A Call to Arms

Lord Tyrion

12 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I don't think much changed to be honest. Peace would've been much easier to come by if we weren't looking at ridiculous demands.

The only people making peace a difficult thing to attain are the folks who repeatedly walk out of the negotiations. Being Syndicate and KETOG-Chaos. If you want the war to end, you need to return to the table. There is no alternative. And the longer you keep grasping for one, the more you'll end up hurting yourselves and anybody else you manage to drag into the conflict.

While I bear no ill will toward the Immortals, an open call to folks who have gone through the effort of actually negotiating their own withdrawals to re-enter the conflict is quite naive and only serves to feed your own delusions of grandeur. You may be content to be manipulated into becoming a meatshield, as Sphinx and friends view you, but I can't imagine there are many others who would want to join you in that. You are a fool to believe that Immortals will have the leverage necessary to force any other outcome than a Coalition B and Opus Dei victory. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

The only people making peace a difficult thing to attain are the folks who repeatedly walk out of the negotiations. Being Syndicate and KETOG-Chaos. If you want the war to end, you need to return to the table. There is no alternative. And the longer you keep grasping for one, the more you'll end up hurting yourselves and anybody else you manage to drag into the conflict.

Oh but there is an alternative, winning the war.

• Like 2

Look up to the sky above~

13 minutes ago, Gurbanguly said:

Yes we can peace and then rebuild and then roll IQ again!

No, much like TCW, we know A hedgemony is not good for anyone. 

To Coal A, Im proud to stand by you, and no matter what the outcome, will always hold each of you in high regard; both current and past members 

To coal B, good luck, have fun, because if you don't it's only going be us having fun. 

To my brothers and sisters in Immortals, SPARTANS, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION? 

• Like 2

Just now, REAP3R said:

Oh but there is an alternative, winning the war.

I see we're back around to the "actually we're winning" part of the cycle.

That means we're about a month away from you guys begging for peace again, and two months away from you walking away from the table because you got totally verified discord leaks indicating that this time, iQ is actually broke for real, definitely.

• Haha 1

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

5 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

You may be content to be manipulated into becoming a meatshield, ......words words words.....

tenor.gif

This coming from the side rolling it's own coalition mates that's cute,  real cute.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Canada2 said:

No, much like TCW, we know A hedgemony is not good for anyone. 

To Coal A, Im proud to stand by you, and no matter what the outcome, will always hold each of you in high regard; both current and past members 

To coal B, good luck, have fun, because if you don't it's only going be us having fun. 

To my brothers and sisters in Immortals, SPARTANS, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION? 

You're totally right, my soon to be brother in arms!  The level of respect TCW and its allies have been shown to hold for us and our friends notwithstanding, we shall fight to our last drop of blood for freedom!  

#JesuisSphinx

2 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

That means we're about a month away from you guys begging for peace again, and two months away from you walking away from the table because you got totally verified discord leaks indicating that this time, iQ is actually broke for real, definitely.

I don't know who "we" is, North Point is not apart of coalition A so we're not familiar with the past occurrences in your peace negotiations.

But yes, I'd say the tides of the war are turning in our favor.

5 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

I don't know who "we" is, North Point is not apart of coalition A so we're not familiar with the past occurrences in your peace negotiations.

But yes, I'd say the tides of the war are turning in our favor.

Of course they are, our favor is chaos, and look at this place! It has fire thats on fire. That shouldn't even be possible and yet here we are!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Zaxon said:

tenor.gif

This coming from the side rolling it's own coalition mates that's cute,  real cute.

This war had been planned for awhile, Sphinx thought he could overthrow IQ. What really pushed him over the edge was being excluded from Opus Dei.

Dei lmao

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

5 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

This war had been planned for awhile, Sphinx thought he could overthrow IQ. What really pushed him over the edge was being excluded from Opus Dei.

Dei lmao

Wild that we'd want to exclude the most notorious leaker in the game from our opsec chats.

