A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

I can’t speak for TKR, but I would hardly calling it “spitting in your face”. We’ve maintained friendly communication.

Same here. 

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

3/4. Bank access and @Prefonteen booting all the KT members he's pulled into Syndicate.

5. We all know Sphinx is a good source of information. [/sarcasm]

6. This was the first formal offer, We had previously made offers to you regarding this and I had privately told Kev that I could get Soup out as far back as September. 

I don't read bad posts.

3/4. I'm going to defer to @Prefonteen on this one as this was never discussed in your coalition's peace discussions with me at the very least. Not sure if it was in the Syndisphere chats or not.

5. You can try to discount Sphinx and that'd be fair but Sphinx isn't the only one in those discussions or person privy to those plans. 

6. I can't speak for Kev here but I definitely do not recall a single offer to get us out of the war prior to your "formal" offer.

BrOQBND.jpg

GOONS isn't NPO, I don't need to be pragmatic. 

There are (ex)KT members now residing in Syndicate. You are aware of that, please do not feign ignorance. 

I'm aware there are ex KT members in the Syndicate, yes. I was unaware that this is a problem to you. If it is a problem to you, then I don't think Adrienne is the correct spokesperson to approach about that issue. I also don't think it is related to Chaos' peace negotiations as your side insists these negotiations are kept seperate.

Please be consistent.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

There are (ex)KT members now residing in Syndicate. You are aware of that, please do not feign ignorance. 

I have an interesting history with KT. With that in mind,  I am quite certain that this was a pragmatic move to let these specific members into the Syndicate.

2 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

The first half of your sentence implies you do need to be pragmatic if you're serious about not being NPO (or a vassal).

• Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Same here. 

3/4. I'm going to defer to @Prefonteen on this one as this was never discussed in your coalition's peace discussions with me at the very least. Not sure if it was in the Syndisphere chats or not.

5. You can try to discount Sphinx and that'd be fair but Sphinx isn't the only one in those discussions or person privy to those plans. 

6. I can't speak for Kev here but I definitely do not recall a single offer to get us out of the war prior to your "formal" offer.

Fairly sure you shot down other people who approached you.

1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Same here. 

I have quite obviously tried multiple times to push TKR in that direction: 

dqApljc.png

gsh7dZI.png

I'm sure there was more serious conversation about it, but to try and imply that GOONS did not attempt to yank TKR out of the fire is absurd. 

Queen of Chaos

I have quite obviously tried multiple times to push TKR in that direction: 

dqApljc.png

gsh7dZI.png

I'm sure there was more serious conversation about it, but to try and imply that GOONS did not attempt to yank TKR out of the fire is absurd. 

That's what qualifies as offers to have us leave? lol

• Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

The first half of your sentence implies you do need to be pragmatic if you're serious about not being NPO (or a vassal).

y'all really still think we're vassals after watching us crush immortals so fast they had to run to you, huh?

meh. that's your prerogative i suppose.

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Didn't y'all insist farksphere and tcw were a seperate war? Wishy washy.

It WAS a separate war. A separate war that ended on NAPs.

I'm unclear on your argument here, but it's also late and I'm dumb.

Just now, Archibald said:

y'all really still think we're vassals after watching us crush immortals so fast they had to run to you, huh?

This also does not make sense. We were already engaged. Immortals ran nowhere and stayed in?

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

5 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I have an interesting history with KT. With that in mind,  I am quite certain that this was a pragmatic move to let these specific members into the Syndicate.

To align with people like KT? Cool, Syndicate can make another FA blunder. Paging @Prefonteen please reign in your government.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

This is factual.

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

GOONS values NPO as an ally, as we do with all of our allies. We are not beholden or submissive to our allies, we have mutual interests. I'm sorry you want to live in a world where your allies are subverted to your will. 

Queen of Chaos

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Fairly sure you're an inflexible toad who puts his 3-10 year old grudges against the health of an entire game. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

GOONS is a Heaven’s Gate vassal per the radio show when everyone become my converts

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Didn't y'all insist farksphere and tcw were a seperate war? Wishy washy.

Please review: 

2 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

That's what qualifies as offers to have us leave? lol

Oh, did you assume I was joking about pulling Rose and TKR? Why do you think GOONS had a protectorate w/ Rose for the majority of the war and didn't engage against them?

Queen of Chaos

To align with people like KT? Cool, Syndicate can make another FA blunder. Paging @Prefonteen please reign in your government.

This is factual.

GOONS values NPO as an ally, as we do with all of our allies. We are not beholden or submissive to our allies, we have mutual interests. I'm sorry you want to live in a world where your allies are subverted to your will. 

From as far as I can see, KT is still an alliance and t$ is not allied to it.

We vet our members on an individual basis. If you have issues with an individual member on an OOC basis, then you are free to contact me and we will look at it. Until then you do not dictate who gets to play the game or not.

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

How is letting in some refugees from a war torn alliance immediately indicate aligning ourselves with KT? That is an example of not being pragmatic. 

• Upvote 3

Please review: 

I reviewed and:

Clause Five: At any point within seventy-two (72) hours of the posting of this document on the forums, Farkistan, the Immortals and any protectorates they held predating their involvement in the Memesphere-Sphinxbloc war may bypass the restrictions of Clause Four and be bound by the terms of Clauses One through Three without need for a vote.

Looks to me like you consider it a seperate war.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Leopold von Habsburg said:

How is letting in some refugees from a war torn alliance immediately indicate aligning ourselves with KT? That is an example of not being pragmatic. 

We'll give you a hint:

jazz isn't accidentally using chudsphere.

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Fairly sure you're an inflexible toad who puts his 3-10 year old grudges against the health of an entire game. 

That's not me. That's your friends.  What 10 year old grudges am *i* holding? or even 3? 

People asked Chaos to peace out before due to its relative health. They didn't want to peace out.

3 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

But is GOONS truly valued in return? 

GOONS, more.often than not, seems to subvert itself. Does NPO even have to try?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

From as far as I can see, KT is still an alliance and t$ is not allied to it.

We vet our members on an individual basis. If you have issues with an individual member on an OOC basis, then you are free to contact me and we will look at it. Until then you do not dictate who gets to play the game or not.

I'm not dictating who gets to play the game, I'm judging Syndicate for whom they've allowed into their alliance.

3 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

lol ok kid.

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

We'll give you a hint:

jazz isn't accidentally using chudsphere.

This.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

That's not me. That's your friends.  What 10 year old grudges am *i* holding? or even 3? 

People asked Chaos to peace out before due to its relative health. They didn't want to peace out.

This too. 

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

But is GOONS truly valued in return? 

GOONS, more.often than not, seems to subvert itself. Does NPO even have to try?

This has to be the most blatant attempt at trying to turn GOONS I've seen yet. 

@Roquentin can you tell me how to feel about this?

Queen of Chaos