Post here about how much you enjoy the current war/state of events

Guest John Q Listener

To stop the hate for as this thread exists you'll get my monologue ok my current viewpoints of the game :). Just alittle break from the hostility here and there.

Not much changed from what I said yesterday, but there is more I want to touch on. We keep talking about the past when it comes to reasons as to why things are being negotiated the way they are or aren't ending at all. I have always been a big fan of learning from your mistakes, and I'm sure this is the reasoning for both of those.  This is a forever evolving game and world and every move you make no matter how big is small on the grand scheme of things as it's like a puzzle piece. All of these small pieces eventually come together to create the world of orbis. And right now, we are holding a piece and can't quite figure out where it goes. Some people think it goes one place and others think it goes elsewhere. The future can not exist without the past, this is fact. But the idea that the past will 100% repeat itself is a very scary thought process to have because it rarely does because new things happen. New ideas. New people. Hell, the odd new mechanic when Alex decides he wants to actually look at the game (Kappa). Both sides are in this pattern of trying to prove why the other one is bad and focusing on the past rather than trying to think of that new idea of how to get to a better future.

That is all for today. Thank you for reading.

?

• Upvote 2

Banner for PnW.png

I enjoy the scores on both sides. A big easy win without events would be boring, I like the ups and down of the last couple of weeks, for example and espially the drama regarding the Traitor and his French BF. Sometimes a cringe, sometimes something just.

1 hour ago, Chief Wiggum said:

off-topic: off-topic posts have been nuked. Here is an advice for future reference: When you are in page 3+ of a thread and your message exceeds 10 lines, take a deep breath, check the topic again and ask yourself whether your current post is on-topic. Due to cascading effects, the probability this is the case is quite high. At that point, respect the OP and either stay on topic or say nothing and continue your debates to other threads.

on-topic: I really enjoy the current war/state of events. Nothing better than coming back home, opening the P&W forums and seeing 173 reports to go through. :v

I feel personally attacked. Do you not enjoy my long, informative posts?

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

On 1/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, James II said:

Declared intent to get nations to delete and alliances to disband (Including a request in peace terms to allow two members of the community to be rolled indefinitely)
Praising nation deletions

It's rather difficult to consider a war enjoyable, when the opposition's gov have made it perfectly clear that they would prefer annihilation of your community and treated you with contempt even when you were fighting for them. When you can't have an honest and enjoyable back and forth with the opposition - like we once had when we were fighting Coalition A - and the war degrades to the levels of toxicity it has, it's just all a bit boring.

• Upvote 3

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

On 1/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Mayor said:

Good luck, I only have 71 more nukes to launch at IQ nations before i'm #1 in the game (and of course probably another 20 after that... it's a competitive leader-board...) so hopefully I can get it done before peace. That's the problem with winning wars so often, you can never nurture these stats.

Funny enough I'm almost on the nukes eaten leaderboard, we should try to hit each other sometime.

• Haha 2

One thing I have enjoyed this war is the mini-sphere project come to prominence. We've had Chaos - Ketog vs BK Sphere - N$O vs Farksphere - Schrutesphere - Cockblock. One global war comprising of a war triangle of multiple mini-spheres. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

One thing I have enjoyed this war is the mini-sphere project come to prominence. We've had Chaos - Ketog vs BK Sphere - N$O vs Farksphere - Schrutesphere - Cockblock. One global war comprising of a war triangle of multiple mini-spheres. 

Wrong.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What sort of minisphare was the IQ?

6 minutes ago, Maia said:

I liked war but I had to sacrifice my sleeping time. Waiting to 2am to be able to do "double buy". Second, I used to roleplay with my enemies in messages but war is too long for that I prefer shorter wars.

I really miss couple of improvements to make this game more casual like it used to be in my past(or at least I fought it is). Set your own update time is something I need. Another concern is that game is filled with bots and spreadsheets. Imo these things should be implemented in game not be only available for people who have some IT skills. I am so clueless about it that I gave up with being gov as doing thinks manually is like a second job basically. Setting taxes for each group is improvement I liked and wish to see more like this.

But strong thing about this game is community which is great. Fantastic people and moreover they do very creative things in this game like newspapers, movies(micchan and others), funny ic posts(fraggle), ripper comics(yeah I will never forget it!) Or propaganda ads and pics. etc.

Same

But I put myself over the others

I've quite enjoyed this war, I've invested in my land with looted money that I nothing else to do with. Bought about 18k land, will try and get another 12k if I get blockaded while unable to do anything again. I've enjoyed reporting bad people too. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

4 hours ago, Maia said:

I liked war but I had to sacrifice my sleeping time. Waiting to 2am to be able to do "double buy". Second, I used to roleplay with my enemies in messages but war is too long for that I prefer shorter wars.

I really miss couple of improvements to make this game more casual like it used to be in my past(or at least I thought it was). Set your own update time is something I need. Another concern is that game is filled with bots and spreadsheets. Imo these things should be implemented in game not be only available for people who have some IT skills. I am so clueless about it that I gave up with being gov as doing thinks manually is like a second job basically. Setting taxes for each group is improvement I liked and wish to see more like this.

But strong thing about this game is community which is great. Fantastic people and moreover they do very creative things in this game like newspapers, movies(micchan and others), funny ic posts(fraggle), ripper comics(yeah I will never forget it!) Or propaganda ads and pics. etc.

Oh and forgot this game helped me soo much to be more confident in typing in English as I am not native E. Speaker. I used to answer 10min. With just one or two short sentences because I wanted to be sure I have no mistakes in it.(mostly at Discord) Here I have started recently typing that long texts. I am sure they are not perfect grammatically but at least I am capable of typing more in short time haha.

Second thing is that I learned how to edit  photos,  gifs and do simple movies but for last one is still a lot for improvements.

You type better than 86.34% of these cinder block heads.

Hippo' s ass takes up the other 13.39% .

Fraggle is on top of words and math.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2020 at 2:17 AM, REAP3R said:

Yet another positive thread turned into a political battleground, a darn shame.

Lol what? It's a thread on opinions, some are negative, and some are positive. Damn, if only "positive" things are allowed nothing will ever improve for anyone