TGR BREAKUP

Havgle

12 minutes ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hi There,

You touch anyone of the Members of the Confederate States of Orbis Bloc, and it will be the last mistake you Guys will make in this Game... So don't try it!!!,

HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 of The Kingdom of the United Islands of Ecotopia and President of the Ecotopian Co-operative Alliance

I got 5m on these guys jumping into a war unprepared and getting their ego handed to them by March. Any takers?

thalmorcommie.png

14 minutes ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hi There,

You touch anyone of the Members of the Confederate States of Orbis Bloc, and it will be the last mistake you Guys will make in this Game... So don't try it!!!,

HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 of The Kingdom of the United Islands of Ecotopia and President of the Ecotopian Co-operative Alliance

I'm shaking in my custom made micro-leather boots....

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hi There,

I'm going to nuke your cities. Just give me a few days to get into your range.

• Haha 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hey Peeled Turnip,

You're gonna pay for this mistake, you mess with an Ally of the ECA and the CSO, you mess with all of us,

If you thought we weren't going to respond, you have made a Grave Miscalculation,

I will say watch your back if I were you, the CSO is coming... and So is the ECA, Watch out my Friend, Watch out!!!

(P.S. And just for this, I agree with Habidoh, You ain't Organic...)

Even if we find peace with the CSO, I will personally come over and make all your puny alliance shrivel and die. You and every single nation in Orbis knows you can't hurt a fly @HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

37 minutes ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hi There,

There was Originally another Comment here, but due to the fact that some people in my Bloc thought it was going to Trigger a Conflict, It has now been removed,

Hi there, 

Removing your original comments out of fear is a sign of weakness. In the future, it's actually best to own up to your comments and/or apologize for threatening folks,

Jedi Master Quinlan Vos of Kiffu of the Syndicate, first of his name, lover of Theo, son of Keegoz, protector of Tartarus, father of Requiem, slayer of nothing, subpar warrior of the Coalition known as A

thalmorcommie.png

10 hours ago, Quinlan Vos said:

Hi there, 

Removing your original comments out of fear is a sign of weakness. In the future, it's actually best to own up to your comments and/or apologize for threatening folks,

Jedi Master Quinlan Vos of Kiffu of the Syndicate, first of his name, lover of Theo, son of Keegoz, protector of Tartarus, father of Requiem, slayer of nothing, subpar warrior of the Coalition known as A

Hey There Quinlan,

Do you really think that I wanted to get rid of those Comments???. It was only because a Member of the Bloc that I am involved in, said that it would have let to a Conflict of some sort or maybe even Open Warfare, If I had left those Comments up and Continued to Submit more and more Posts,

But no, of course I didn't want to take those Bleeding Posts down!!!, It was bloody Embarrassing and Humiliating for Me to the point in which I wanted to Disband my Alliance and Delete my Nation,

And don't worry, I was fully aware that me having to delete those Posts would have shown a Sign of Fear and Weakness, but as I said, It was the last thing I would have done,

I only did it for the Sake of my Bloc, not my Alliance (except for the People that were going to be put in Harms way), not my Nation, I did it out of Respect for my Bloc, the Confederate States of Orbis,

3 hours ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hey There Quinlan,

Do you really think that I wanted to get rid of those Comments???. It was only because a Member of the Bloc that I am involved in, said that it would have let to a Conflict of some sort or maybe even Open Warfare, If I had left those Comments up and Continued to Submit more and more Posts,

But no, of course I didn't want to take those Bleeding Posts down!!!, It was bloody Embarrassing and Humiliating for Me to the point in which I wanted to Disband my Alliance and Delete my Nation,

And don't worry, I was fully aware that me having to delete those Posts would have shown a Sign of Fear and Weakness, but as I said, It was the last thing I would have done,

I only did it for the Sake of my Bloc, not my Alliance (except for the People that were going to be put in Harms way), not my Nation, I did it out of Respect for my Bloc, the Confederate States of Orbis,

Maybe you should be quiet now! Orbis thanks you!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Diomedes I said:

Maybe you should be quiet now! Orbis thanks you!

Hey, Do me and the rest of Orbis a big favour, Poke your Bleeding Nose out of these Affairs!!!, You were not involved in the Conflict and Don't expect you to get involved either, So just don't...

Keep your Bloody Comments to yourself and not to the Internet,

Edited by HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707

1 hour ago, HRH King ClarkeyBoy2707 said:

Hey, Do me and the rest of Orbis a big favour, Poke your Bleeding Nose out of these Affairs!!!, You were not involved in the Conflict and Don't expect you to get involved either, So just don't...

Keep your Bloody Comments to yourself and not to the Internet,

Sorry, not happening! IWe do know what the issue is. Ragnarok was their ally, along with DH. We know everything about it. More then you do!

And I will post my bloody comments anytime I wish. Not like you can do anything about it!

So, go back to your corner and deal with it! 

Edited by Diomedes I

1 hour ago, Diomedes I said:

Sorry, not happening! IWe do know what the issue is. Ragnarok was their ally, along with DH. We know everything about it. More then you do!

And I will post my bloody comments anytime I wish. Not like you can do anything about it!

So, go back to your corner and deal with it! 

Hi There,

Well the Issue has been dealt with now anyway so there is no more of this Conflict, But if you don't mind me asking,

Are you basically saying that Ragnarok would have support an illegal Coup against one of our Bloc Members???,