• Upvote 3

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

6 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

We didn't leave. We stayed there, trying to negotiate with you and figure out a way past the KT issue. It was you guys that walked out of that conversations over a week before Sphinx did anything. Our server is gone now apparently but t$'s is still there and there's still communication that way. Or via DMs. Instead, you're going around to a number of alliances trying to negotiate individual surrenders, which is very amusing to me since you're trying to disallow KT's individual peace and use their split from our coalition as an excuse to continue to hold us at war. We also didn't drag anyone else in. You did. 

1. You were aware of Sphinx's plan to leave Coalition B, and the logs that have gone around since then have proven this. 
2. As I stated in the peace talks server, you had the terms for over 20 days and made NO progress, if your side can't be active enough to negotiate a peace that you supposedly want that's not our problem.

3. Sphinx retained control of the peace talks server and apparently has it, just kicked everyone from Coalition B out so that he can disseminate out of context logs in an effort to discredit us further/feign moral outrage to endear himself to your side (not that he was ever really against your side, given his history).

4. Knights Templar joined as part of the coalition, and we told you that peace would not be obtained until you got them back to the table, or to negotiate while they were present (which they were, for almost a month). Instead you sandbagged and when I made an off-the-cusp quip about taking that long to decide on "Shark Week" you alluded to that not being the only conversation happening (see: my previous comments about sphinx flipping).
5. There are certain alliances that we hold responsible, and others that we few as peripheral, ie; CoS, which would be allowed out dependent on an agreeable set of terms.

6. Chaos was offered White Peace at one point and declined.

The fact that you are still in the war, and as Cooper says, your community is now hurting due to the length of the war is nothing short of your failure as a leader to secure an exit from the war. You lost, rebuild and try again later.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Queen of Chaos

48 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

I would definitely take North Point as indicative of the overall sentiment of all parties in coalition A, irrespective of sphere allegiances.

2 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

1. You were aware of Sphinx's plan to leave Coalition B, and the logs that have gone around since then have proven this. 
2. As I stated in the peace talks server, you had the terms for over 20 days and made NO progress, if your side can't be active enough to negotiate a peace that you supposedly want that's not our problem.

3. Sphinx retained control of the peace talks server and apparently has it, just kicked everyone from Coalition B out so that he can disseminate out of context logs in an effort to discredit us further/feign moral outrage to endear himself to your side (not that he was ever really against your side, given his history).

4. Knights Templar joined as part of the coalition, and we told you that peace would not be obtained until you got them back to the table, or to negotiate while they were present (which they were, for almost a month). Instead you sandbagged and when I made an off-the-cusp quip about taking that long to decide on "Shark Week" you alluded to that not being the only conversation happening (see: my previous comments about sphinx flipping).
5. There are certain alliances that we hold responsible, and others that we few as peripheral, ie; CoS, which would be allowed out dependent on an agreeable set of terms.

The fact that you are still in the war, and as Cooper says, your community is now hurting due to the length of the war is nothing short of your failure as a leader to secure an exit from the war. You lost, rebuild and try again later.

So if KT refuses to come back to the table- what then? Permawar?

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

I would definitely take North Point as indicative of the overall sentiment of all parties in coalition A, irrespective of sphere allegiances.

So if KT refuses to come back to the table- what then? Permawar?

Your side has yet to offer Coalition B an acceptable alternative, beyond "we'll counter them", which given your long standing ties and their general attitude in your leaked servers, it's hard to take you at your word.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

3 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Your side has yet to offer Coalition B an acceptable alternative, beyond "we'll counter them", which given your long standing ties and their general attitude in your leaked servers, it's hard to take you at your word.

We made other suggestions besides that, Jazz. Some of which your coalition appeared to be interested in before walking it all back and then going back to refusing to talk to us until KT returned.

Edited by Princess Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Regardless of whether this is true (I wouldn't know), I recall that Epi downloaded our bloc server before clearing its contents and removing everyone for what would be assumed by your standards, 'to disseminate out of context logs in an effort to discredit us further/feign moral outrage to get people to peace out from our side.'

