Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Defending nation
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=1722 theNG
War slot filling Attacking nations:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=101264 Holy Sheep
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9048 Techcraft2
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=86779 Georgius Maximus

theNG is the leader of  Acadia, and Ally of GoG who is allied to BK and Acasia is part of the Col B block that also has BK. If you check the reports in each war you will find they are doing Navy vs Navy when theNG has no navy so that is a fake attack and with the infra lost its likely no more than 5 ships in each attack, I am sure if you check the alliance theNG is in you will find that its an offshore bank, theNG is not fighting back in anyway. this is quite clearly war slot filling.

I was going to post this 24 hours ago however the wars had just started so i waited and it seems they are still doing navy on navy even tho NG has no ships to limit infra damage and save costs.

Wanted to point out that theNG is only using Airstrikes non allied nations, he has not once did that to BK.

@Alex think you really need to fix this issue, it is quite clear that BK side of the war are posting fake DoW to slot fill each other to avoid the beating they are getting.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

This has been explained already in previous threads, but thanks to the actions of our other allies TCW, Acadia and Black Knights have ended up at war, as the DoW several days ago should be more than evidence of. In addition, since you mention our treaty with GoG, it is non-chaining and isn't particularly relevant in this case. 

It's amusing that you're saying I'm not fighting back when I've made a number of attacks against all three nations and will continue to do so until they're defeated. Just because I'm not running continual airstrikes doesn't mean these wars aren't real. It should be obvious, but I'd rather my valuable infra not be blown up, by them or anyone else, and particularly by beiges. 

While I obviously have no idea what strategy the BK nations are using, it appears they're doing naval attacks to take advantage of the fact I can't really build much navy without it being destroyed by them or the other wars I'm in. You'd have to ask them. Besides, using navy in wars is hardly a sign of slot filling, otherwise you might need to ban Arrgh and one-ship attacks too. ;)
Deliberately misrepresented reporting by a VM nation with an axe to grind is hardly a firm basis to make judgements off of, I would say!

• Thanks 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, TheNG said:

This has been explained already in previous threads, but thanks to the actions of our other allies TCW, Acadia and Black Knights have ended up at war, as the DoW several days ago should be more than evidence of. In addition, since you mention our treaty with GoG, it is non-chaining and isn't particularly relevant in this case. 

It's amusing that you're saying I'm not fighting back when I've made a number of attacks against all three nations and will continue to do so until they're defeated. Just because I'm not running continual airstrikes doesn't mean these wars aren't real. It should be obvious, but I'd rather my valuable infra not be blown up, by them or anyone else, and particularly by beiges. 

While I obviously have no idea what strategy the BK nations are using, it appears they're doing naval attacks to take advantage of the fact I can't really build much navy without it being destroyed by them or the other wars I'm in. You'd have to ask them. Besides, using navy in wars is hardly a sign of slot filling, otherwise you might need to ban Arrgh and one-ship attacks too. ;)
Deliberately misrepresented reporting by a VM nation with an axe to grind is hardly a firm basis to make judgements off of, I would say!

You was pissed at Sphinx for jumping sides and stated you would remain on BK's side, you can claim otherwise all you want but we all know those DoW was fake in order to hide warslot filling, your words are pointless as your actions prove them to be lies.

This whole war your main form of attack as been planes, the second you are at war with BK nations you stop using planes the most powerful unit in the game and and likewise so do they, making such actions like 1 ship navy attacks on your navy when you have non to limit infra damage?

So please liar explain why you have stopped the standard plane spam your side use this whole war and why your allies in BK have stopped the same war plan vs you?

As you are trying to hide war slot filling please at least do a better job about it.

Also me being in VM or having an axe to grind has nothing to do with your actions, please stick on the topic of you and BK war slot filling please.

This war is relevant to the report: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=589077

This is TheNG effectively defending Black Knights by being the first to counter a nation who attacked mad titan which is harming the "serious" ongoing wars Acadia declared against mad titan.

TheNG coordinated with allies of BK as well to counter this nation in the war page linked above. This war also shows how much damage the TheNG should be doing in his wars with BK he was involved in.

At this point I think the punishment needs to go beyond removing wars. TheNG is cheating and blatantly lying. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Guest Curufinwe
10 hours ago, Clarke said:

This war is relevant to the report: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=589077

This is TheNG effectively defending Black Knights by being the first to counter a nation who attacked mad titan which is harming the "serious" ongoing wars Acadia declared against mad titan.

TheNG coordinated with allies of BK as well to counter this nation in the war page linked above. This war also shows how much damage the TheNG should be doing in his wars with BK he was involved in.

