Give us our RoH back

Ayayay

Reminder that the games moderation does not accept discord logs as evidence because there is literally no way to deliver these logs without it being possible, infact, easy as hell, to edit them.

Which with this games community turning into death valley recently I'd say is a legitimate concern.

Besides, even if we were coordinating, doesn't that just make us Mythic? What's the difference between that hypothetical and your coalitions cooperation with Mythic, who has and continues to attack and raid nation's in your Coalition?

Why are you angry that other people have the weird sort of relationships you do? Is it because they do it better than you? Or are you some sort of weird yandere over it and only you can have senpai?

Get over yourself mate @Epi, legit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Epi said:

If there was a problem with the latter why not edit it to remove the parts you don't like? When people filter evade you don't nuke their posts, you remove the parts that broke the rules.

Most of the time, the posts get nuked, actually. Personally, I do remove just some offensive/rule-breaking parts when they offer nothing to the discussion but the whole post does offer something.

9 hours ago, Epi said:

Your job isn't to dictate how politics are run between alliance govs and your powers stop at the forums, ...

We do not dictate how politics should run, but we are following politics, else keeping the Alliance Affairs subforum clean from spam/troll threads would be impossible. This has been done in the past (e.g. see fake war declarations on The True The Polaris or meme declarations following repetitive patterns).

9 hours ago, Epi said:

There's also the point that by taking this action you are De-Facto picking a side in a current war argument over whether you can be at war with someone if you don't fight them for a month.

If we had kept the threads up, this would also De-Facto pick a side at the current war argument: the side of the ones posting the threads. There is no escape for the mods on that part.

Regarding the legitimacy of the wars per-se, Alex's current (numerous) actions of negating in-game wars based on the aforementioned "DoW"s kind of proves our moderation call was not a wrong one.

P.S. / off-topic: Camelot's DoW is back, after careful re-examination of the DoW per se.

3 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

Most of the time, the posts get nuked, actually. Personally, I do remove just some offensive/rule-breaking parts when they offer nothing to the discussion but the whole post does offer something.

We do not dictate how politics should run, but we are following politics, else keeping the Alliance Affairs subforum clean from spam/troll threads would be impossible. This has been done in the past (e.g. see fake war declarations on The True The Polaris or meme declarations following repetitive patterns).

If we had kept the threads up, this would also De-Facto pick a side at the current war argument: the side of the ones posting the threads. There is no escape for the mods on that part.

Regarding the legitimacy of the wars per-se, Alex's current (numerous) actions of negating in-game wars based on the aforementioned "DoW"s kind of proves our moderation call was not a wrong one.

P.S. / off-topic: Camelot's DoW is back, after careful re-examination of the DoW per se.

By that logic, Alex strikes against NP/tS RoH should be nuked as well. 

let’s face it you’re letting your in game biases seep into your moderation and it’s a terrible standard to set. UPN posted a RoH recognising a war with whomever they wanted. 

If you’re going to continue to be biased and pick sides I suggest you either resign as a mod or I hope Alex will replace you.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Let’s face it you’re letting your in game biases seep into your moderation and it’s a terrible standard to set.

All reports pass through at least two moderators and are open for all moderators to discuss. There is no room for biases. Only for collective human mistakes.

If you have concerns about the structure of the moderation team, feel free to make a report and state your rationale behind them.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

All reports pass through at least two moderators and are open for all moderators to discuss. There is no room for biases. Only for collective human mistakes.

If you have concerns about the structure of the moderation team, feel free to make a report and state your rationale behind them.

The fact that you've let tS RoH exist on the boards, despite nation strikes being given to multiple NP members, while selectively hiding UPNs. I didn't know you or the second moderator were the leaders of UPN to decide who they can or cannot fight, and announce it to the game accordingly. You've clearly made a mistake here, the least you can do is correct that mistake, rather offering flimsy excuses and deflections. 

Stay out of the politics or you're opening yourselves up to reports regarding bias like under's post here. I strongly urge you to correct the mistake in withdrawing UPN's RoH or anyone else's because you deem it a troll, without consulting the leaders of said alliances, especially when you are selectively applying the rule book. 

