Slot Filling

Guest PhantomThiefB

Guest PhantomThiefB

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=146019

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=589720

Nation is filling a slot to purposely alleviate pressure on the larger t$ nation im fighting.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=589726

Here the enemy nation isn't even fighting back despite logging in 2 hours ago and the NP nation in question having 0 soldiers.

Is it possible that after months of being held down by NPO that he just doesn't care anymore? The falling active population of the game suggests to me he may well not. And it's the defenders choice to resist or not, we can't make this guy press any buttons.

Zavi is attacking with what they have when they are able to. If you think the t$ member should be less dead, maybe you should try cutting through some of the games toxicity by messaging him some friendly encouragement!

Note for mods: Zavi does not have a forum account, and I am the person who posted this among other raid targets, essentially giving the order to attack, hence my response here instead of them.

• Upvote 1

Guest PhantomThiefB

That makes no sense. Why would you assign a 15 city nation with 0 soldiers up against a 26 city nation. have him naval the whole time while he loses $2,889,061.21. That's not raiding. His only goal is to beige, which he won't get much out of the nation he's attacking anyway.

On top of that the fact your guy has money and isn't rebuying soldiers all attributes to the fakeness of the ongoing war, as he isn't even attempting to protect his own assets. I've presented my evidence and reasoning and will leave the rest to the mods.

Why would your Coalition assign city 10s and 12s and the like to also attack people of this size, and larger? Their militaries could all easily be overwhelmed if the larger nation decided to act on it.

Of course, you banked that they wouldn't. Why is it wrong for us to make the same assumption and judgement risk you did? Double standard much?

Guest PhantomThiefB
12 hours ago, Alex said:

At this point, it doesn't appear to be War Slot Filling to me.

I disagree and don't believe you've done your due diligence in this situation. First of all, at this point my war has been completely sabotaged and had we gotten a 3rd guy on him I wouldn't even have a situation in the first place so it directly sabotaged my war, you gonna roll back all my losses for it then?

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/war/589720

Further proof of how fake this is. He had 3 opportunities to do rebuys and the money lost proves he could have done it. This can't even be seen as a raid, since he ended up giving more than he took too. On top of that the t$ guy also had 3 days to buy a few ships. So please check and see if he had the steel on him, if so why didn't he rebuy to block the NP slot filler in question from continuing to attack his navy uncontested?

Edit : Third if this was true why didn't Akuryo ask him to prove it and rebuy some airforce to suicide into the enemy nation when he saw the report go up? Therefore they had an additional 24 hours to prove me wrong.

Edited by PhantomThiefB

7 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

I disagree and don't believe you've done your due diligence in this situation. First of all, at this point my war has been completely sabotaged and had we gotten a 3rd guy on him I wouldn't even have a situation in the first place so it directly sabotaged my war, you gonna roll back all my losses for it then?

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/war/589720

Further proof of how fake this is. He had 3 opportunities to do rebuys and the money lost proves he could have done it. This can't even be seen as a raid, since he ended up giving more than he took too. On top of that the t$ guy also had 3 days to buy a few ships. So please check and see if he had the steel on him, if so why didn't he rebuy to block the NP slot filler in question from continuing to attack his navy uncontested?

Edit : Third if this was true why didn't Akuryo ask him to prove it and rebuy some airforce to suicide into the enemy nation when he saw the report go up? Therefore they had an additional 24 hours to prove me wrong.

Why would I ask a player in another alliance to follow orders I command?

You are so hysterical it's not even funny. He is not mine to command and his choice to resist or not resist is not mine to govern. 

I say again, many of the people we raid haven't given you or yours resistance in months. Shall I begin a back catalog of all these instances and deliver upon Alex a scathing pile of what you apparently consider slot filling? If he agrees I'm sure that end positively delightfully for you and your alliance, and your allies too!

Or maybe, just maybe, we can stop being ridiculous and holding these double standards, pretending that they must resist us but not you, simply because we are not you.  

Simply put if Alex finds in favor of you, he will have to retroactively begin punishing you. The scale of your abuses to this effect is systemic and massive across multiple alliances for months on end. It would simply be too large to ignore, no matter how far past. 

Edit: you'll also note some targets do resist, and infact resist so strongly they become the raiders. Exactly that happened today to the very member you're reporting. Thats that players personal choice and there is nothing wrong with choosing not to resist, or to resist, if they so see fit. 

Be sensible for once and cut the raving nonsense.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 2

Guest PhantomThiefB

I said to get your guy to buy and suicide planes into him, not the t$ nation who has been buying planes.

The t$ nation could have bought Ships and stopped your guy from taking free rss. Enough said. Your attempts at justifying your mass slot filling is laughable and quite honestly pathetic Akuryo. Hope you feel good about yourself having to cheat.

9 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

I said to get your guy to buy and suicide planes into him, not the t$ nation who has been buying planes.

The t$ nation could have bought Ships and stopped your guy from taking free rss. Enough said. Your attempts at justifying your mass slot filling is laughable and quite honestly pathetic Akuryo. Hope you feel good about yourself having to cheat.

Why would he? He has no need of planes. He is a raider. The enemy had only soldiers, which he wouldn't airstrike even if he was fighting back because it's a waste.

This might be news to you but people are not, infact, required to fight exactly the way you are instructed for it to be a proper and just war. Crazy, I know, dark forces truly at play for such a world to exist.

I would once again to like remind you, that you are claiming classic, old school raider tactics used on a massive by both sides in this war is now slot filling, on the simple basis of you don't like who the raider is and you dislike their choice of target.

Your political feelings are not evidence of anything except your thin skin, kindly leave it at the door before wasting moderations time insisting we are criminal for an act near everyone in the game is guilty of. If only Alex had a less minimalistic view of mods as a weapon, you're clearly resorting to it, and it's quite a pathetic image.

Guest PhantomThiefB

Funny, this is the first time I've ever reported anyone. Given that I'd say I'm quite the opposite, I don't report people for BS reasons and mundane things that doesn't affect me or the game itself.

Also this isn't political. I didn't report your alliance, just one nation. Please kindly conduct your raids on nations not within the global war from now on and you avoid the problem altogether. I'd say that's more than a fair compromise.

1 hour ago, SleepingNinja said:

Funny, this is the first time I've ever reported anyone. Given that I'd say I'm quite the opposite, I don't report people for BS reasons and mundane things that doesn't affect me or the game itself.

Also this isn't political. I didn't report your alliance, just one nation. Please kindly conduct your raids on nations not within the global war from now on and you avoid the problem altogether. I'd say that's more than a fair compromise.

You reported one nation who is raiding in a very similar manner to the rest, and you're reporting them because...

Their opponent chose not to fight back and they didn't build planes they had no use for just to paint a target on their back for people with vastly superior airpower, thus wasting resources they're trying to conserve...?

No, you're right, that sounds completely logical and not even remotely influenced by angry political dogma. Other people acting sensible are actually cheating and being ridiculous when it doesn't benefit you, duh.

• Administrators

It's hard for me to say that it's War Slot Filling in this case.

While this war may have been inconvenient, it does clearly appear to be a raid using ships to get the fastest beige possible. And it does appear that the defender, Ortego, made an effort to fight back and actually did a decent amount of damage and stole a fair bit of money.

Without some sort of proof that this was a coordinated effort between the nations to fill the slot, I'm inclined to believe that it's not a violation of the War Slot Filling rule.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic