Post here about how much you enjoy the current war/state of events

Guest John Q Listener

On 1/18/2020 at 7:12 PM, Tiberius said:

War is always fun. In victory and defeat. I appreciate it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it is half the name of the game.

If you go by word count it’s only a third of the name of the game. If you go by letter count it’s only about 21% of the game. 

More NPO spin. Math prevails. o/ math. 

• Haha 2

scSqPGJ.gif

58 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

If you go by word count it’s only a third of the name of the game. If you go by letter count it’s only about 21% of the game. 

More NPO spin. Math prevails. o/ math. 

The mistake you make is thinking & is a word and not a symbol. Fool.

This war has been a journey of personal growth for me. I learned that I don't necessarily hate the people I thought I did. But I *did* get a whole slew of new people to hate. To think if I go back to hating the people I used to hate in addition to the new ones?

It will be glorious. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

STFU

For me personally: 

Competitive war > Loosing war > winning war.

The suspense and planning of trying to fight a competitive war and gain the edge, of attacks and counters and counters to counters is great.  I also enjoy loosing wars, finding the best ways to fight back and do the most damage to the enemy in a guerrilla style.

Winning wars are generally the most boring for lack of targets.  And when you do find targets you usually just beat them down quickly and that's it other than sitting on them and killing the concessional rebuy.

I have more stamina than most players to keep fighting round after round.  I enjoy having a diverse amount of things to do over time.  I like war.  I like different stages of war.  I like building up my nation.  I like the work of coordinating building and rebuilding and warfare on an alliance level.  I like working with different types of people.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
GnWq7CW.png

On 1/26/2020 at 7:58 AM, Tiberius said:

The mistake you make is thinking & is a word and not a symbol. Fool.

Still Makes war only 27% of the game based on letter count without counting the symbol for the word "AND"

Boom. More Math.

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png