Raise The ASM Banner and Cast Off Your Oppressors!

Pasky Darkfire

Profile_Pic.png

Citizen workers of Orbis,

Though my time among you has been short. I have seen plight bestowed upon you!

You toil away for false leaders who give you nothing for your hardships, turning you into slaves in all but name. You throw your nations into everlasting wars for your masters to seek glory but find nothing but destitution and feel nothing but the whips on your backs as your commanders compel you forward for their own gains. Your nations produce by the sweat of your brow and those in power keep what you produce for themselves, giving you no say in your labor.

Totalitarian regimes and fake comrades beckon you to their cause only to strike you down when you find their backbreaking orders too much. No more, I say to you. No more.

Do not listen to those who claim to call you comrade, but are secretly beady-eyed, power-hungry authoritarians. Do not listen to those who claim totalitarian power over you and your fellow workers.

There is only one true power in Orbis. You, the workers are that power. Come workers, Come and Join us at the picket line in Advanced Syndicalist Mechanics. Together we will hoist the black and red banner over all of Orbis and once and for all declare No Gods, No Masters. The only force that can break tyrannical rule is the one big union of all workers!

BREAK THE CHAINS!

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...