At this point I think the punishment needs to go beyond removing wars. TheNG is cheating and blatantly lying. 

Hi, BK milcom here.  This is a periodic reminder that Coalition A AAs such as TKR, TCW, Syndi and NP are in a common coalition server coordinating wars against OD (screenshots of said server and the coordination that is taking place there can be provided upon request by the relevant authorities).  Additional periodic reminder that TCW and NP in particular have declared dozens of offensive wars on various nations represented by the leadership (and members) coordinating in said coalition server (examples of wars between Coalition A co belligerents that have either complicated counters or provided lengthy beiges that have allowed hitherto zeroed Coalition A nations to rebuild can also be provided upon request).   In the absence of a clear and consistently applied rule formulated by the admin to deal with conflict between co belligerents in a war, singling out NG, Leo, etc for draconian punishment because they happen to be fighting multiple opponents would be grossly unfair, especially considering that their wars are being successfully prosecuted and are doing significant damage to both parties.  

As the accused once again, I can confirm that there was zero coordination with BK involved in that particular war. 
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=71842&display=war
You'll note that while there was one active war against a BK nation at the time I attacked, Magnicia also had three active wars against nations belonging to New Pacific Order and aNiMaLz, which is a subsidiary of GOONS I believe. NPO in particular requested that I attack that nation, and I coordinated with them and the additional GotG nation to make good the attack. At no point was BK involved, and any "relief" to the attacked BK nation was purely incidental. 

The continual lying, exaggerations and false reporting done here by a number of players is extremely distressing, particularly when a much larger volume of similar wars (between North Point, The Syndicate,  and Rose among others) are concurrently taking place, and the same players "calling out" mine and Acadia's wars are seemingly unconcerned or even directly taking part in their own wars. If I am cheating, then so are all of you. 

Edited by TheNG
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

Hi, BK milcom here.  This is a periodic reminder that Coalition A AAs such as TKR, TCW, Syndi and NP are in a common coalition server coordinating wars against OD (screenshots of said server and the coordination that is taking place there can be provided upon request by the relevant authorities).  Additional periodic reminder that TCW and NP in particular have declared dozens of offensive wars on various nations represented by the leadership (and members) coordinating in said coalition server (examples of wars between Coalition A co belligerents that have either complicated counters or provided lengthy beiges that have allowed hitherto zeroed Coalition A nations to rebuild can also be provided upon request).   In the absence of a clear and consistently applied rule formulated by the admin to deal with conflict between co belligerents in a war, singling out NG, Leo, etc for draconian punishment because they happen to be fighting multiple opponents would be grossly unfair, especially considering that their wars are being successfully prosecuted and are doing significant damage to both parties.  

This is a No-Discussion Forum. Do not reply to topics in this particular subforum, unless you meet one of the following criteria:

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic
  • You have specific evidence to provide regarding the report
  • You are a Staff member

If you fail to follow these regulations, you will receive a Warning Point, and potentially have a temporary account suspension as-per the Forum Rules.

• Administrators

Sorry for the late response. The last active war, https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588560 is, by my judgement, war slot filling. An Attrition war was declared, but only 133 Infra was destroyed? Given the potential motivations for war slot filling here, the lack of damage, and prolonging of the war, I am issuing a nation strike and forcing peace for the war.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

(oh how I love that we never get talked to before we get a strike without even being able to defend ourselves and I'll just send over what i wrote on another forum without realising this one existed....)

So, my inability to retaliate properly after being countered and having lost the ability to continue naval blockades, you consider this war to simply be slot-filling, yet just because I couldn't fight back the whole time despite him being on 2 resistance when you sent a strike. Plus, with having lost most of my money from constant ground attacks against myself, I was unable to rebuild and lost the ability to continue my blockade yet The Terapin Federation just sat there without retaliation, surely if you had a large air force you would've taken down my air force first instead of sitting there most of the time with the ability to win the war yet never took it? yet I am to suddenly blame?

Yet instead of actually seeing what's happening on my nation due to being countered and over extended you consider this to be slot filling... when quite clearly it isn't since I have no inclination to want to support our alliances enemies and quite frankly would be rather stupid of me to do it. 

With the whole point of a blockade to whittle down an enemy so that we can then reduce his military within our range... I had almost full planes during the start of the war and was waiting on allied support to lower his air force down which didn't work since I was countered and my 2 other guys I had declared on were rebuilding too, so without even looking at the entire nation and simply at this single war you still send a strike?

I also think basing a strike on a nation for slot filling solely on Infra destroyed is highly ignorant of an action.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1