A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

You are more than welcome to come back to the negotiating chamber.

(You won't, because your side believes that you now have a chance)

Whether or not we have a chance to win the war is irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make of how horribly everyone is treating everybody else as a direct result of this war.  Are you guys in Coal B really satisfied with the length of this war and how toxic the environment has became because of it?  I know there are some good, reasonable people on your side.  Gave my compliments to one of your ranks in Goons a while back.  Is there really no way to for you guys (us included) to find civility and actually sit down to talk these issues out?

Nice to see that you're so dense that you can't even understand the difference between starting figures and final ones. You know as well as I do that Coalition A will end up paying 60% of that at most, but want to paint this narrative that Coalition B is unwilling to negotiate. 

You're being dense on purpose and quite honestly it's starting to annoy me.

Your coalition has been incredibly unwilling to negotiate on anything thus far, which is why I can't even know if what you say is true or not because we're still stuck on the KT issue.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

53 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

That full sum is expected to be paid upfront. 45b.

Give or take that puts you back what a month, maybe a month and a half? Then you have a huge NAP period, which historically has always been adhered to, to rebuild thoroughly. Is that really that bad it's worth losing further members for?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Those were starting terms that we expected to be negotiated, Adrienne and co are doing explicitly what we said they would do if the terms were given to them whole. Posting them on the OWF instead of sitting in a back channel negotiating them down.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+bond

Heh.

Both sides could have handled negotiations better.

The complaints from our end is that Coalition B has not been negotiating in good faith. It appears the complaints from your end is that Coalition A are being little !@#$es about the negotiation process.

Perhaps each Coalition should pick someone from the opposing side that they would like to represent the opposing Coalition.

For example:

-Coalition A picks Jazz to represent Coalition B
-Coalition B picks Mhearl to represent Coalition A

That way concerns are addressed and we can have a productive negotiation which will hopefully end this war.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Your coalition has been incredibly unwilling to negotiate on anything thus far, which is why I can't even know if what you say is true or not because we're still stuck on the KT issue.

This is blatantly false as I have somehow ended up as chief negotiator for memesphere even though I'm not even a fricking rep. If you choose to be this dense then enjoy the hellfire of war for eternity while TKR crumbles, we can keep this up indefinitely. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Give or take that puts you back what a month, maybe a month and a half? Then you have a huge NAP period, which historically has always been adhered to, to rebuild thoroughly. Is that really that bad it's worth losing further members for?

This.

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

For example:

-Coalition A picks Jazz to represent Coalition B
-Coalition B picks Mhearl to represent Coalition A

That way concerns are addressed and we can have a productive negotiation which will hopefully end this war.

I would unironically be okay with negotiating with Mhearl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Queen of Chaos

This is blatantly false as I have somehow ended up as chief negotiator for memesphere even though I'm not even a fricking rep. If you choose to be this dense then enjoy the hellfire of war for eternity while TKR crumbles, we can keep this up indefinitely. 

It's not false. You yourself have been working to negotiate, the "official" reps have not.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Given that your coalition just broke a NAP against Farksphere, you'll forgive me if I don't have much faith in your word on this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

It's not false. You yourself have been working to negotiate, the "official" reps have not.

Given that your coalition just broke a NAP against Farksphere, you'll forgive me if I don't have much faith in your word on this.

The Manhattan Cartel was not in "Farksphere" when the NAP was signed, and is not considered a part of Farksphere:

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Farksphere

Meanwhile TLE LITERALLY broke a NAP w/ GOONS to hit us and your side is cheering them on. Get bent, because we are going to continue to sit on you forever now. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

6 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

This will never happen, enjoy perma war.

You too.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Its just as worth it as the trillion in damages, lost allies, the "stay in or die" chats and the conversations that occured to make that a thing in the first place. for your side to feel good about themselves and get a head start.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

The Manhattan Cartel was not in "Farksphere" when the NAP was signed, and is not considered a part of Farksphere:

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Farksphere

Meanwhile TLE LITERALLY broke a NAP w/ GOONS to hit us and your side is cheering them on. Get bent, because we are going to continue to sit on you forever now. 

So much for "yeah, sure, come back to talks"

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Get bent, because we are going to continue to sit on you forever now. 

This is the talk of a guy who's totally willing to end the war. 

If only our coalition would get more reasonable and accept their very fair terms of tens of billions in reps+more. 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 minute ago, Canada2 said:

You too.

Its just as worth it as the trillion in damages, lost allies, the "stay in or die" chats and the conversations that occured to make that a thing in the first place. for your side to feel good about themselves and get a head start.

Shh, the grown ups are talking.

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

So much for "yeah, sure, come back to talks"

Feel free to create a server and invite Memesphere reps and restart the peace talks. Why do we have to do everything for you? I mean shit, I negotiated on your and Syndisphere's behalves. I'm not going to do everything.

Just now, Justin076 said:

This is the talk of a guy who's totally willing to end the war. 

If only our coalition would get more reasonable and accept their very fair terms of tens of billions in reps+more. 

Nice optics.

Of course I am willing to negotiate an end to the war, but if Coalition A chooses not to approach us, then I have no qualms about sitting on your AAs for an eternity. 

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

At some point you have to have faith if you want peace. Using the example of Farksphere planning to hit Col B and us pre-empting them isn't a stellar piece of evidence, unless you plan to plot to roll us during the war ending NAP and brazenly tell us to our face? Every global war that has ended, the NAP has for as long as I can remember been upheld from alliances in Coalition B. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

At some point you have to have faith if you want peace. Using the example of Farksphere planning to hit Col B and us pre-empting them isn't a stellar piece of evidence, unless you plan to plot to roll us during the war ending NAP and brazenly tell us to our face? Every global war that has ended, the NAP has for as long as I can remember been upheld from alliances in Coalition B. 

Will keep this in mind.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

He's a one man show. Who needs anyone else?

I don't know how you could possibly have room in your life for anyone else when I obviously fill all the voids your cold little heart has.

Queen of Chaos

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

North Point will be paying for the 5 Billion they owe to Camelot. One way or another, as they've realized. This war doesn't end for us until that happens. Thefts and reparations don't really concern us. But to abuse our good faith is just wrong, they acted dishonorably. No interest, due by the end of war and reduced by 60% if they could repay it in December. It would've taken them 10 days to repay this. Instead they insulted us, bragged about buying cities, plotted against our allies and then attacked them.

That's just like. WTF.

I don't think you'll find much opposition in that sentiment from our side.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.