The game must be reset back to 1/11

Ayayay

As discussed in this thread the integrity of the game has been completely compromised. @James IIhas completely blown the lid on this fake war conspiracy and as one of the perpetrators I feel obligated to attempt to help restore faith in the games integrity by any means necessary. 

As discussed in said thread after @James II's downright breathtaking and undeniable proof that our war with farksphere wasn't real, the cascading effect of this fake war's effects on the game is morally unacceptable. This fake war has lead to the fake destruction of tens of thousands of nations infrastructure, millions of resources to be removed from the game, along with countless military units to disappear from fake the fake war. This cascading effect has also lead to Starksphere and Anti-Memesphere to be able to rebuild military units by capitalizing on the distraction of this fake war. Every alliance leader in the game was in on this fake ploy and it's up to @Alex to fix this massive issue and breach of faith for the playerbase who are not part of this grand conspiracy. There is absolutly no other option but a reset to the day this fake war started with the GOONs attack on The Immortals.

@Alex you owe it to your playerbase to undue the damage all this fakery has caused and I further suggest that you should include a thank-you note to @James II on the home screen as a show for his major part in revealing this massive conspiracy. The entire game is counting on you to fix this, Sheepy, we trust you to make the correct decision. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

7 minutes ago, Messi said:

That's not enough. Alex need to reset the game. Delete all nations and alliances. We need a new start.

In the words of under's own (ironically deleted) RoH;

"Destroy them all, Sheepy will recognize his own"

• Like 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
18 minutes ago, Malal said:

As discussed in this thread the integrity of the game has been completely compromised. @James IIhas completely blown the lid on this fake war conspiracy and as one of the perpetrators I feel obligated to attempt to help restore faith in the games integrity by any means necessary. 

As discussed in said thread after @James II's downright breathtaking and undeniable proof that our war with farksphere wasn't real, the cascading effect of this fake war's effects on the game is morally unacceptable. This fake war has lead to the fake destruction of tens of thousands of nations infrastructure, millions of resources to be removed from the game, along with countless military units to disappear from fake the fake war. This cascading effect has also lead to Starksphere and Anti-Memesphere to be able to rebuild military units by capitalizing on the distraction of this fake war. Every alliance leader in the game was in on this fake ploy and it's up to @Alex to fix this massive issue and breach of faith for the playerbase who are not part of this grand conspiracy. There is absolutly no other option but a reset to the day this fake war started with the GOONs attack on The Immortals.

@Alex you owe it to your playerbase to undue the damage all this fakery has caused and I further suggest that you should include a thank-you note to @James II on the home screen as a show for his major part in revealing this massive conspiracy. The entire game is counting on you to fix this, Sheepy, we trust you to make the correct decision. 

14 minutes ago, Messi said:

That's not enough. Alex need to reset the game. Delete all nations and alliances. We need a new start.

6 minutes ago, TheNG said:

In the words of under's own (ironically deleted) RoH;

"Destroy them all, Sheepy will recognize his own"

Pull a Leo post reports saying you was hacked, enough reports and Alex has to roll back to the start surely?

As previously stated multiple times I am willing to accept the boy who cried wolf scenario where y'all created so many joke threads, when you created another it got thrown in with the 'jokes.' Your trolling will get you no where.

Edited by James II
  • Like 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

32 minutes ago, Messi said:

I honestly don't even think this is a bad idea

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

17 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

"UPN recognizes a state of war with Farksphere and all of non-Covenant Memesphere"

Leaving the cheating/trolling part aside (let's say these do not matter), UPN has zero wars with non-Covenant coalition B members.
That alone is enough to consider the RoH a fake one on its own.

The situation is even simpler than the other "RoH" announcements, where some actual wars were/are taking place in-game.

The "RoH" was taken down since it was (partly) fake. The state of war between UPN and non-Coalition B alliances was never disputed.

Unless you have something serious to add, I will go ahead and lock the thread in a few hours.

• Administrators

I have a ton of stuff to go through, and not enough time to deal with joke threads like this currently. I'm locking it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic