A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I'm not dictating who gets to play the game, I'm judging Syndicate for whom they've allowed into their alliance.

lol ok kid.

This.

This too. 

Like I said- if you have an issue with individual members, you are free to hit me up with details and if there is indeed an issue, we will handle it.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

This has to be the most blatant attempt at trying to turn GOONS I've seen yet. 

@Roquentin can you tell me how to feel about this?

I'm not trying to turn GOONS.

Just.calling it like I see it. 

Boisterous rhetoric. Very little else.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

7 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Oh, did you assume I was joking about pulling Rose and TKR? Why do you think GOONS had a protectorate w/ Rose for the majority of the war and didn't engage against them?

I'm fairly certain you're trolling now lol. Because "post-war disband chaos and become our prot" doesn't translate to "hey, I want you out of the war now" in any context I've ever been a part of. And if you wanted to pull us post-war, not signing everyone that's made it a goal of theirs to grind us into dust and making statements like "lines are being drawn" would have been a fantastic start.

5 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

That's not me. That's your friends.  What 10 year old grudges am *i* holding? or even 3? 

People asked Chaos to peace out before due to its relative health. They didn't want to peace out.

"Abandon the only people willing to help you so that we can roll you a month after we eventually end the war with them and then you'll actually have no one to help". But sure, let's rewind back to blaming our decision to not allow that to happen on supposed grudges and egos.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

And yet, we continue to pound Opus Dei's enemies. You must be so unaware that you think Opus Dei exists because of NPO.

Just now, Leopold von Habsburg said:

No I'm actually curious. You want to make these bold claims in public that are based on what? Superstition? 

I will not be baited by this. KT members joining Syndicate, when KT members were at best bystanders to QueenM's debacle ruins any idea that Syndicate was "One of the Good Ones".

• Upvote 4

Queen of Chaos

Just now, Sisyphus said:

if GOONS is so valued by NPO why havent they just merged into them as a sign of good faith?

checkmate pubbies

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

That's not me. That's your friends.  What 10 year old grudges am *i* holding? or even 3? 

People asked Chaos to peace out before due to its relative health. They didn't want to peace out.

The foundation on which Chaos was built upon makes it tough to bail out on coalition partners. The whole point of the bloc was to help the health of the game, not save our own ass.

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Just now, hope said:

if GOONS is so valued by NPO why havent they just merged into them as a sign of good faith?

checkmate pubbies

You got me. 

Clearly one is not a parasite and the other is not full of blood.

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

I'm fairly certain you're trolling now lol. Because "post-war disband chaos and become our prot" doesn't translate to "hey, I want you out of the war now" in any context I've ever been a part of. And if you wanted to pull us post-war, not signing everyone that's made it a goal of theirs to grind us into dust and making statements like "lines are being drawn" would have been a fantastic start.

I'm not trolling at all. I have privately stated that I thought the weird blood feud between TKR and NPO is dumb, to both GOONS gov, NPO gov, and I'm pretty sure TKR gov. GOONS/TKR/NPO was my original goal and literally any member of GOONS gov and even @Roquentin can verify that I brought this up.

Lines were being drawn because it was quite obvious that you had decided to tie your fate to the trash that resides in KETOG. You'll have to go into the bin with them.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

5 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

No I'm actually curious. You want to make these bold claims in public that are based on what? Superstition? 

last week horsecock had to be removed from our discord server's public channels because he posted a "cute animal" video that was a dear having its head blown open. And this is without mentioning *gestures vaguely* everything else about them.

Your refugees are cretins, examples of the lowest common denominator of player found in this game. And you know this. But you'd rather pull this crap than admit to what you're doing.

Edited by Archibald

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

The foundation on which Chaos was built upon makes it tough to bail out on coalition partners. The whole point of the bloc was to help the health of the game, not save our own ass.

It's had the opposite effect, dude.

Queen of Chaos

You got me. 

Clearly one is not a parasite and the other is not full of blood.

Hold on are we the parasite or the one with no blood?

Because I have PLENTY of blood, perhaps too much.

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

Just now, Kevanovia said:

It's clear you're no longer interested in that lol.

I nominate this for most misunderstood and off topic reply.of 2020.

My bad, I got so drunk off your tears I must have gotten a little woozy and misunderstood your comment. Continue please, my glass is empty

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Coalition B.
Sphinx was the one to log Coalition B's server and George gave it to Souparmon to drop on the OWF. Dusty asked MinesomeMC for The Manhattan Cartel's sheets as his protector, then leaked it to use as justification for a war against BoC when he joined NP. Boggles the mind.

Cock Bloc

I downloaded the server on the day you attacked BoC. After I complained in VC though you guys deleted the leadership chats... An interesting decision as you didn't remove my permissions. When the peace group-chat opened up the next day, then you guys denied shit that happened in the leadership channel, so i started log-dumping. Prior to that point our allies were trusting us on our word and to handle the situation. And we really did make an attempt to deescalate without revealing your sinister intentions, for it would've been better if we'd avoided this war altogether and things could be reconciled.

