A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

Just now, Charles the Tyrant said:

It will be something like "we will increase the reps if you don't do as we please" I suspect.

Just for that the reps are now 5 trillion. You better watch yourself, mister.

1 minute ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

It will be something like "we will increase the reps if you don't do as we please" I suspect.

Your comments actually bring to life why there is no peace.  If everyone acted like u do I would turn my back period as the tone u gi e is screw it why make a effort. Hence probably why the world is in the mess in the first place

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I am sick of indecisive world wars that usually take place in Politics and War. I wish for a DECISIVE outcome to this war not just joke peace terms. If that involves unconditional surrender, EXTREMELY punitive terms or you all deleting is irrelevent to me. I WILL NOT stand for Coalition B giving your Coalition lenient terms.

Edited by Douglas MacArthur

11 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Your comments actually bring to life why there is no peace.  If everyone acted like u do I would turn my back period as the tone u gi e is screw it why make a effort. Hence probably why the world is in the mess in the first place

My comments pale in comparison to the comments originating from your own leadership regarding the attaining of peace.

Truth be told, if everyone acted like me, your alliance would be couped with its leaders held accountable for turning a sure victory into an open insurgency coupled with the loss of half of your coalition.

If I had been in charge of such a colossal disaster as this war has become for your coalition,  I would have stepped down months ago and allowed for new personalities to attempt to find some resolution for this war.

What can I say? I favour leaders being held  accountable for their decisions and that they act in a responsible manner in accordance with the best interests of their memberships. 

Luckily for you and your alliance, most aren't like me.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

8 minutes ago, brucemna said:

@Tiberius, you better be careful. This ones coming for your crown of Best NPO Sheeple Mouthpiece. And with the divorce finalized, they might take my ❤️

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 minutes ago, Douglas MacArthur said:

I am sick of indecisive world wars that usually take place in Politics and War. I wish for a DECISIVE outcome to this war not just joke peace terms. If that involves unconditional surrender, EXTREMELY punitive terms or you all deleting is irrelevent to me. I WILL NOT stand for Coalition B giving your Coalition lenient terms.

I applaud your dedication to roleplaying your namesake.

Good job.

• Haha 1

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Princess Adrienne said:

*Coalition B not Opus Dei alone but since you asked nicely....

• 10b bond (under easily exploitable conditions) from the KERCHTOGG half of Coalition A to Coalition B
  • 10b bond (under easily exploitable conditions) from the Starksphere half of Coalition A to Coalition B
  • 500m from TGH to GOONS
  • 500m from CoS to UPN (already paid)
  • 50m from Soup Kitchen to UPN
  • 300m from Soup Kitchen to TCW
  • ~15b in money/resources from KT to Polaris
  • 2b combined from KT/TKR/t$ to UPN
  • 2b from CoA to The Covenant
  • 5b from CoA to BK
  • 50m from CoA to UPN
  • An undisclosed amount from t$ to Coalition B (Gringotts Bank term)

That all adds up to ~45.45b w/o the Gringotts term and that's just Coalition A and not TCWsphere.

Lol, and you are crying over 45bil, 20bil which isn't even payable unless you frick up. So in total 24.5 bil is to be paid. Most of the bigger figures is bank loot return, which works out at around 20b of the reps. So really, minus the bank loot, you are paying 4.5bil. Wow incredible.

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, and you are crying over 45bil, 20bil which isn't even payable unless you frick up. So in total 24.5 bil is to be paid. Most of the bigger figures is bank loot return, which works out at around 20b of the reps. So really, minus the bank loot, you are paying 4.5bil. Wow incredible.

That full sum is expected to be paid upfront. 45b.

BrOQBND.jpg

7 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

One also has to look back to 2016 were I beleive the precedent of reps was made in we were to pay 525 mil to someone which if I recall was a shorter war in comparison. Though I haven't figured out the exact ratio and all it seems that this is not all that unreasonable agian I will bring up it has mostly been betrayed that NPO is receiving close to 50b. Which is not the case and as well even the question was tcw was not included when i blatantly see they are receiving reps though they may have to pay out something which may end up a wash . They point is that ur trying to make the 50b worse than it is. 2cyears later larger nations larger damage so maybe the ratios are not far off.  

10 minutes ago, Auctor said:

the thing I like about this war is it finds a way to never jump the shark

we would never jump the shark

also goons is literally evil and partisan is the second coming of jesus christ

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Are you implying that @Prefonteen actually isn’t the second coming of Jesus Christ and that I have been lied to?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hope said:

4 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Are you implying that @Prefonteen actually isn’t the second coming of Jesus Christ and that I have been lied to?

Look. I'm not saying you were lied to. But I'm pretty sure the devil was a snake. And I've never seen the devil and prefonteen in the same room. So. 

Edited by Pasky Darkfire

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

@Malal @Jazz R Oppenheimer

I'm genuinely curious to hear what your response is to what Adrienne said. 

Those were starting terms that we expected to be negotiated, Adrienne and co are doing explicitly what we said they would do if the terms were given to them whole. Posting them on the OWF instead of sitting in a back channel negotiating them down.

38 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+bond

36 minutes ago, Auctor said:

the thing I like about this war is it finds a way to never jump the shark

Heh.

Queen of Chaos

3 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Those were starting terms that we expected to be negotiated, Adrienne and co are doing explicitly what we said they would do if the terms were given to them whole. Posting them on the OWF instead of sitting in a back channel negotiating them down.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+bond

Heh.

No offense, but when your coalition takes 2.5 months to come up with terms, and they drag their feet every step of the way afterwards to make this the slowest process possible, how do you honestly expect people are going to react?  Prior to Coal A's agreement to surrender back in November, all the leaders of Coal B were constantly preaching and pounding the fact that peace could be had at any time when we were ready to admit defeat.  Yet, when we offered our surrender, our side received nothing and were instead jerked around for months on end.  With the kind of treatment that Coal A has received from Coal B, I'm not the least bit surprised by the current state of affairs.  Not giving a pass to Coal A as we also share blame in the current toxic environment, but you can't continue to yank our chain and not expect something like this to happen.

14 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

You asked for us to clarify. So I did.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Syrachime said:

No offense, but when your coalition takes 2.5 months to come up with terms, and they drag their feet every step of the way afterwards to make this the slowest process possible, how do you honestly expect people are going to react?  Prior to Coal A's agreement to surrender back in November, all the leaders of Coal B were constantly preaching and pounding the fact that peace could be had at any time when we were ready to admit defeat.  Yet, when we offered our surrender, our side received nothing and were instead jerked around for months on end.  With the kind of treatment that Coal A has received from Coal B, I'm not the least bit surprised by the current state of affairs.  Not giving a pass to Coal A as we also share blame in the current toxic environment, but you can't continue to yank our chain and not expect something like this to happen.

You are more than welcome to come back to the negotiating chamber.

(You won't, because your side believes that you now have a chance)

• Haha 1

Queen of Chaos

18 hours ago, SixSadistic66 said:

That's funny to say - you should have followed your own ALLIES when they followed you and became 'meat-shields' for TI
But I don't think you respect that any longer,
Congrats on your treaties though^

Its almost as if Coal B forgets they blitzed TMC and therfore bringing Fark into the war therefore bringing  TI into the war, like us,  our Allies had no direct contractual obligation to join their stead and we respect their decision to leave when they see fit. But as stated so eloquently by Tyrion , we have many more reasons then that to remain 

8 hours ago, Douglas MacArthur said:

You will be crushed as with the other members of your coalition.

I can't tell if this is against T$ and TKR or if its against Shrutesphere, either way, it's distasteful indeed. 

7 hours ago, Douglas MacArthur said:

When your alliance gets crushed like the rest of your coalition, the only surriender i would be satsified with is unconditional surriender to coalition B as that is the ONLY situation in which peace in orbis can be achieved.

just be glad we aren't half as henious as your side or this quote would be saved and used partially to justify unacceptable terms when your side eventually surrenders, the tide is shifting and regardless of who surrenders it will only be a white peace as long as a even a single coal A alliance stands 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So we've gone from "force us to disband and delete" to "want us to disband and delete". However I like how you completely ignore the fact that you can surrender if you agree to the terms on the table. 

Those terms arent terms , its a way to ensure you continue to cripple your enemies during peacetime. 

Like if in WW2 the U.S telling Japan that after they surrender an atomic bomb will be dropped on a major Japanese city every week for years because they had a higher population than the U.S

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

We never left it until we were kicked and are still willing to talk. We currently have no negotiating chamber, however.

I believe you still talk to t$ in theirs.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

That's hilarious, once you accept that a joint white peace for everyone is the only option this war will end 

Edited by Canada2
Included "joint" as individual deals will not be accepted
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

You asked for us to clarify. So I did.

Nice to see that you're so dense that you can't even understand the difference between starting figures and final ones. You know as well as I do that Coalition A will end up paying 60% of that at most, but want to paint this narrative that Coalition B is unwilling to negotiate. 

You're being dense on purpose and quite honestly it's starting to annoy me.

2 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

We never left it until we were kicked and are still willing to talk. We currently have no negotiating chamber, however.

I believe you still talk to t$ in theirs.

Sphinx (who is now in your coalition) kicked everyone, not us.

2 minutes ago, Canada2 said:

That's hilarious, once you accept that a joint white peace for everyone is the only option this war will end 

This will never happen, enjoy perma war.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos