[Disband]The Last Drops of Koolaid

Bezzers

Damn, yall have been around a while. Sorry to see such a influential alliance disbanding. Never really knew you, but no community should be destroyed over a war that is already far too long. Good luck in your journey through space!

• Upvote 3

Hats off to you Bez, and the rest of my friends in CoS. Y’all and Valinor were my home for just short of a year and I’m sad that it’s come to this. 

Keep it weird Uncle, praise Bo.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Only on church in this world

But sad to see this happen 

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

It's been a ride my friends. Who would of thought an ex leader of Rose who was there during the height of Rose v t$ would of ended up in CoS. Maybe there is something the world can learn from that. So long friends. 

• Like 2

CoS was home to many great people in the community and world of Orbis. It is sad to see what some would view as a pillar leave said world. You guys fought long and hard to get where you were and ultimately became war torn. Retirement is well deserved though sad. For those that called CoS home, I wish you the best of luck in finding a new home if you choose to stay in this world. 

o7 CoS... o7

Edited by Aero
  • Like 4

Banner for PnW.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
20 minutes ago, Aero said:

CoS was home to many great people in the community and world of Orbis. It is sad to see what some would view as a pillar leave said world. You guys fought long and hard to get where you were and ultimately became war torn. Retirement is well deserved though sad. For those that called CoS home, I wish you the best of luck in finding a new home if you choose to stay in this world. 

o7 CoS... o7

Respect. and well put.

Side note, maybe not fighting along side NPO and BK who forced this to happen would be a good step?

CoS was one of the most interesting alliance's i can remember from my early days in PnW. Constantly causing trouble, attacking whales, plotting to roll a neutral T$ and committing a fair few members to an unnamed but incredibly influential uppertier suicide alliance. Durmstrang merging was probably one of their wisest decisions.

I'll miss your antics, koolaid bless us.