[Disband]The Last Drops of Koolaid

Bezzers

You bastards did it, you made me log into the forums again. 

Despite being sad to see the alliance go big thanks to CoS for being some of the best allies one could ask for. Without your community the game wouldn’t have been as enjoyable as it has been for me. 

• Like 4

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

You guys came in, wrote your story, and now the ink is dry and you're closing the book.

This is what the life cycle of a successful alliance is. Founding with intent, accomplishing clear goals, and dissolving when necessary. Permanence is slavery.

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts
  • Like 2

CoS had one of the neatest memberships out of any alliance in existence. You guys were an asset to the community and there will be a void that will be hard to fill. 

I know many in t$ always had an almost attachment to CoS so this news hit us hard back at the HQ. 

I wish you all the best wherever that may be!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Respect. and well put.

Side note, maybe not fighting along side NPO and BK who forced this to happen would be a good step?

Err, they were considering disbanding beforehand. People had already scouted out locations. They were approached multiple times by both combatants and third parties about getting their own peace and they preferred to stick it out. That's admirable that they held on as long as they could, but exterminating CoS was not on our agenda. If they chose to disband because of the overall atmosphere, then I can see that being a motivating factor.

Anyway, best of luck to all former members in both this world and the other. You added something to the community.

Also it was flavor-ade not kool-aid. Damn it Manthrax.

Edited by Roquentin
clarified
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Side note, maybe not fighting along side NPO and BK who forced this to happen would be a good step?

Hey there, Bjorn! Thanks for passing on the blame our way. We received your side note and we'll add it to our "NPO is Evil" collection. 

Shame to see Kool kids disband though. Sad news for all of Orbis indeed. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

IBSRHTh.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Chernomor said:

Hey there, Bjorn! Thanks for passing on the blame our way. We received your side note and we'll add it to our "NPO is Evil" collection. 

Shame to see Kool kids disband though. Sad news for all of Orbis indeed. 

NPO are not evil, just ask Roq he calls me hitler and planned to force me out of the game, why? i do not know he is a salty kid

Let’s not get into more war crap, seriously we are all bigger then this. Or at least I thought we might be, guess my hopes for this community are ill founded. 

I would like to thank everyone in CoS they was amazing allies and I had some good friends there. It is a shame to see this alliance disband, I hope you all find peace in a new home. 

• Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Didn't really know about you guys till this war.  You honored your treaties and fought your wars without any nastiness that I've seen. I would count you guys as "a shame we had to fight them".  You seem like alright folks and had a good alliance theme.  I hope you guys stick around and find another home and if you're moving on, good luck to you.

• Like 1