt with you and tibbers on being my favorites, You're all still woefully behind Keshav. And I don't want to hurt your feeling TOO badly. 

Bottom_Border Siggy.png