Post here about how much you enjoy the current war/state of events

Guest John Q Listener

47 minutes ago, Malleator said:

I enjoyed seeing all the plans for new games spring up. It really is nice seeing the next generation being built.
If any good comes out of this community's destruction, it'll be the next game.

Rumor has it they share a release date with Half-Life 3.

• Haha 3

Guest John Q Listener

It's a shame that a bunch of posters have come in here with their negativity, I'm looking for people to reflect on what is good about the game right now. Shame on you nay-sayers!

Well, Coal B helped me pay for new cities with what I've looted from you guys, so I've enjoyed that.  I've had fun learning more about the game and gaining valuable experience along the way.  Most of all though, I think I've enjoyed seeing Coal B constantly shoot themselves in the foot time after time and putting themselves in such a position that they are paranoid of future wars with us.  XD

• Haha 3

Idk why anybody wants the war to end, what even is there to do in this game during peace? Play very shitty sim city? Besides, it can't end until I get myself on the Soldier and Aircraft kill leaderboards, would be a shame to pause my progress for months of farming infra like some sort of weakling.

• Upvote 2

Well, the piracy is neat. The cash and resources I've managed to squirrel away since t$ re-entered are rapidly approaching billion dollar territory. It just requires slightly more effort than normal to make money.

Le1AjCa.png

28 minutes ago, Pop said:

Idk why anybody wants the war to end, what even is there to do in this game during peace? Play very shitty sim city? Besides, it can't end until I get myself on the Soldier and Aircraft kill leaderboards, would be a shame to pause my progress for months of farming infra like some sort of weakling.

I can respect this reason for wanting the war to go on. But my friend, without peace no one can build their planes up really, so it might be a bit for the other 50k or so planes more you need to kill but keep at it. This war is doing lots of help for my Casualties statistic and nukes launched.

4 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I can respect this reason for wanting the war to go on. But my friend, without peace no one can build their planes up really, so it might be a bit for the other 50k or so planes more you need to kill but keep at it. This war is doing lots of help for my Casualties statistic and nukes launched.

That's what TCW is for though, and all these optimistic rebuilds from TKR, T$ and Rose. munch munch munch. After I get unzeroed of course.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

That's what TCW is for though, and all these optimistic rebuilds from TKR, T$ and Rose. munch munch munch. After I get unzeroed of course.

Good luck, I only have 71 more nukes to launch at IQ nations before i'm #1 in the game (and of course probably another 20 after that... it's a competitive leader-board...) so hopefully I can get it done before peace. That's the problem with winning wars so often, you can never nurture these stats.

7 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

Seriously man?  You're working with people who have tried to destroy my community and you're asking how much I enjoy trying to fricking keep it together?

Not cool.

How are we trying to destroy your community? You kind of killed this point with the possum act and then people coming back. Everyone committed is a slack ping away. I get you want to be on top and all, but yeah. It's not really our role to facilitate that. "our community will die unless akuryo beiges us and we get to screw around to wiggle out of stuff."

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

How are we trying to destroy your community? You kind of killed this point with the possum act and then people coming back. Everyone committed is a slack ping away. I get you want to be on top and all, but yeah. It's not really our role to facilitate that. 

Thanks for the laugh.

As for things I've enjoyed, some of the personal exchanges have been fun. Auctor remains my favorite person to war with.

BrOQBND.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

The best part about hopping around to different communities is Aero's nips 

Shoutout to Hannah, Pika, Kev, Charlie, Aero, Jordan, Tom, Rachael, Dynamic, Caanite - y'all the real G's. If I missed your name, it's prob because its 0320 and i don't feel like it. 

I hate you for the top one :P

love you for the second one ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banner for PnW.png

5 hours ago, Mad Max said:

As a matter of fact, during the real fake award show last night I got to hear jazz talk and tbh he made me laugh a lot - where I thought he was my main competitor for 'biggest trash pile' I was wrong. Genuinely enjoyed the dude.

This game is 90% chilling in discord, which means it's 90% OOC, I try pretty hard to not shit on people randomly or without cause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

43 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

No one wins a war that lasts this long mate. Both sides have lost, the game has lost, people not even involved in the war have lost. 

raiders won

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Hello everyone.

I will leave my asshatty to one side for this topic only.

This war has had up's and downs for me, I would say generally more down's than up's. I know everyone has a line to tow for whoever they are allied with, others take it to far and some are just blind to how far they have taken it.

Last few weeks I have been in VM for irl reasons, but it has given me some insight to this war, I can truly say I hope it lasts a lot longer than it has.

20 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

Hey all,

With all the negativity and fake news coming from certain spheres, I thought that it's sometimes really good to reflect about how much fun/how enjoyable playing this game can be sometimes. With that in mind, I'm keen to hear all your stories about how you are having fun with the current state of Orbis events or maybe some of the interesting vignettes you have.

I'll start: I've found it really enjoyable to be part of an excellent group of individuals who are well-coordinated and are just all-round cool. It's been quite an experience coordinating with alliance and other OD players to meet the goals set by our leaders, and it's cool to think that we are shaping the future of Orbis with our current actions (and for the better).

Cheers all!

The, literally, only reason I'm still in this game after 2½ years, is the community.

The game has so little to offer, the community so much. The wars are boring as hell. The peace time is even worse after a bit. And then, on occasion, you check the OWF and you wish your had cancer in your eyes. The 3% who march these forums like it's the only battlefield that matters are really making it alot worse for all the rest of us. Hence, I've succumbed to posting a lot of meaningless posts for them to reply to. It's been fun.

Meanwhile, someone had the lame idea to infect BK's Discord with these annoying anime emojis.

I'm a 22 city nation. Anyone want me? Only requirement is you have to have it as your main vision to kill the weebs. :<

• Upvote 2

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.