17 hours ago, Epi said:

And? There's plenty of times where alliances have been at war with an alliance officially and not had the current capacity to hit. If there was a problem with the latter why not edit it to remove the parts you don't like? When people filter evade you don't nuke their posts, you remove the parts that broke the rules. There's also the fact that half of upn's in game allies are at war with memesphere. Your job isn't to dictate how politics are run between alliance govs and your powers stop at the forums, should the discord mods start issuing mutes on discord when someone sends an in-game DM that's offensive? Absolutely not because their authority begins and ends at what happens in the discord server. What is currently happening in-game is irrelevant to alliance proclamations. When HBE declared on both sides during Trail of Tiers their DoW wasn't removed even though they only helped one side in game because they had an obligation to at least recognize the existence of their treaties. 

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27660-syndicate-north-point-roh/

you have left this up despite actual in game logs being posted of them working together being consistently shared. TCW is still officially at war with our enemies therefore

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27681-roh-the-return-of-the-green-enforcement-agency/

should not be allowed either since they are UPN and Acadia's allies and therefor a war with memesphere can't happen by your own logic.

There's also the point that by taking this action you are De-Facto picking a side in a current war argument over whether you can be at war with someone if you don't fight them for a month. Our sides arguments is that a recognized diplomatic status of war is sufficient to allow for military actions regardless of whether nations in game are currently fighting (The TEst situation and whether TS acted defensively and aggressively). There's also the fact that by officially acknowledging that there is a status of war,  UPN is able to have more political sway during in game peace negotiations since at any point they can relink the thread to memesphere gov, effectively threatening (more tactfully than saying it outright) to officially switch sides if they don't get their way.

tl;dr either A: treat it like a filter evasion and remove the reference you don't personally like or B: Coup TCW in game and cancel The Covenant treaty with UPN so that they aren't obligated to recognize that they should be fighting non-covenant memesphere

5 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

By that logic, Alex strikes against NP/tS RoH should be nuked as well. 

let’s face it you’re letting your in game biases seep into your moderation and it’s a terrible standard to set. UPN posted a RoH recognising a war with whomever they wanted. 

If you’re going to continue to be biased and pick sides I suggest you either resign as a mod or I hope Alex will replace you.

1 hour ago, Chief Wiggum said:

I'd like to clarify the syndicate recognition of hostilities. The Syndicate had no relations with north point leading up to north points attacks on us. Our recognition of hostilities was a response to that.

The coalition B recognitions of hostilities differed from ours as follows:
- Right up until the posts, treaties existed between the respective alliances and their allie
- Right up until the posts, these parties were engaged together against coalition A and imposing political terms on us as a joint entity
- These political activities never ended despite supposedly being "at war"
- As Mr. Wiggum already pointed out, not all RoH's were paired with actual in-game declarations.

The $yndicate responded to an organic ingame development which happened to both hurt (in terms of damage) and benefit (in terms of beige) its members. Coalition B artificially constructed a (fake) political occurrence to benefit itself. There is a fundamental difference. 

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

The removed RoH threads were troll threads created to disguise the blatant cheating.
Luckily it was discovered and nation strikes were issued, hopefully this will discourage future would be cheaters. 

• Thanks 1

IpHGyGc.png

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

The removed RoH threads were troll threads created to disguise the blatant cheating.
Luckily it was discovered and nation strikes were issued, hopefully this will discourage future would be cheaters. 

If that was the case then why is the TS-NP RoH still up?

11 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

Personally, I do remove just some offensive/rule-breaking parts when they offer nothing to the discussion but the whole post does offer something.

Then why was our entire post nuked if the problem was two words? It's not like it was lazily done in 5 minutes and anyone can tell that from a glance let alone if they bothered to read it.

The True The Polaris posts were breaking rule 3 of the AA subfourm rules https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/10804-read-before-posting-alliance-affairs-forum-rules/ and is not relevant to a discussion where the Second in Command and Minister of Foreign Affairs is making an official announcement on behalf of their own alliance. Nor was our RoH simply a "meme declaration following repetitive patterns" as evidenced by even a cursory skim of it's full contents.

None of UPN's wars were removed by Alex, any and all in-game actions we have taken are thus clearly legitimate by sheepy's (albeit lax) standards. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

The fact that you've let tS RoH exist on the boards, despite nation strikes being given to multiple NP members, while selectively hiding UPNs. I didn't know you or the second moderator were the leaders of UPN to decide who they can or cannot fight, and announce it to the game accordingly. You've clearly made a mistake here, the least you can do is correct that mistake, rather offering flimsy excuses and deflections. 

