A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

6 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Not sure why people are talking about pre-war Chaos or N$O. Chaos was shaky evidently and N$O was just a joke tbh as entirely dysfunctional and reliant on one person. Hardly a sphere.

Hey, me and Revan did our jobs as being moderates between two extremes. Zygon was just there dropping Star Wars gifs that had no relevance to our conversations.

fricking Zygon.

I went out for lunch last night and Roq's forum rampage had just begun, got home and chilled in a VC with a bunch Colo A people, left to make dinner and take it easy for the rest of the night. Went to bed, and now just woke up, kinda feeling like trash so maybe something I ate didn't sit right with me, but Roq's still on a posting roll..........gotta say mate thats Impressive.
giphy.gif

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

"I went out for lunch last night"/ "left to make dinner"

25 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Edited 22 minutes ago by Sphinx

and you'd already edited it... yeh tonight.. or w/e cycle/dimension you are in atm may not be the best time for any wordsmithing/wordplay, pls.. take care and try to embrace the "like trash" part, not just "feeling it" ya dig? ❤️ 

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

52 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I went out for lunch last night and Roq's forum rampage had just begun, got home and chilled in a VC with a bunch Colo A people, left to make dinner and take it easy for the rest of the night. Went to bed, and now just woke up, kinda feeling like trash so maybe something I ate didn't sit right with me, but Roq's still on a posting roll..........gotta say mate thats Impressive.
giphy.gif

His posting has definitely changed from before I went on a five month break. It’s like night a day. All those years of paranoia, believing everyone was out to get him is coming out and hard. 

The big bad PnW boogey man has sent him off the deep end. 

• Haha 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

11 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Without getting too deep into paragraph three, because I don't want to speak for Sphinx. All I can say is "we started a war, but didn't want to end up with liabilities when it was concluded" is pretty fricking whimsical and one of those situations where thinking before jumping might have helped quite a lot. 

The TLDR is that NPO were/are politically incompetent, alienated a bunch of former allies and weakened their own diplomatic position, and are now demanding that we give them money to compensate for that weakness and make peace "worth it" to them.

• Upvote 3
GnWq7CW.png

6 minutes ago, Azaghul said:

The TLDR is that NPO were/are politically incompetent, alienated a bunch of former allies and weakened their own diplomatic position, and are now demanding that we give them money to compensate for that weakness and make peace "worth it" to them.

I mean, it's crazy to think about how much effort they've put into forcing alliances to remain on the winning side of a war and how many of those AAs have freely chosen to risk death just to get the hell away from them. 

• Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

I wasn't. I was contacted by at least one person who mentioned that CoS was going under changes and that a decent amount of people would look to leave. SK having some shuffling was also known too. Soup had Medellin splintering off as well. It was known some bigger members would split off at some point.

Well since CoS is dead, long live CoS, I'll comment on this. The changes that where going on was a merger of Valinor and CoS people. We HOPED to do it after Surfs Up but we all saw how that song and dance went. We did lose a couple of people, but besides Ripper, who was retiring from the government, there wasn't that many people who actually left.

But war. War never changes. Especially this one. 

• Upvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

12 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I mean, it's crazy to think about how much effort they've put into forcing alliances to remain on the winning side of a war and how many of those AAs have freely chosen to risk death just to get the hell away from them. 

All the while spinning a narrative about how they are the little guy/victim.

• Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png

ooh is that log dumping i see! my favourite ? slips the "tcw leaked their own big brain plans to long con this war from the beginning logs from sphinx/Rainbow & friends back into his pocket  buut ya'll greedy self consumed mfs deserve to burn FTY /swish

tenor.gif

Edited by Unwanted
  • Like 1

-SAXON-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

17 hours ago, Lord Tyrion said:

94177403_ImmortalsFlag3.png.e23be1ab126d6034482e06c81e4383de.png

Today The Immortals welcome their new official allies in The Syndicate and The Knights Radiant.  Discussion have been in the works for awhile, all with the original intention of being activated post-war.  However, we have been drawn into the conflict, and because of this, cannot and will not just walk away from our new friends and let them continue to be bogged down in war.  We stand with our friends and will remain in the conflict until a fair peace is negotiated for the war. 

As leader of The Immortals, I don’t have a personal issue with any of the OD alliances or leaders who we are at war with – that is not why we remain at war.  A war that lasts this long is not good for the game, nor is peace terms that are too harmful for those they are brought upon.  Many good people have and will continue to quit due to the conflict.  The game needs balance for it to be enjoyable, so I implore both sides to come to a fair peace and we can all continue enjoying this game for many months and years to come.  Until that happens, we will be there in the battlefield.

So with that, I ask all nations out there to consider helping bring about a peace and ending to the war.  If your alliance has peaced and you still personally believe in the cause, build up your military then come temporarily join The Immortals or other allies in the fight, and help us balance the power.  I thank our allies that have stuck with us and continue in the fight, it means a lot.  You are not alone!

Lord Tyrion

The First of The Immortals

You will be crushed as with the other members of your coalition.

10 minutes ago, Douglas MacArthur said:

You will be crushed as with the other members of your coalition.

Good evening,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your consideration of our situation. Unfortunately, recent estimates, educated guesses, and consultations with the wise woman in the cave have informed us that your concern for our wellbeing, though touching is unfounded.

As the last week or so has shown, the immortals have ensured that your prognosis will not occur, due to the rapid intervention of our EMT (elephantine meatshield technique) strategy, coupled with recent advances in competence dynamic.

If you have any more concerns about the state of our health, I will be happy to put them to rest for you. Simply reply to this post with your concerns, and news as to when your people plan to surrender.

All the best,

- Namukara

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, namukara said:

Good evening,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your consideration of our situation. Unfortunately, recent estimates, educated guesses, and consultations with the wise woman in the cave have informed us that your concern for our wellbeing, though touching is unfounded.

As the last week or so has shown, the immortals have ensured that your prognosis will not occur, due to the rapid intervention of our EMT (elephantine meatshield technique) strategy, coupled with recent advances in competence dynamic.

If you have any more concerns about the state of our health, I will be happy to put them to rest for you. Simply reply to this post with your concerns, and news as to when your people plan to surrender.

All the best,

- Namukara

When your alliance gets crushed like the rest of your coalition, the only surriender i would be satsified with is unconditional surriender to coalition B as that is the ONLY situation in which peace in orbis can be achieved.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Douglas MacArthur said:

When your alliance gets crushed like the rest of your coalition, the only surriender i would be satsified with is unconditional surriender to coalition B as that is the ONLY situation in which peace in orbis can be achieved.

Hello again,

I am sure that many members of coalition A would love to hear all about a surrender without conditions. Unconditional surrender does not of course apply here, as you have no way of going in and taking our resources from us without our consent: I must therefore assume that you meant to talk about surrender without conditions, in other words a white peace.

I have full confidence that, should such a thing be offered to the coalition in its entirety, the immortals would be prepared to speak with you. Unlike other alliances, certain principals in our rules (most notably the principal of creating a helpful and friendly community) do not allow us simply to abandon allies when they are in need of our help. We find that doing that would lead to alliances breaking down: I heard about a group of alliances which failed to respect their allies...and all their allies are beating them now. It must be very sad for them, but I guess the value of honour does not simply teach itself.

Wisshing you a most enjoyable day,

- Namukara

• Haha 2

blah blah blah, Sleep in the beds you made yourselves and get cozy ?️ Do you blame your mother for you not knowing how to tuck your sheets in and put the quilt cover on, simply because she doesn't do it for you?

-SAXON-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

1 minute ago, Unwanted said:

blah blah blah, Sleep in the beds you made yourselves and get cozy ?️ Do you blame your mother for you not knowing how to tuck your sheets in and put the quilt cover on, simply because she doesn't do it for you?

I'm trying to make sense of this post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Unwanted said:

Try a little less mate, you can get there ;) Don't pop a vein

8 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

Looks like you popped 7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

19 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

This war has gone on for too long under questionable conditions.

Eat your God damn pride and take a knee. If you're unhappy. Surrender. It's not that difficult.

This isn't WW2 with far reaching implications where we have to treat you better than last time in the fear of some jackass coming in to ruin the show. The latter IS happening, over and over again, no matter if we let you peace out after initial skirmishes or 18 years later. In this game, there's 100 Hitler's for every Churchill. Because we can. You and I know that better than anyone.

• Like 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.