Peace In Our Time

JT Jag

1 minute ago, Emperor Jonas III said:

Damn I was really ready to hit them 

In due time, friend. I would recommend focusing your efforts on your passions and not worry about us pesky goons. Peace was inevitable.

TPP&W is proud that mere hours after it's creation we have successfully completed peacekeeping operations in Farksphere. Their nations are now liberated and freed from tyranny and we hope that they will continue towards a path of purple power in the future.

• Haha 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Madden8021 said:

Hmm? If it's really over then the Wiki Page needs to be updated I assume? But if this treaty is a troll post then meh, continue fighting.

As for the Dial Up War Peace Treaty/Terms? Still nowhere to be found.

It's legit

33 minutes ago, Pop said:

Grats on not letting yourselves be used up and thrown out. GL on the rebuild.

Just make sure your buddies over at BK don't run wild and ruin their rebuild the way they ruined TFP's.

Congrats on the peace to all involved!

• Like 1

Thanks for the peace treaty 

5 minutes ago, alyster said:

Achievment unlocked! The Horsemen did not surrender in 24h this time! Congrats!

z3.jpg 

^they didn't surrender, they just didn't want to join YOUR side of the war, as they got tricked into it. (admittedly not by you specifically, but you should respect their decision) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Yuno said:

^they didn't surrender, they just didn't want to join YOUR side of the war, as they got tricked into it. (admittedly not by you specifically, but you should respect their decision)

Bless ❤️ higher ups knew from the start, but we needed the concrete/evidence here () that @Epipeen most graciously sneked  gave to back it up ~

Edited by Unwanted
OWF link

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

Pixelhuggery treason ree... nope, can't say it with a straight face ? I just can't see how you manage to talk shit about the allies that stood by you and had the patience of saints @alyster, that really is just a plain impressive level of hypocrisy and toxicity even I can't match ?

Edited by Malal
  • Like 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

46 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Hmm? If it's really over then the Wiki Page needs to be updated for the Great Leak War I assume? 

As for the Dial Up War Peace Treaty/Terms? Still nowhere to be found.

That's because they're still at war with everyone else.

I forgot to add USN's signature to the NAP, edited.

Pursuant to Clause 4 of the agreement, both parties have mutually agreed to include Heaven's Gate in the terms of the agreement. The original post has been edited to reflect this.

• Like 1

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

2 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

I forgot to add USN's signature to the NAP, edited.

Pursuant to Clause 4 of the agreement, both parties have mutually agreed to include Heaven's Gate in the terms of the agreement. The original post has been edited to reflect this.

Bro, add some spoilers.  My eyes died five times trying to get through the signatures.

--------

To everyone who peaced out, it was fun while it lasted.  Horsemen, especially, @Raoul Duke y'all were great, and you got a great vibe going.  Good luck and on to the future!

P.S. Anyone trying to use their peace as a propaganda tactic is misinformed on the circumstances (on both sides), and arguably just as bad as the reason this happened in the first place. Let's be civil and respectful o7

• Upvote 2