Friendly Unity Cooperation of Knightly Immortals Treaty

Benfro

Tyrion, you were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the dark side, not join them! 

Wait, I'm allied to Carthage, who is allied to Syndi, which is allied to TKR...

So uh

Shoot

Uh give me a second.

Coughs

Congrats Tyrion! Love the new treaties! :)

Edited by CitrusK
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Benfro said:

o12jfikcuZJS9EqAS8zUbQ2x42ykqLSt7mbaBAWXUzivw6nsJEEvuNKHyWUAfCBTYAO9mPX9nVb8-ZlmuoG5FNPhGh_FImtGkE8dy7qa4_csn1WcN-_GtoFWsx-sXIHPIxWaFlkTnhwddFoNbxTn8tWWySo01ev3XMAxAbpuw5wSdtTbW9cgC7WSPSF_1sK5sm5TZTSB0FN2bbPn7TIT_2jXZgEjeVme1PvcCju1G4bFJ9b1wuugkYBgvjieLHjorX9AwB161s61mU

Friendly Unity Cooperation of Knightly Immortals Treaty

Preamble

The Knights Radiant and The Immortals enter into this treaty of mutual defense.

Article I: Whatever, No War

The Knights Radiant and The Immortals, referred to hereafter as the Signatories, come together in not caring, and shall be too lazy to put any effort towards hostile actions against one another. It is agreed to procrastinate on any other issues privately.

Article II: Howard, It's The Phone!

Both Signatories agree to share snacks, soft drinks and all other relevant goodies of worth while wasting away their weekends watching TV. It is agreed that no snacks shall be tainted, baked, or in any way reduced fat, so as not to misleadingly nudge the other party towards a healthy lifestyle. The Signatories are also encouraged to share technological and monetary techniques on kicking back when requested.

Article III: I Guess We Can

Should either Signatory come under attack, the other Signatory pledges to do anything necessary so long as it doesn’t require getting up from the couch. Okay, fine, if you insist. A Signatory isn’t required to move at all if this call is due to a Signatory's obligations towards, or actions undertaken on behalf of a third party. 

Article IV: A Final F U

Should either Signatory wish to cancel this treaty, it may be cancelled at any time with the proper groans to the other alliance, followed by 72 hours. After the 72 hours have passed, we’ll cease the Netflix and the good times.

/s/ The Knights Radiant

Queen of the Heralds: The Micromanager

Prince of the Heralds: The French Connection

Herald of Foreign Affairs: The Deepstate Whale

Herald of War: Arrgh’s Secret Agent

Herald of Growth: The Money Mogul

Herald of Internal Affairs: Modi Operandi

High Princess of Foreign Affairs: The Chocolate Saint

High Nerd of Foreign Affairs: Sir Talksalot

/s/ The Immortals

The First: Lord Tyrion

Cosmic Lord: Scratchy

Primordial of War: Alcyr

Primordial of Foreign Affairs: Dr. James Wilson

Primordial of Internal Affairs: Delby

I would say grats but that takes too much effort I guess :)

• Haha 1