A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

8 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It's clear you're no longer interested in that lol.

Something that is clear and isn’t left to subjective thoughts is how we treat our coalition-mates.

Coalition A to other Coalition A alliances: We have your back

Coalition B to other Coalition B alliances: If you leave the war, we will kill you.

Again, it’s never too late to change your approach. I have heard you pretend to be Charlie before, I know there is still good in you.

07a5cd08bac3216ec4427a47ca037ed1.gif

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, hope said:

GOONS has me chained up in the basement, this is the one message I can send out before Jazz comes back and catches me on the forums. Help, please, I can't get out. This is my only chance

Who let you out? swats

Just now, Kevanovia said:

Something that is clear and isn’t left to subjective opinion is how we treat our coalition-mates.

Coalition B to other Coalition B alliances: If you leave the war, we will kill you.

Again, it’s never too late to change your approach. I have heard you pretend to be Charlie before, I know there is still good in you.

There were other alliances that left Coalition B that did not get hit. It was the nature of how they left.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

After you had mentioned, even in passing, that you would not let KETOG die. IF you want to tie your fate to TRASHTOG, then so be it, but you're going into the trash bin with them.
GOONS was 100% willing to sign TKR and attempt to mend certain relations but you were completely closed off to the idea, preferring to stick with TRASHTOG over alliances that TKR culturally has more in common with.

We were not closed off to the idea of working with you and that was made clear. As stated earlier though, we try to make it a point not to abandon coalition mates. Wartime coalitions =/= long term allies though. You made the decision to close us off by allying your war coalition and consolidating the two.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

3. Sphinx retained control of the peace talks server and apparently has it, just kicked everyone from Coalition B out so that he can disseminate out of context logs in an effort to discredit us further/feign moral outrage to endear himself to your side (not that he was ever really against your side, given his history).

Everyone was kicked included Colo A people, only  Purpley, RH and myself remain. We've got the server archived and we don't intend to leak or delete anything from it. 

36 minutes ago, Epi said:

Thus far we'd only been leaking to disprove lies. However Fark was being betrayed just like we were and we felt it necessary to reveal this information and give them the choice. The Immortals have chosen to stay, Pantheon/Schrute decided to leave.

You guys deleted soooo much shit, lol. I've been looking back at my logs and basically everything controversial has been removed. Sphinx deleted approximately 70% of his total posts in the server, before I'd even logged it.

Again this is a lie. There was zero intention on using other alliances, you selectively took an out of context joke made towards TMC, and used it as your propaganda. It was a good play so bravo and you certainly got your money's worth from it, but its not going to help you in the long run. Camelot's still getting dropped by IQ, and despite your attempts to curry favour with them by getting back into their good books you'll find it was all for naught. 

Secondly I didn't delete anything of mine, so don't make stuff up mate.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

We were not closed off to the idea of working with you and that was made clear. As stated earlier though, we try to make it a point not to abandon coalition mates. Wartime coalitions =/= long term allies though. You made the decision to close us off by allying your war coalition and consolidating the two.

BK, NPO, GoG, and USN have all shown to be very good friends/allies of GOONS. 

Just now, Sphinx said:

Everyone was kicked included Colo A people, only  Purpley, RH and myself remain. We've got the server archived and we don't intend to leak or delete anything from it. 

Again this is a lie. There was zero intention on using other alliances, you selectively took an out of context joke made towards TMC, and used it as your propaganda. It was a good play so bravo and you certainly got your money's worth from it, but its not going to help you in the long run. Camelot's still getting dropped by IQ, and despite your attempts to curry favour with them by getting back into their good books you'll find it was all for naught. 

Secondly I didn't delete anything of mine, so don't make stuff up mate.

That's fair, and appreciated.

Camelot is not getting dropped by OD unless they choose to walk. This is a blatant lie. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

5 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13372170

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

S

Well they're more likely to get added to OD than to get dropped tbf.

I hate to interrupt this interesting discussion, however it would be remiss of me not to spend a moment acknowledging the OP!

o7 TI, I’ve heard nothing but good things about you lot, look forward to working together etc. and I apologise for not posting sooner in this thread ahead of a bunch of triggered coalition B people ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Celer Et Audax

Just now, hope said:

We prefer “Satanic Ritual Afterbirth” but I suppose we could call it that too

Pretty sure "Satanic Ritual Afterbirth" lead to Leo and Keshav. 

This.

This is something else entirely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

15 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

There were other alliances that left Coalition B that did not get hit. It was the nature of how they left.

The only alliances that didn’t get hit were alliances that were either tied to Fark or alliances that were already in the grave.

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

Pretty sure "Satanic Ritual Afterbirth" lead to Leo and Keshav. 

This.

This is something else entirely.

HEAVENS GATE will neither confirm nor deny the existence of Satanic Entities in Coalition B.

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming of “Ask hope: Do Sharks have Feet, and if they do can Jazz send me his?”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hope said:

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming of “Ask hope: Do Sharks have Feet, and if they do can Jazz send me his?”

No. And even if he did it wouldn't be pragmatic for him to do so.

• Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 hours ago, JT Jag said:

Wild that we'd want to exclude the most notorious leaker in the game from our opsec chats.

Edit: mods this isn't derailing it's actually referring to a relevant in game community meme. Please no warn pointarino me. 

Edited by durmij
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, durmij said:

Edit: mods this isn't derailing it's actually referring to a relevant in game community meme. Please no warn pointarino me. 

I am still confused as to how this relates to Sphinx, please enlighten me. (No but seriously where did this meme come from?)

Also Sphinx isn’t the most notorious leaker, SK is. I’m not going to go back like 5 pages and find the post of the guy who said that just so I can quote it so I’m just going to say that here. Sphinx has just leaked 3 times, basically every single leader SK has ever had has leaked.

51 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Something that is clear and isn’t left to subjective thoughts is how we treat our coalition-mates.

Peripheral alliances that signed into BK/cov because it looked safe but want to leaves war because they feel it's too much effort =/= people in blocs who are diehard fanatics.

You haven't been around long enough, but it was an unfortunate precedent set where people were praised for ditching allies mid-war. This time when it became an existential struggle versus Coalition A, we couldn't afford that. The stakes have been clear.

Edited by Roquentin

Just now, James II said:

They left the winning side for the losing side. What does that say about you? 

Who left the winning side for the losing side?

They left because they thought they could prosper with tS in pixel hugger heaven and only easy wars.

Just now, Roquentin said:

Who left the winning side for the losing side?

They left because they thought they could prosper with tS in pixel hugger heaven and only easy wars.

We were soundly defeated, and not allowed to surrender.

I don't think them leaving a side that had sound victory, for a side that could do nothing more than log in makes them pixel huggers. It's this exact attitude right here, that has put you in the position you're in now. Your arrogance is uncanny, and your lack of humility in victory is telling.

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates