sexual nation name

namukara

I'm not sure how this hasn't been reported yet, so if it's a duplicate report sorry.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186528 

Nation name: large hardon collider

Hardon being as everybody knows a word used to refer to an erection.

Nation has been called large hardon collider for long enough that someone so active would have realised his mistake (if he was trying to name it large hadron collider) in time to get it rectified.

7 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I don't see how this is offensive or in violation when Tipple Nicklers exists.

I don't see how tipple nicklers is accepted, I'm sure you'd report it if it was in another alliance

1 hour ago, namukara said:

I don't see how tipple nicklers is accepted, I'm sure you'd report it if it was in another alliance

Milton isn't a member of GOONS, regardless my nation name is quite obviously satire that goes along with my Jazz R Oppenheimer leader name due to his immense works in the field of atomics.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

40 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Milton isn't a member of GOONS, regardless my nation name is quite obviously satire that goes along with my Jazz R Oppenheimer leader name due to his immense works in the field of atomics.

Well, I only report because I have an interest in seing the rules upheld. I'm sure that's something you'd understand, but since goons, who usually do such a good job of doing this sometimes let some inappropriate fields fall through the net, I feel I'm doing everyone a favour by making sure that they don't go unreported.

• Alex locked this topic