I'd like to note, that even when i was log dumping this server they hadn't removed my permissions. And you were all actively discussing attacks on Camelot, Black Knights and secret treaties with TKR as well as the slot-filling plans in low-gov chats...lmfao. So yeah, I decided to delete the server and remove everyone rather than witness further stupidity. That said, i didn't change the server name... Apparently TMC / Weebunism actually liked one of the names i suggested and renamed it to Cock Bloc just before i deleted the purged everything.

Fark

Thus far we'd only been leaking to disprove lies. However Fark was being betrayed just like we were and we felt it necessary to reveal this information and give them the choice. The Immortals have chosen to stay, Pantheon/Schrute decided to leave.

Deletions

You guys deleted soooo much shit, lol. I've been looking back at my logs and basically everything controversial has been removed. Sphinx deleted approximately 70% of his total posts in the server, before I'd even logged it.

--

In regards to the logs, there is a significant amount of OOC information in them so I will not be releasing a public copy nor the full copy to our allies unless maximum discretion can be achieved IG. Compared to you guys, that's overly reasonable xD

As far I know, George leaked the coalition B server, bearing in mind, after Col B bussed him and were trying to roll him from the game. Dusty was also not the one that leaked those sheets, Minesome did, and funny enough is that Minesome leaked some of Camelot's own sheets on the politicsandwar Discord which you prompty deleted using your mod powers. Boggles the mind you would throw away a great FA opportunity to defend traitors.

You acted in bad faith against the bloc, you attempted to extort NP, you harbored a traitor to 'our' bloc, you rogued NP (which directly after is when leadership channels were cleaned because it became clear you could no longer be trusted), and you then blitzed a member of the bloc, which you understood would drag in the entire bloc. You're a snake, and not the good kind like Partisan.

Need further indication? You told BoC you were "handling the situation?" You told us in that voice chat you had no intentions to counter for them, so either you lied to us, or you lied to them. Two faced. I will agree with you on the final point though, I would have preferred the whole situation been deescalated, but you and Akuryo decided to have a cock measuring contest in that voice chat, and you decided it was more important to prove who was right, than save your alliance from its inevitable fracture with OD and help form something great in the Cock Bloc.

I also told you already that I believed you when you said Weebs and TMC changed the server name, regardless, that pales in comparison to nuking the server and leaking logs to cause a fracture. Your reasoning for such, to "not bare witness to anymore stupidity," a frickin laughable excuse.

A moral high ground does not exist for you in the Fark debacle, you were complicit in everything said there until you were no longer a benefactor. I also disavow the vulgarities said by Akuryo in those logs, the other things you leaked, out of context logs used to elicit a fracture in our coalition to get alliances to peace.

I wouldn't be aware of deletions, as you know, I'm simply low gov, in game, in Discord, and on that server. I do appreciate you not releasing the logs because of the attached OOC information, but do not compare it to me. I had a copy of the logs from Coalition B's server, I promptly deleted them when concerns were brought up about it containing OOC contents.

Edited by REAP3R
Clarified some things
  • Upvote 2

Look up to the sky above~

5 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

And yet, we continue to pound Opus Dei's enemies. You must be so unaware that you think Opus Dei exists because of NPO.

I will not be baited by this. KT members joining Syndicate, when KT members were at best bystanders to QueenM's debacle ruins any idea that Syndicate was "One of the Good Ones".

3 minutes ago, Archibald said:

horsecock had to be removed from our public channels because he posted a "cute animal" video that was a dear having its head blown open. And this is without mentioning *gestures vaguely* everything else about them.

Your refugees are cretins, examples of the lowest common denominator of player found in this game. And you know this. But you'd rather pull this crap than admit to what you're doing.

Horsecock is not a member of t$ and will not be a member of t$. 

1 minute ago, hope said:

My bad, I got so drunk off your tears I must have gotten a little woozy and misunderstood your comment. Continue please, my glass is empty

What happened to you?

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I'm not trolling at all. I have privately stated that I thought the weird blood feud between TKR and NPO is dumb, to both GOONS gov, NPO gov, and I'm pretty sure TKR gov. GOONS/TKR/NPO was my original goal and literally any member of GOONS gov and even @Roquentin can verify that I brought this up.

Lines were being drawn because it was quite obvious that you had decided to tie your fate to the trash that resides in KETOG. You'll have to go into the bin with them.

"Quite obvious"? We expressed interest in future ties with you and then you went and treatied up with nearly your entire coalition.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

It's clear you're no longer interested in that lol.

The only alliance clearly not interested in that is yours.

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

"Quite obvious"? We expressed interest in future ties with you and then you went and treatied up with nearly your entire coalition.

After you had mentioned, even in passing, that you would not let KETOG die. IF you want to tie your fate to TRASHTOG, then so be it, but you're going into the trash bin with them.
GOONS was 100% willing to sign TKR and attempt to mend certain relations but you were completely closed off to the idea, preferring to stick with TRASHTOG over alliances that TKR culturally has more in common with.

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Archibald said:

No kidding. He stuck in KT. 

But he was just an example of their community. Not the only part.

And as parts and examples go, he is not and will not be a member of The Syndicate. 

Edited by Sisyphus