Stay out of the politics or you're opening yourselves up to reports regarding bias like under's post here. I strongly urge you to correct the mistake in withdrawing UPN's RoH or anyone else's because you deem it a troll, without consulting the leaders of said alliances, especially when you are selectively applying the rule book. 

Anyone else find it funny how these liar's run around making fake statements like "oooo my account got hacked" to "oooo the mods are bias" just due to the fact they got chaught cheating, and now losing the fight they will do whatever they can to drag the game to their level of crying.

for the love of god, someone get this man 5,005,000,000 tissues 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Epi said:

Unlike North Point, Co. B haven't said ingame that we're deliberately slot filling. Or are we forgetting Madden's revalation, Elijah. 

but you are deliberately slot filling, even if you do not publicly state it

Guest PhantomThiefB
6 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

but you are deliberately slot filling, even if you do not publicly state it

Hi Brony Wetwipes. Please point me to where I've ever personally slot filled anyone. I sure as hell can point you in the direction of where you've broken the rules though & of course received the just punishment for it (which confirms rules were broken FYI)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Hi Brony Wetwipes. Please point me to where I've ever personally slot filled anyone. I sure as hell can point you in the direction of where you've broken the rules though & of course received the just punishment for it (which confirms rules were broken FYI)

Hi !@#$ingNinja

Please point me to where I have broken the rules? you talking about the two times I went in to VM with my own bank and due to Alex silly take on rules of "alliance banks" i got punished? that's the best you have, shocking, now i understand why you are in NPO, Still waiting for you all to force me to quit, the second i come out VM i was die so you all claimed?

Guest PhantomThiefB
1 minute ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Hi !@#$ingNinja

Please point me to where I have broken the rules? you talking about the two times I went in to VM with my own bank and due to Alex silly take on rules of "alliance banks" i got punished? that's the best you have, shocking, now i understand why you are in NPO, Still waiting for you all to force me to quit, the second i come out VM i was die so you all claimed?

Point me to my claims (personal, as in me and only me) of outing you from the game? I care not if you continue to play or not. I do care if you break the rules, since I enjoy playing the game fairly.

Also you just admitted to it on your own. Alex is admin, his word is law (even if I don't like it). If he decided you were within the realms of cheating and punished you accordingly then you were in fact cheating. End of story, there is no wiggle room or argument. Go talk to a wall if you don't like Alex's decision, or cry to him until he's sick of it and bans you. (I wouldn't recommend this though, since I'm in fact not trying to ban you at all, but again point me to whatever reports I've made on you.)

This is a me and you thing. Not a you and NPO thing. Also lol, apparently the joke name struck a chord.?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
49 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Point me to my claims (personal, as in me and only me) of outing you from the game? I care not if you continue to play or not. I do care if you break the rules, since I enjoy playing the game fairly.

Also you just admitted to it on your own. Alex is admin, his word is law (even if I don't like it). If he decided you were within the realms of cheating and punished you accordingly then you were in fact cheating. End of story, there is no wiggle room or argument. Go talk to a wall if you don't like Alex's decision, or cry to him until he's sick of it and bans you. (I wouldn't recommend this though, since I'm in fact not trying to ban you at all, but again point me to whatever reports I've made on you.)

This is a me and you thing. Not a you and NPO thing. Also lol, apparently the joke name struck a chord.?

So are many in NPO and other alliances in IQ also got strikes for things, but do not mean that's cheating.

if this is a me and you thing, mind explaining who you are as i have no idea who you are. your joke name? sorry when i see someone !@#$ing, then they are a !@#$ and you sir are a !@#$ thats crying

Guest PhantomThiefB
19 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

So are many in NPO and other alliances in IQ also got strikes for things, but do not mean that's cheating.

if this is a me and you thing, mind explaining who you are as i have no idea who you are. your joke name? sorry when i see someone !@#$ing, then they are a !@#$ and you sir are a !@#$ thats crying

It says right above my PFP, SleepingNinja.

Unless your asking for my real name, in which case I find that highly inappropriate of you, but expected given your lack of dignity.