An announcement from Pantheon

The Illyrian

1 minute ago, Cooper_ said:

@SixSadistic66 What some members of (what are we calling them?  TcW-sphere?) said about your alliance and you personally were unacceptable.  I'm sorry that you were put in such a position.  

Enjoy your rebuild, and perhaps next time we can meet on the field of battle under better circumstances.  

Completly agreed,
it is sad how sometimes people can't see how we are human's and respect is basic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Having now read the information, I can give a more considered response, rather than...you know, someone who just got pissed that all his alliances allies peaced out without letting us know first.

I can understand why you did it. The contents of those leaked logs were disgusting, and reveal the rather unpleasant opinion of some of our current allies towards this whole sphere, which has taken billions in damage in order to support them. The post from Akuryo is indefenceable, the rest simply unpleasant.

As it is however I won't be calling for TI to remove itself from the war. I see the threat to the game from an IQ victory of too great a cost to recommend such an exit, but understand why Pantheon, Schrute, DH, Horsemen and WTF believed differently. I don't begrudge you your peace and I thank you for standing with TI for the time you did.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Having now read the information, I can give a more considered response, rather than...you know, someone who just got pissed that all his alliances allies peaced out without letting us know first.

I can understand why you did it. The contents of those leaked logs were disgusting, and reveal the rather unpleasant opinion of some of our current allies towards this whole sphere, which has taken billions in damage in order to support them. The post from Akuryo is indefenceable, the rest simply unpleasant.

As it is however I won't be calling for TI to remove itself from the war. I see the threat to the game from an IQ victory of too great a cost to recommend such an exit, but understand why Pantheon, Schrute, DH, Horsemen and WTF believed differently. I don't begrudge you your peace and I thank you for standing with TI for the time you did.

What threat to the game? Coalition A refuses to pay reps as peace terms. If they prefer to continue warring rather than achieve peace for their communities then they only have themselves to blame. You are fighting for alliances who would happily roll your sphere when the opportunity arises. Will it be worth it when this war concludes? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, namukara said:

The contents of those leaked logs were disgusting, and reveal the rather unpleasant opinion of some of our current allies towards this whole sphere, which has taken billions in damage in order to support them. The post from Akuryo is indefenceable, the rest simply unpleasant.

Tell me more about this

• Upvote 1