Edited by REAP3R

9 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

1. Leaving Co B =/= to joining the war or dragging people in.

2. We did make progress, just because we didn't make it satisfactorily to your expectations doesn't mean we weren't there trying. My apologies for not caring to spend my Christmas with you instead of my family.

3. He kicked everyone out. What he does with the logs is his decision.

4. We told you we have no control over KT and presented several suggestions. Your coalition refused to consider any of them. Additional conversations in no way referred to anything regarding Sphinx, but rather trying to sort out where we all stood on terms. 

5. Responsible for what? Protecting themselves when faced with a direct threat?

6. We try to make it a point not to abandon our coalition mates. This was expressed to you at the time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

1. Leaving Co B =/= to joining the war or dragging people in.

2. We did make progress, just because we didn't make it satisfactorily to your expectations doesn't mean we weren't there trying. My apologies for not caring to spend my Christmas with you instead of my family.

3. He kicked everyone out. What he does with the logs is his decision.

4. We told you we have no control over KT and presented several suggestions. Your coalition refused to consider any of them. Additional conversations in no way referred to anything regarding Sphinx, but rather trying to sort out where we all stood on terms. 

5. Responsible for what? Protecting themselves when faced with a direct threat?

6. We try to make it a point not to abandon our coalition mates. This was expressed to you at the time.

1. It was quite obvious that Sphinx had every intent of harming the war effort of Coalition B, meaning they were at best helping you via proxy and at worst joining outright.

2. This isn't our problem, if you want peace, come negotiate.

3. Oh, we're pro-log dumping now? I guess your former comments to me in private apologizing for Partisan posting screens from our conversation and how "I don't condone that sort of thing" isn't factual. Duly Noted.

4. Sphinx is irrelevant to the KT issue, merely countering them isn't enough to make us consider separating them from the rest of Coalition A.

5. This has been debunked multiple times. Also, you're now fighting with the person who orchestrated the entire thing, so quit feigning outrage.

6. You tied your fate to a sinking ship, and instead of being a good leader and recognizing this, your ego is so large you would rather watch your community and your allies' communities burn to a crisp.  

6 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Regardless of whether this is true (I wouldn't know), I recall that Epi downloaded our bloc server before clearing its contents and removing everyone for what would be assumed by your standards, to disseminate out of context logs in an effort to discredit us further/feign moral outrage to get people to peace out from our side.

Epi isn't the source of the leaks, hth.

7 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

We made other suggestions besides that, Jazz. Some of which you appeared to be interested in before walking it all back and then going back to refusing to talk to us until KT returned.

I've stated multiple times I am the reasonable one in the peace talks.

• Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Epi isn't the source of the leaks, hth.

No... He definitely is, he's implicitly stated as much. Not even mentioning his very clear motives for doing such an act, there'd be literally no incentive for any other leadership in the bloc to risk their war effort like that.

Edited by REAP3R

27 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

We didn't leave. We stayed there, trying to negotiate with you and figure out a way past the KT issue. It was you guys that walked out of that conversations over a week before Sphinx did anything. Our server is gone now apparently but t$'s is still there and there's still communication that way. Or via DMs. Instead, you're going around to a number of alliances trying to negotiate individual surrenders, which is very amusing to me since you're trying to disallow KT's individual peace and use their split from our coalition as an excuse to continue to hold us at war. We also didn't drag anyone else in. You did. 

I have absolutely zero patience for your revisionism and your games. Do not presume to lecture me on the events leading up to the conflict against tCW and their chuddy allies you seem so eager to buddy up to, along with your already dubious decision to double down on your relationship KETOG. If you want to consort with garbage I cannot nor do I feel obligated to stop you, but I will not fault anybody for making the choice to not do so. It's a shame you seem so intent on doubling down on a failed political path that has rendered your alliance a ruin along with your allies. If you and your friends want to keep complaining about the so-called destruction of your community, look to your own leadership failures.

• Upvote 2